Chapter Two

Red Strings, The One That Tied Us Together.

Kai's POV

It was one of those hellish morning when the sun is trying to bake me alive. Ugh. I definitely hate this kind of day. It makes me feels sick. I feel like the whole world is spinning around, trying to get me out of it.

Well, guess my anemia started to ragging over my whole body again. I hurriedly take a seat in my class and left my bag there; directly heading to the infirmary to take a nap.

Yeah, just a little nap and I'll be fine.

As I stepped out from the class, I felt something was weird. The halls were empty. It seemed like there's no one except me in the school. I wonder if I came too early?

As my toughts wandered, my legs suddenly wobbled and gave up. I tried to support my body and kneeled in the middle of a corridor.

. I can't move my body...

I looked around, only to find nothing. I felt my body temperature rising as my head started to became heavy. I tried to wake up, but I can't.

When I was about to gave up, someone grabbed my arms gently.

Shocked, I turned around to find who was that.

It was when I saw... her.

 

Ahrae's POV

I was lost in the middle of nowhere in Seoul Academy. Sigh, this school is too huge. Though I have looked at the instruction properly, I just ended lost.

I looked around just to find no one except me in the halls. Frustrated, I told myself that I'd have to find the principal's office by myself. I walked over the long corridors as I scanned the rooms. They are all huge, but empty. I wonder why.

Just when I wandered around, I saw someone kneeled in the middle of the walk. Hm? Isn't he's weird to kneeled in a place like this?

I was about to shrugged it off when I saw his trembling body. Something inside me then couldn't help but came toward him.

I grabbed his arms and tried to lift him up. It was when I saw a handsome guy right in front of my eyes.

"Ah- Excuse me, but are you okay?", I asked.

He looked at me with his pale face and nodded lightly. I raised my eyebrow and put his right hand on my shoulders. 

"Uh- hey, what-- are you doing? You don't- have to do-- this.", he said weakly.

I looked at him weirdly. "Oh please, your face has already grew pale like that. Anemia is it?" He nodded.

"Where's the infirmary?"

He showed me the way to the infirmary as I started to dragged him. I was glad that the infirmary wasn't as far as I predicted. He was heavy. But well, I'm glad that I used to play drag and dragging with Hyunshik, so I'm kind of used to lifting boys' body.

He was then fell asleep as I placed him on the bed. I admire his features for a while and smiled. Wah, I didn't knew that a guy could be this gorgeous, honestly. 

I opened my cellphone. It's already nine. I need to go to the principal office as soon as possible. Asked the nurse, I went to the office.

As I arrived, I was relieved that I weren't too late. The principal was late arrived at school too as he was caught in the traffic.

We talked for a bit before he decided to introduce me to my new class, the special class, 2-A. 

 

Kai's POV

I woke up, just to find that it's already five o'clock. Everyone has probably went home. I opened the curtain and walked out from the bed. As I saw the nurse, she smiled at me and said, "That girl, the one who brought you here was really kind! She was supposed to met the principal but she end up helped you first before she came to him."

It made me remembered about that girl I met this morning. Ah yes, that beautiful girl.....

"Oh, who's her name, Ms. Lee?", I asked.

"Uh-- I think her name is Ahn-- Ahn Ah Rae. You should find her to show your gratitude!", she exclaimed. I nodded and bowed to her as I went out of the infirmary.

Ahn Ah Rae.

I will definitely find you.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's note : Chapter two is here! I'm sorry that I have to hide Hyunwoo's appearance for a while now that I got a really good inspiration :( But I promised that he'll show up before chapter 10 ends! ;) Chapter Three is probably uploaded tomorrow, though....!

Please do subscribe or comment below! I really appreciate those who did! <3