Chapter 1 - She....

You have stolen my heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oep86ZNIi3o Play it please, while reading ^u^

-------

Heechul's POV~

I woke up with my alarm clock ringing. I look at my clock and it was 6:00. Early. It was because i need to take some pictures in our school for our upcoming Photography exhibit contest. I didn't eat breakfast, as usual. Cause dad didn't even risk his life talking any single word to me. -3- As i walked up to the campus, I saw Jessica sitting there by herself. Well, I did take the chance to take a picture of her. I immediately went somewhere to hide and press the 'on' button on my camera.

I heard the sound of the shutter, signalling the picture was completely captured. I looked at the camera and saw that she was looking at it o__________o

By just looking at it, I think she is in the bad mood. I quickly hide in the leaves again. I smiled and scoffed because she was really beautiful in here.

--

/Heart beats fast, colors and promises,/

Jessica's POV~

I looked around me, to see if my friends are coming or not. And also, to see if Donghae's around. I look in every inch of the place. Then I saw a camera pointing on me, wait, who's that? o---o I didn't know who's that, maybe a stalker? Well, I just glared at the camera with my icy glare. To make them see i'm not in the mood. I went to that place and look who's kind of picturing me. Well, there is no one. I guess i'm just hallucinating. Pewh. *wipes my sweat*

I looked back at the girls whispering at my back. It was them, my friends!! "Chinguuu!" I shouted at them as i started to hug them. "Unnie!!!" Sunny applied her aegyo as she hugged me

 

 

I hugged her back as expected. Well, it's been a long time though.

"So, what are you planning these days?" Yoona asked me, seriously.

"I don't know yet." I sighed, l explored my eyes, searching for Donghae.

"You're looking for DongHae-ssi?" Yuri asked me, she crossed her arms and glared at me, evilly.

"You know me." I giggled.

"Well, i think he's with the other Super Juniors." Hyoyeon said while searching for someone.

I think he's searching for Eunhyuk, he's very crush for a long time. Yoona was staring at there, like a statue.

"Yoong! Why don't you find a crush?" I asked and clung onto her arms.

"They're just a problem for me. A troublemaker." Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Try to." I giggled and went to the classroom. I saw a familiar camera. I think it was facing at me earlier? Or was i hallucinating. "Yoong, i'd be back" I ran and approached him. I was near 10 inches away from him. I didn't get the chance to get near him. Cause a spark and a very shining light went on my eyes. It was Donghae. He quickly ran to the guy and talked to him.

------

Heechul captured every inch of a beautiful place. Every pretty statue and gardens. He would be finished the last picture until, Donghae patted him in the shoulder and lead him to the campus. Heechul saw Jessica standing not a few inches away. Donghae whipered, "Who's that girl? standing in your back? I have been observing her for a while. It's like she's been stalking you." Donghae really don't know about the happenings and every student's personal business at all. All he knows is just every single and a bit of Yoona's information. Jessica's parents are popular (and her) for being an successful Model future bringer, a magazine. "Don't you know her, hyung?" Heechul asked. "Not at all. Not a single word of her name." Donghae glared at Heechul evilly

"She's Jessica, Jessica Jung." Heechul replied immediately.

"Ooooo.... Well, I don't like her. I like 'her' more" Donghae said with confidence, as expected, he was referring to Yoona. He doesn't want everybody to know that he is inlove. Cause he had promised everybody that he would let go of 'love' since his past gf loved somebody before him.

--- Jessica's side---

Jessica immediately got the idea after seeing Donghae with a friend. She didn't have a dillema, or ask her friends for her descision.

"I must befriend this guy."

She thought. She decided to stalk this guy, so that the game would start. She immediately went to her friends, who was waiting for her and talking while glaring at her.

"I'll go at the classroom, so stop glaring already." Jessica said while getting ahead at the classroom. Her friends stayed there, having a continue conversation.

"So... Yoong, why won't you tell Jessica that you like Donghae?" Taeyeon complained.

"I don't know..... If i did, i think she would be mad at me." Yoona pouted.

"Aissh! Then how would you fight for your loved ones if you're like that??!" Sooyoung shouted as she whispered.

"Please let me think...." Yoona hid her face.

 

"Sure. But please hurry your thinking up. It's already time that you'd tell Jessica." Yuri pouted.

"Can't you just wait Yuri!??" Hyoyeon complained

"Just let her think! Aisssh! Your getting on my nerves, Yuri!" Sunny shouted.

"Aiish! Arreso! Let's go to the classroom! Do you need to shout at me ?" Yuri glared at them and muttered.

------

*Bell ring*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BbIgkaO1A&playnext=1&list=PLEBD4E57315C01B50&feature=results_main

"I gotta stalk that guy no matter what" Jessica thought as she held her bag and started to look at the window.

"Sissys, wanna sleep over tonight?" Sooyoung asked, the girls went in chorus, "SURE!" except for Jessica who is busy looking at the window. "Yah, are you looking for Donghae again?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Nope." Jessica replied, without looking. Fortunately, she found Heechul already. She hid on a camoflauge as Heechul walked while holding his camera. Of course, Heechul is busy that's why he wouldn't notice.

As the distance get nearer and nearer at Heechul's house, Heechul is getting the doubt that he is being stalked. He looked back, he saw no one. At last, he was finally relief. "I think i'm hallucinating"  Heechul thought. In not any minute, they have reached Heechul's house. Heechul pressed the doorbell and put his hands on his pocket and wait. "You're dead now!" Jessica muttered, then ran to Heechul's house's porch and clung onto Heechul's arms. Heechul's eye widened and asked, "What are you doing here?"

-----

Owh... Very short chapty again ? D: Sorry :(