2 -

The Chronicles of Kyuhyun and His Family

 

"Hyukjae appa! Can you tell us a story please? Please, please, please, PLEEEEASE," A mini (I mean 9 year old) Yesung and Ryeowook pleaded, shaking Eunhyuk until he fell off the bed.

 

"Yah! You don't just push your appa off to wake him up, ya know!" Hyukjae said, scolding the children.

 

"Mianhe Hyukjae appa. But can appa tell us a story please? Me and Wookie can't sleep," asked Yesung, holding his turtle plushy.

 

"Arasso. Sit down on the bed," commmanded their dad.

 

Yewook sat down on the bed hugging each other while their parent pulled a chair out of nowhere.

 

"Now, you must very quiet or you'll wake up Donghae umma," Hyukjae whispered.

 

"Ok," they replied back.

 

(This is story.)

 

"Well umm, once upon a time there was a prince named Eunhyuk and a poor person named Hae. They had completely different lives but were destined for each other. One day-"

 

"Are appa and umma in the story?" asked Ryeowook.

 

"Uh, no. These are different people."

 

"Oh. Ok!"

 

"One day there was an annual dancing competition and  the finals were Eunhyuk vs. Hae. When they first met each other Eunhyuk thought he was the most beautiful girl. Wait. Scratch that. Man in the whole wide world. Hae won in the end and they promised to meet each other in the middle of the forest. They talked for a while and got to know each other. They met each other everyday without their parents knowing. Until one day they decided to follow them and found out. Eunhyuk's parents set an arranged marriage with a princess named Jessica. Both didn't want to marry each other because they both had different lovers. Eunhyuk's parents decided that he was forbidden to see Hae and hired the great ers Jongwoon and Siwon to block the EunHae couple. On the night of the wedding, Eunhyuk and Hae ran away from their homes and set out a new life. They met a few friends along the way and became a famous band known as Super Junior. This news reached Eunhyuk's parents and they sent their army of anchovies to kill them. But Super Junior countered-attacked it with their army of fans. ("Charge!" yelled Snowy1364, the leader of ELFs yelled out.) In the end Super Junior won and danced to one of their songs, "Oppa Oppa" while Eunhyuk's parents just gave up. They lived happily ever after. The End."

 

"...We're still not sleepy Hyukjae appa. Tell us more!" protested Yewook.

 

"Shush! Appa is sleepy and it's 1:00 AM so I'm going back to sleep."

 

"But please!"

 

"No."

 

"Bu-"

 

"No buts go back to sleep."

 

"Please, even umma would tell you to."

 

"In bed yes," Hyukjae said, starting to fantasize.

 

"Eww our innocent eyes! Donghae umma!" Yewook shouted, shaking Donghae up.

 

"Hmm, yes Yesung?" Donghae said, still a bit drowsy.

 

"Appa is being y and trying to scar us!" Ryeowook shouted.

 

Donghae quickly shot up from the bed," YAH LEE HYUKJAE! DON'T SCAR OUR CHILDREN! WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET YOUR KICKED?!"

 

The said person broke from his thoughts. "Mianhe Hae ah. I didn't mean to."

 

"DON'T YOU SAY SORRY TO ME. YOU'RE GONNA GET IT. LIKE RIGHT NOW."

 

"AGHHHHHHHH!"

 

Yewook watched the HyukHae couple chasing each other around the house.

 

"This seems like déjà vu," said Yesung.

 

"Hasn't Hyukjae appa told us something like this before?" Ryewook asked.

 

"Oh yeah."

 

Meanwhile in heaven...

 

"Achoo!" sneezed Kyuhyun.

 

"Are you okay honey?" asked Sungmin.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Maybe it's just allergies," Kyuhyun replied back.

 

"I thought you couldn't get allergies in heaven," said Sungmin.

 

"Oh yeah. Then I have no idea what just happened. Oh well. Want to go prank Siwon again?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Alright. Right behind you Kyuhyunnie!" And they ran to Siwon's palace.

 

10 minutes later...

 

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN AND LEE SUNGMIN! THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'RE STAYING IN HEAVEN! DO THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL SEND YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL!" Siwon's voice bellowed and echoed, with him running out in pink boxers (and I mean nothing else on 0_0).

 

"Kekeke!" Kyumin giggled.

 

~Hello! Thanks for reading this and Fairy Tales! Comments are highly appreciated! ( ^__^ ) C U Soon!