Chapter One

Red Strings, The One That Tied Us Together.

Ahrae's POV

It was two o'clock in the morning when my alarm wakes me up. I yawned and cuddled my face on the pillow for several minutes before jumped off the king sized bed and swiftly opened my laptop.

It must be eight p.m. in Hawaii right now. I'm glad that I'm able to hear the alarm!

I logged into my skype account and found his name on the front list. I smiled as I saw his bubble icon went green. I have learned his habit to went online every Friday night. Without doubt, I tried to sent him a message.

 

'Mind if I call you in five minutes?' I typed.

 

Nothing comes from him for thirty minutes. I sighed. Maybe he's online from his phone and he left it in his room. When I was just about to grab some snacks, the laptop rang.

I was about to fall over it, just because I was too excited to got the call.

And it was him!

"Hey pabo! How are you doing, huh?! I missed you soooo-damn-much!", he beamed eagerly, like a little kid. I grinned widely. Just by seeing his energy really lighten up my spirit.

"Oh my super best absolutely perfect twin, Jordyyy!! I missed you a lot too! I have so much I wanted to talk with you in my mind!", I beamed, as eagerly as he did.

"Ha? You're the super duper best absolutely perfect one, Adel! What are you talking about? A gamer instead of a ballerina?"

Both of us laughed and chatted for a really long time. I haven't talked to him for quite a while now since he's always busy with playing the online games and babysitting his girlfriend, while I have been busy with my extra Korean language course. There's a huge difference in time zone too, so it's kind of hard for us to get into each other.

We hung up when it's already six in the morning in Korea. I need to get ready to go to the school. I sighed and got up from the chair. I could feel my muscles tensed up for sitting in such a long time. I stretched for a bit before taking my school uniform. Seoul Academy. Yes I attended that prestigious school because of my grades and my father's position. When I tied my hair into a ponytail, I suddenly remembered my conversation with Hyunshik before we hung up.

I could saw a slight of guilt in his eyes when he suddenly stopped laughing. "... I'm sorry, Ahrae." I tilted my head and looked at him confusedly, "What was that for?". There were a long silence between us before he said, "For not being there with you when you needed me."

I bit my lips. No it's not your fault, Hyunshik. It's not. We have decide this since we were in the second grade of junior high. That we would go on our own path and not disturbing the other one's. Now that you have found yours and I have found mine, it's not your fault to follow your decision. Neither that it's mine.

I stuffed my sheets and books and went to the car, driving to Seoul Academy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Hey guys! The chapter one is up! It's just a merely short story about Ahrae and her twin, Hyunshik's relationship. The next chapter will introduce Kai and Hyunwoo, so be prepared! ;)

I'm applying the poster for this story right now so I think it'll have the poster in two or three more weeks <3