I miss him

Fated

 

 

It's been weeks since Luhan confessed to me. We've become much closer and I really enjoy his company, he always fetch me to go to school together and when we go home.  He's doing everything a normal suitor does. We've been constant textmates and even call buddys. My umma and appa always tease me that they notice Luhan and I become much closer and they like Luhan for me. I started to think that if my family likes him what's stopping me from loving him? Am i still not ready? Or is there something been holding me to that?

 

 

When Luhan oppa and I become so much close, Kai and I on the otherhand became distant. He's been avoiding me once again. And now he didn't even go to our house that my umma and appa was asking where he is. In school, he's always with Chanyeol and others, when he sees us he will just nod and he will go without even saying a word. I miss him. I miss my bestfriend so much.

 

 

I was going home alone because Luhan oppa has a meeting in the student council. He wants me to wait for him or he will ditch meeting but I insist of going home alone. I'm used to that anyways. But going home alone made me miss Kai so much more. No one bugs me, no one to bicker, no one to bully. I've been thinking why are we like this now, he promised me he will not ignore me again, but here he is avoiding me like a have a communicable disease. 

 

 

Then, i remebered Kai's words when we fight in the outing, he told me he's jealous. Is he jealous again now? Jealous of Luhan oppa? Do he really mean that he likes me? Did he like me more than a friend? Is this the reason why even I like Luhan oppa I'm still not sure yet? Argggh! I hate him so much!!! Why is he doing this to me? And why am I bothered so much??? 

 

 

 

 

"A penny of your thought?" 

 

"YAH!!!!" I shrieked

 

"Sorry! hahaha you look like you've been to your own world awhile ago. Are you alright?" I sighed and smiled at him

 

"I'm fine Kris oppa. What are you doing here anyway? DOn't you have work?"

 

"I meet my old friend in the coffee shop, I was about to go home when I saw you walking."

 

"Ahhh okay. I'm on my way home too."

 

"Why are you alone? Where are you're friends?"

 

"They go home earlier than me because I talked to my professor first."

 

"Ahhh, wae? did you do something wrong?"

 

"Hahaha ani oppa, she's been convincing me to join her musical and I'm just politely rejecting it."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Nothing, I just don't want to" I smiled to him sheepishly and he looked at me weirdly. "I just don't want to oppa, I don't think I can sing good live, I have stage fright kekeke. BUt I promised her I will help in everything, I just can't be the lead female."

 

"Really? BUt that would be great though. You have to face you're fear." Kris oppa encouraged me while patting my shoulders.

 

"Kai usually say that to me..." I can't help to be sad at mentioning Kai's name

 

"Really? Where is he anyways? He usually trails behind you." He looked at me and when he saw my sad face he made me face him. "What's wrong?"

 

"A-ani! hahaha I'm just tired maybe." I tried to smile at him but I know he wouldn't buy it

 

"How about I treat you an ice cream? I wouldn't accept a no though, so kaja!" Kris oppa pulled me and we went to a ice cream parlor me and Kai usually hang out with. Why everything I do reminds me of Kai? grrr!

 

 

 

 

 

"So where is Luhan though? Where is you're boyfriend?" Kris oppa teased me

 

"He's not my boyfriend yet. Well he had a meeting in student's council, he don't want me to go home alone but I insist. I don't want him to ditch meeting too."

 

"YET? hahaha Seohyunnie, what's stopping you?"

 

"Stopping me? ehhh... I don't know oppa, I think I'm not ready yet."

 

"BUt do you like him? I can see that he really likes you, it's so obvious in his eyes."

 

"Speaking of that oppa, he told me you talked with him. He wouldn't want to tell me the details of what you said, what is it oppa?"

 

"You don't have to know that, it's a guy stuff?" I looked at him weirdly. Since when did Kris oppa became this weird?

 

"Hahaha Seohyunnie, I just told him some things he would regret if he will not tell you what he feels. He just needed a little push to wake his senses up, that's all I did. What he did is his decision not mine. He really loves you Seohyun-ah, it's clear that he loves you. I was a bit surprised that he confessed that early, I was about to talk to Kai but then he proclaim his adoration for you that early and the chaos began." He playfully smiled at me.

 

"You were about to talk to Kai too? About what?"

 

"Nothing! Where is KAi though? You didn't answer my question awhile ago?" Kris oppa inquired while eating his ice cream happily

 

"I don't know..."

 

"Huh? You don't know? That's a miracle."

 

"Wae?"

 

"You two seems like you will never be apart. Is he sick or something?" Kris oppa looked at me straight in the eyes

 

"Ani, it's just that after the amusement trip, he don't go with us anymore. He's been to his new friends all the time. He didn't even bother to visit our house now. My parents and my sister have been wondering too. I don't know if he has a problem, he would usually tell me everything and I will always know anything even if he don't say a word, but he's being difficult now. I can't read him, it's frustrating me." I open up to Kris oppa, I don't why I did that too. I would usually keep it to myself but with Kris oppa, I felt secured. Maybe Kai's absence really frustrates me that I can't handle it anymore.

 

"You really don't know? Or you wouldn't want to believe?" Kris oppa asked me softly. I am puzzled but all the thoughts I've been thinking awhile ago about Kai liking me starts to enter my mind again.

 

"Oppa... I don't know what to think anymore. My mind is in mess, all I know is I miss him." I confessed to Kris oppa and he smiled at me sincerely

 

"Seohyun-ah! You know what Kai's problem is but you just don't want to believe in it. You've been together for years, you know him too well. You will really not know his problem because it's you. I am sure he likes you, even if he acts differently, his care for you is unbeatable. His glares towards me is pretty scary." I smiled at him, remembering Kai's face when I am with Luhan oppa and Kris oppa is really funny.

 

"What to do oppa? Wouldn't it be awkward...when we meet again?

 

"At first maybe, since you've been used to be best of friends, going to another level is sure different. BUt you are the only one who can answer that." I nod at him, getting what he mean.

 

"So does this means???" Kris oppa asked me

 

"I don't know oppa, I like Luhan oppa, I admire him a lot. But I can't stop thinking about Kai, he's giving me a headache. I think I need to talk with him first to settle everything. I can't stand his actions."

 

"Why don't you go to him?" Kris oppa gives me an idea

 

"Uhmmm, you're right. Wait I'll just call him first." 

 

 

I called him but he's not answering, I am on my 10th call but he turned his phone off. Grumbling, I decided to call TAeyeon unnie.

 

"Yoboseoyo???"

 

 

"Taeyeon unnieeee~ how are you? I missed you."

 

 

"Aigoo Seohyun~ah! my sweet dongsaeng, Jongin is really lucky to meet you. I'm fine, still short but still beautiful kekeke. Why did you call anyways? Need my help in my hard-headed brother?"

 

 

"You know me too well unnie, where is he though? Is he home?"

 

 

 

"He came home awhile ago but he leaves after receiving a call from Chanyeol. Anyways, do you know that Chanyeol? I didn't meet him yet but Jongin has been mentioning his name a lot these days." Taeyeon unnie inquired. She's still the overprotective noona of Kai.

 

 

"Ahhh yes I know him, but we're not that close. I've been calling Jongin but he's phone is off."

 

 

"Aigoo! Why don't you just come here to wait for him? So that we can catch up too."

 

 

"That would be great unnie. See you in a while. Annyeong~"

 

 

 

Kris oppa looked at me expectantly. He's been listening to our conversation with Taeyeon unnie while eating his ice creams. He looks cute though, Kris oppa eating ice cream kekeke.

 

"He's not home, but Taeyeon unnie told me to wait in their house."

 

"Do you want me to accompany you?"

 

"Ahhh no no oppa, I know you're a busy person. Helping me and treating me with ice cream is more than enough. Thank you oppa!" I smiled at him sweetly

 

"I insist! I am free this day, only for this day so I better use it wisely. I want to help you too. I think you need a back up knowing how stubborn Kai is. What do you think?"

 

"I think you've made up your mind oppa. It's good too I'll introduce you to Taeyeon unnie." I replied cheekily

 

"Why do I feel bad about it?"

 

"hahaha oppa, don't worry I'll not hook you up with her, she's a nice person. SHe's my partner in bullying Kai."

 

"Then I will be glad to meet her."

 

"You're so cute oppa"

 

"Pardon?"

 

"I said you are cute."

 

"Do I have to be happy about it? Me being cute?" Kris oppa looked at me weirdly

 

"It's your charm oppa. I'm glad I am able to see it."

 

"well you're the only one who told me I'm cute, so I guess you're special."

 

"It's my honor oppa! Come on let's leave. Taeyeon unnie must've been waiting." I pulled Kris oppa out of the ice cream parlor and we went to Kai's house.