Chapter 2 - Stalk...

You have stolen my heart

"What are you doing?" Heechul asked with his eye-wide opened. He was really shocked, having his crush stalk him, he asked himself, why why why?

"Stalk!" Jessica giggled as she clung tightly onto Heechul's arms.

As the door slightly opened, Jessica's hold was tighter. Heechul's dad slightly opened the door, a little open.

Heechul opened the door and rolled his eyes. Jessica followed. "A--Annyeo--" Heechul covered Jessica's mouth, then gave her a don't-continue-it look.

"Wae??" Jessica angrily whispered.

"Just don't. Wanna be dead?" Heechul whispered back angrily. Because of irritatingness, he let go of Jessica's hand. That time, he didn't think about love. He just thought about not being dead. Cause when you made a noise, just a bit of a sound like a flipping of a book, You'd be dead. Jessica then bowed then followed Heechul. Unexpectedly,

"Mr. Kim Heechul!!" his dad shouted, then glared evilly.

Heechul widened his eyes, his first time to hear his dad's voice. It was deep, but soft. His heart was jumping out of joy. Since his dad called his name out of the blue.

"W---W--What is it Dad?" Heechul stared. Jessica stared at them together, not knowing the situation. Heechul's dad, who was cooking, walked near them. "Who is this beautiful girl beside you?" Heechul didn't know what to say. Because he doesn't even know why this girl stalked him. She isn't even his friend or anything. Jessica then answered Heechul's dad, bravely. "I am Jessica Jung. And i am your son's friend. Nice to meet you, Ahh----ah" Jessica was thinking about this boy's surname,so that she would call Heechul's dad in his surname. Heechul saved her and whispered without noticing. "Mr. Kim" and then coughed, so that he wouldn't be noticed. "Mr. Kim!" Jessica bowed many times. "Nice to meet you. It's good that someone like you trust this guy right here." Mr. Kim glared at him. "Oh.. He's a total jerk in the school." Jessica laughed. "Sheesh, you don't even know me." Heechul thought and rolled his eyes. "Oh, is that true, Mr. Kim Hee chul?" his dad. glared at him again. "Oh, Mr. Kim i'm just joking-- hahah!" Jessica, then burst out of laughter. Heechul's dad did a fake laugh. "Oh, What are you doing here anyway? Are you going to....." Mr. Kim did some gesture. "A--Ani!!!" Jessica squealed. "Oh, that. She's here to ask something about the upcoming test next week. So you don't have to worry about your JERK son right here." Heechul emphasized then grabbed Jessica's hand. Jessica bowed many times.

---HEECHUL's ROOM---

"Yah! Let me go! You're hurting me already!" Jessica shrieked and pushed Heechul's arms then crossed her arms.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Heechul said coldly, then gave her a glare. Jessica replied him an icy glare also. Causing Heechul to turn his eyes away.

 

"Ehem... Back to the question, what are you doing here?" Heechul turned his eyes away, trying to prevent receiving an icy glare.

"Just like i said earlier, Stalk" Jessica smiled.

"Why would you stalk me? What for?" Heechul said coldly.

"Aissh! How can i answer you if you're that cold!?" Jessica shouted.

"How can I answer normally if you keep on sending me a curiousness on how a stranger like you, got here in my house?!" Heechul replied her a shout. Without noticing, his habit came out. When his mad, he started to throw things out. Heechul threw pillow on the ground, causing Jessica to be mad, also.

"Yah! You! Watch your words will you!? I am the daughter of Jung's corporation and everybody knows that! Who are you anyway?" Jessica shouted, and applied icy glare.

"I am Kim Hee Chul, the best photographer." Heechul stood up and posed.

Jessica threw a pillow out of Heechul's face. "Tch. I don't even know you, why pose?" Jessica burst out into laughter, causing Heechul to deeply fall inlove with her.

"This is what is making me fall inlove with her more." he thought then woke up from his daydreaming. "Yah! Why throw pillows at my face?" Heechul replied a throw out of Jessica's face. "Yah! You think you'll win?" Jessica throw the pillow back at him. Together, they played pillow fight.

---4:12---

"Hahaha!!" Their laughter was a sound of heaven and feel sincerely. Their happiness was ended when a ringtone woke them up.

/Nomu kamjak kamjak nuri busho no no no no no, nomu kamjak kamjak molla na nen oh oh oh oh oh/ It was Jessica's phone.

"Ne... I'd be there right away... Ne! Take care Omma." Jessica said. Her words made Heechul jealous. He missed his mom. Heechul started to think and imagine how good it is to have a mom. "Oh, let me get straight to the point." Jessica fixed her hair and stood up. "Can we be friends for now?" Jessica offered her hand to Heechul, who was sitting still in the floor. Heechul was dumbfounded, again. "M---Mwo Sheesh." Heechul scoffed. Making him think that all of this is a joke. "A daughter of a very popular company, a very good at dancing, an ullzzang, a very intelligent student and a very good singer, would come to befriend a silly photographer like me?" Heechul asked curiously. "So, does that mean, you are rejecting the request of A daughter of a very popular company, a very good at dancing, an ullzzang, a very intelligent student and a very good singer?"  Jessica pouted.

"That's not what i meant." Heechul chuckled.

"Then answer me. My mom's already looking for me. Wanna be my friend?" Jessica smiled.

"I'll think about it... Hmm, Maybe after 1 week I'll decide." Heechul said and qiggled his head left-to-right.

"Why one week? Sheesh!" Jessica rolled her eyes and made a mad face.

"Well, I'll see how much you want to be friends with me and how much you trust me. From that, I'll trust you. Arrachi?" Heechul smiled.

"Deal!" Jessica offered her hand and did a shake hand with Heechul.


 

WAAAAAA! Can't wait to write the next chapters!!! :DDDD

Anw, please don't forget to subscribe and comment. :D Have a nice day everyone :)