Running Away

Myungyeon (Oneshot Collections)

“Appa, are you big kidding me? It’s just a joke, right?” Jiyeon asked her father in disbelief when he told her that he would engage her with one of his bestfriend’s son. Hearing a sudden news like that of course made Jiyeon startled. She didn’t expect that her father would make  such a big decision without even bother to ask her first.

 

“No, I’m not joking my princess. The engangement will be held next week on your seventeenth birthday.” Mr. Park siad to her one and only daughter.

 

“Shireo! I don’t want this engagement. I won’t never agree with this stupid idea of yours and your friend, appa.” Jiyeon rejected it firmly.

 

“Park Jiyeon don’t be rude!” Her appa scolded her. She could see his face was turned scary and it made her frighten but she could do nothing. She really disagree with her father decision. She had her own reason why she disagreed with the engagement. First, She was still sixteen and would be seventeen soon, or exactly next week. Second, if she want to be engaged, she wants the guy was her own choice not her father’s. And third, she didn’t even know how her fiance’ looks alike. She didn’t want her father engage her with not a handsome guy.

 

“this is unfair appa. You want me to have an engagement but you never told me about this before. I have my right to choose who is my husband. I won’t do that appa, I won’t do the engagement. No matter what.” Jiyeon said almost crying.

 

“you have no choice jiyeona. Appa can’t cancel this. I have promised to engange you with my friend’s son, and I can’t break my promise.” Mr. Park tried to explain but Jiyeon couldn’t accept it. “you are selfish, appa. I hate you.” She walked away and ran to her room. Her appa only could sigh seeing his beloved daughter like that. However, he had made his decision and he wouldn’t break it, no matter what.

 

*          *          *          *          *

 

The next morning. Jiyeon’s maid wanted to wake her up because she had a breakfast with her father, but when she opened Jiyeon’s door she didn’t find Jiyeon in her room. She was panic and called Mr. Park.

 

“Lee ahjumma, what’s going on. Why you look so panic?” Mr. Park asked his maid who was running to him.

 

“It’s bad sajangnim. Agashi.. she...”

 

“what’s wrong with Jiyeon?” Mr. Park cut her words. He was very curious what was going on with her daughter until his maid was so panic like that.

 

“agashi isn’t in her room. She is running away.”

 

“WHAT?”

 

*          *          *          *          *

 

In the Gimpo airport, South Korea. A beautiful young girl with black sunglasses and leather jacket was walking while carrying her luggage. She looked like she was in hurry.

 

“excuse me!” she said while walking through the crowd. “excuse me please, I have to go now, my plane is waiting for me.” she said again and kept trying to pass the crowd. Finally she succeed and reached the departure door to Japan.

 

She was in her plane and sitting in her chair while someone approached her.

 

“excuse me, can you move. This is my chair.” She heard a guy’s voice was talking to her. She slowly took of her sunglasses and looked at the owner of the voice. She was amazed when she looked a handsome guy was standing beside her. She even couldn’t close properly. “he is so handsome” she thought.

 

“excuse me miss. Can you move now, I wanna in my chair.” The guy said again and now with a louder voice. The girl was startled. “Yah, didn’t need to shout. I hear you. And by the way, I won’t move.” The girl replied and glared at him. She took back her words that the guy is handsome. Yes, he is handsome, but he is annoying.

 

“but this is my chair.”

 

“so what?”

 

“so, you can move or I will tell the security.”

 

“are you threaten me?”

 

“yes.”

 

Their bickering was distrubing the other pasangers. One of the stewardess came to them and asked what was going on. “Excuse me, Mr. And Ms. What is going on in here? why are you fighting do you know that you are distrubing another pasangers” The stewardess said to them.

 

“this ugly guy is distrubing me. he keep asking me to move from my seat.” The girl said, still glaring at the guy.

 

“and you, Sir. Why are you asking this lady to move?” the stewardess asked the guy.

 

“because this is my seat” The guy replied little bit shouting.

 

The stewardess only could sigh. Actually she felt annoyed with them, but nothing she could do since that is her job to face the kind of pasangers like them. “Okay, Miss...” She looked at the girl.“Park Jiyeon. I’m Park Jiyeon.” the girl introduced her name. “Okay, Ms. Park. Can you show me your ticket please, so I can know is this Mr. right or not?” the stewardess asked friendly. Jiyeon looked hesitate for a while, but she gave her ticket to her. The stewardess looked at her ticket, then she smiled. “I’m sorry Ms. Park, but this Mr. Is right. You are siting on his chair. And your seat is in the other one.” She explained while pointing the seat next to her.

 

“what?” Jiyeon couldn’t believe what she heard. Now, she could feel her cheeks was burning madly because of embrassement. While the guy was smirking because he knew he was the winner.

 

“Well, I think the problem is solved. And Mr... sorry, May I know your name, Sir?” the stewardess asked the guy. “My name is Kim Myungsoo.” The guy replied shortly. “Now, Mr. Kim Myungsoo, you can have your seat and Mr. Park, you know what you should do, right.” She said and smiling to Jiyeon. Feeling annoyed and embrassed, Jiyeon stood up and move to the other chair next to her. Myungsoo was smiling and started sitting his on the chair where Jiyeon was sitted before.

 

A few hours had passed and finally they reached Japan. Jiyeon opened her eyes when she heard the annoucement that they had reached Japan. She turned her head to the chair next to her. There he was, Myungsoo was still sleeping beautifully. Jiyeon stared at him for a while. Without she realized she was mermerising his face. Myungsoo is so handsome even when he was sleeping. “What are you thinking, Park Jiyeon? Why are you staring at him. he is a jerk, remember?” She mentally cursed herself because her sily action, staring at her enemy. Yes, since the “seat” incident between them, she had claimed Myungsooo as her enemy. They didn’t even talk to each other along the way to Japan. Jiyeon stood up and took her luggage. Then, she kicked Myungsoo’s foot so that she could passed him. Myungsoo woke up when he felt someone kicked him. He was groaning in pain because Jiyeon kicked him harshly.

 

“Ouch!” he screamed and looked at Jiyeon. but Jiyeon only stuck out her tongue without feeling guilty at all. Then, she walked elegantly, leaving Myungsoo who was giving her a death glare. “Yah you, rude girl.” He shouted at her but Jiyeon just ignored him. “Aish that girl.. really is..” he stopped his nag when he realized something. He realized that Jiyeon was bringing his luggage. He quickly stood up and looking for his luggage, and he was right. Jiyeon took a wrong luggage. She took his luggage, not hers.

 

He quickly took Jiyeon’s luggage with him and ran to find the girl. He was running like a day when finally he saw Jiyeon was ready to came into a taxi.

 

“Park Jiyeon sshi, wait!” He shouted and ran to her direction. Fortunately, he could reach her before Jiyeon hop on into the taxi. He quickly grabbed the luggage who was Jiyeon’s holding.  Jiyeon who was startled and confused, didn’t let him touch her poperty. she then hit him.

 

“Yah, what are you doing?” She yelled and hitting Myungsoo with her fan, while her other hand was still pulling the luggage from Myungsoo’s grab. Myungsoo didn’t want to give up. He kept trying to get her lugage from Jiyeon’s hand, but the girl was hitting his head roughly. He couldn’t stand it again and finally gave in. “You crazy jerk. Are you trying to steal my luggage, yah you stupid.” Jiyeon scolded him and yelled at him. the people around them was giving their attention to them but Jiyeon just ignored it. Then, she quickly came into the taxi and asked the driver to drive her away from that place.

 

“YAH I JUST WANT TO GET MY LUGGAGE BACK!!” Myungsoo yelled but he was too late because the taxi was driving away.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Jiyeon was throwing her body on the king size bed in her hotel room. She felt so exhausted yet relieved because she finally can run away from her house. That night when her father told her to have an angegement, Jiyeon decided to run away. Actually she didn’t want to do that. But she knew her father so much. He wouldn’t change the decision he had made. That’s why Jiyeon didn’t have any choice but to run away. She chosed Japan because only this country she knew the best. She was burned in Korea but when she was four she moved to Japan and moved back to Korea when she was at the first grade in senior high School. That’s why she knew the country better than another country.

 

She was staring at the ceiling in her room’s hotel. Then, she heaved a huge sigh. “Mianhae appa. You must be disappointed at me. but I can’t accept that. I can’t accept the engagement. Mianhae.” She said and sighed again. After that, she decided to take a shower. She felt tired and wanted to fresh her body. She took her luggage to look for her towel when she realized that the luggage wasn’t hers. “what is this? This isn’t my luggage.” Jiyeon said when she just realized that she took wrong luggage. She tried to opened tha luggage, and she was right. She didn’t find her stuffs in it instead of the guy’s stuffs. Then, she remembered with Myungsoo. “So, he didn’t want to steal my luggage, but he wanted to get back his. Aish...” she screamed in frustation.

 

*          *          *          *          *

 

The next day, Myungsoo just woke up from his sleep when he heard his apartment’s bell was ringing. “I’m coming” He said while walking to the door of his apartment. He opened the door and found Jiyeon was standing in front of it. “what are you doing here?” he asked her coldly. It was so clear that he was still mad at the girl.

 

Jiyeon just gave him an awkward smile. Actually, she was too lazy to meet with him again, but what she could do. She needed her luggage anyway. She was lucky because she found out his address so that she could come and ask him to give her luggage back to her.

 

“Uhm... Myungsoo.. sshi. First of all, I want to say... so-sorry for hitting you at the airport yesterday. I seriously didn’t have any intention to do it. I thought you wanted to steal my luggage. But I just realized it’s just a misunderstanding when I knew I took a wrong luggage.” She tried to explained nicely, even putting a sweet smile

 

“so what do you want now?” Myungsoo still staring at her coldly.

 

In her heart, Jiyeon was cursing him so much. He really pissed her off. If only she didn’t need her luggage, she wouldn’t act so nice to him, never.

 

“I want to get back my luggage. Can you give it to me?” she still acted nicely while she was boiling inside.

 

“Shirreo! I don’t want to give your luggage back to you.” He replied casually.

 

“MWO? YAH.. I need my luggage. So give it to me or I will throw away your luggage, so that you will lose it too.” Jiyeon could not hold her anger anymore. Finally, She shouted at him.

 

Myungsoo remained cool. “just do it. I don’t need it.” He said simply.

 

Jiyeon’s jaw dropped. She didn’t know what kind of people she was facing to. Myungsoo really got into her nerves. “YAH I am trying to act nice to you but you’re really pissing me off. Can you just give me my stuffs now since I am still nice to you.” She yelled. But then she chaned her expression and became calm again. “please myungsoo sshi. I really need my luggage. All my stuffs are there. can you just give it to me and I will give this to you.” she said while showing Myungsoo’s laguagge.

 

Myungsoo just quite, seemed like he was thinking. Jiyeon did really hope that he would agree with her, but she was wrong because Myungsoo suddenly shook his head. “Ani. I won’t give your stuff. Now you can go and bring my luggage with you. since I do not really need it, so you can keep it with you.”  He rejected her wish easily.

 

“are you trying to take a revenge on me because I hit you yesterday?” Jiyeon asked him.

 

Myungsoo nodded. “yes”.

 

“Okay if that what you want. I won’t beg anymore. I will go now, you happy, jerk?” said Jiyeon angrily infront of Myungsoo’s face. Then she ready to leave that place but suddenly Myungsoo stopped her. “I will give your luggage with one condition.”

 

Jiyeon stopped and turned back her body. “what is it?”

 

“be my slave for five days.”

 

“WHAT? ARE YOU NUTS? SHIREO!”

 

“okay then, you can go now. but remember park jiyeon sshi. Your passport is with me. You think you can go around without it. or I have to call police and tell them there is an illegal imigrant in Japan, so that they will catch you and arrest you.”

 

“are you threatening me now?”

 

“yes. And one more thing. I also will tell them that you hit me in the airport. So you’ll get double punishment. Once for being an illegal imigrant and the second for doing a pshycal abuse to me. How about it?”

 

Jiyeon was really helpless. Myungsoo was right. And the most important was She came to Japan for running away from the engagement but if the police catch her, her dad would know and he would bring her back to Korea. Jiyeon sighed. She knew she didn’t have any choice. Like or dislike, she had to be Myungsoo’s slave.

 

“okay, I will accept that condition. I will agree to be your slave for five days.” She gave up. Myungsoo smirked. He was happy because his plan was succeed.

 

*          *          *          *

 

“Yah wake up!” Myungsoo tried to wake up Jiyeon who was sleeping on the couch in his apartment. Since she would be his slave for five days, Myungsoo asked her to stay in his apartment so that he would be easy to give her order. At first Jiyeon rejected it, but Myungsoo threaten her until she gave up and agreed to stay in his aparment for five days. “yah you lazy girl, wake up.” Myungsoo still tried to wake her up by kicking her body.

 

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes and rubbed it. “five minutes more please.” She said weakly since she still sleepy.

 

“no more five minutes you lazy . Now wake up and do me a breakfast.” Myungsoo told her while kept kicking her body. “aish... okay okay. I get up now.” Jiyeon nagged. Myungsoo smirked. “Good. Now wash your face and make a breakfast for us.” he commanded her.

 

Jiyeon stood up lazily and did what he told to her. She walked to bathroom to wash her face and walked back again to pantry in that apartment.She kept nagging and cursing Myungsoo while making a breakfast.

 

“yah park jiyeon, what are you doing?” Myungsoo asked her when she was in the middle of cooking.

 

“what else, of course I’m cooking.” She replied without looking at Myungsoo who was watching her.

 

“are you sure you can cook? Look at you! you just make my pantry mess up.” He scolded her. Jiyeon just realized that she couldn’t cook. Since now, she didn’t know what she was doing. She only cut the food and pouring some ingridients to the pan without knowing what are they. “yah answer me? You can cook or not?” Myungsoo shouted. Jiyeon didn’t answer but only nodded her head. “asih, what kind of girl can’t cook. I was wrong asking you to be my slave.” He nagged and walked to her. “move away.” He pushed Jiyeon to move from his pantry.

 

“what are you doing?” asked Jiyeon.

 

“of course I will cook. I won’t die in starving just to wait until you can cook well.” He said, mocking her.

 

“if you can cook, why you should ask me to cook. Why didn’t you cook by yourself.” Jiyeon shamelessly nagged at him

 

“yah why are you nagging at me. I should be the one who scold you. Aish, you are so irritating.” Said Myungsoo frustrated. After some minutes, Myungsoo had finished his cooking. He made fried rice for the two of them.

 

*          *          *          *

 

“Myungsoo sshi, you are really good chef. Your fried rice is jjang.” Jiyeon praised Myungsoo with an aegyo while eating the fried rice that Myungsoo just made.

 

“yah how long you didn’t eat. You eat like a pig, you know?” Myungsoo mocked her because she ate like she didn’t eat for three days. “eat slowly or you will choke.” He told her. He felt anxious by looking at the way Jiyeon ate her food. Jiyeon didn’t care and just gave him a thumb up and kept munching her food. Myungsoo only could smile looking at the girl. She looked so cute.

 

*          *          *          *

 

WHOAM. Jiyeon kept yawning and closing   with her palm. She was so bored just sitting alone in the waiting room of a company in Japan. Myungsoo was meeting with his client and he asked Jiyeon to wait him until the meeting end. Jiyeon felt her eyes so heavy. She wanted to sleep but she had to wait Myungsoo. Her tummy was grumbling so hard because she was hungry. “aish why that jerk so long?” She grumble alone.

 

“are you boring?” suddenly a voice asked her. Jiyeon knew very well the owner of that voice since she hate him so much.

 

“why took you so long. I’m bored to death.” She started nagging. “and you make me hungry.” She continued and pouted.

 

“okay let’s go.” Myungsoo said.

 

Jiyeon was confused. “what? Let’s go where?”

 

“you said you are hungry. Let’s go get some foods. I’m hungry too.” He replied and walked away. Jiyeon quickly stood up and ran away to follow him

 

*          *          *          *

 

“where are we going to” Jiyeon questionned Myungsoo when they were walking in one of busy street in Japan. She could see many shops around them. From the food store, ice cream parlour and the shop that sell accesories.

 

“looking for food of course.” Myungsoo said casually.

 

“why we walk? Don’t you bring your car. Why we don’t use it?”

 

“why are you so noisy park jiyeon. just quite and follow me” he felt irritated and scolded her.

 

“Aish” Jiyeon replied, annoyed.

 

When they were walking suddenly the sky turned to be dark and the rain fell down. “it’s raining” Jiyeon said and they ran to look a place to protect them from the rain. They ran to the flower shop nearby.

 

“it’s because of you. If we ride car instead of walking we won’t standing here, waiting for the rain stop.” Jiyeon started nagging again.

 

“yah! I also don’t know that it will be raining. Aish, stop nagging, can you?” Myungsoo replied, irritating.

 

Then, they was silent and didn’t talk each other. Jiyeon was whining in her heart because she was so hungry. While Myungsoo seemed didn’t care about her at all. After some minutes in silent, finally Myungsoo spoke up. “hey park jiyeon, look at that.” He said while pointing at something.

 

“what” asked jiyeon, didn’t look interest at all.

 

“you look at that ahjussi that was standing there!” Myungsoo said. Still pointing at one of old man who was standing under a restaurant which was acrossed with their place. Jiyeon finally followed his instuction and turned her head to look at the ahjussi that Myungsoo pinted at. “what’s with him” she asked. “what do you think he is thinking right now?” he questionned.

 

Jiyeon looked at the ahjussi and gave her focus. “molla.” She replied honestly.

 

“I think he is thinking about his failed buisness. And now he is thinking to be a corruptor.” Myungsoo was trying to guessing.

 

“yah that’s harsh.” Jiyeon protesed.

 

“yah, look at him! he looks like he is in frustation. Look how messy his clothes and hair. He must be just lost his tender.” Myungsoo kept guessing. Jiyeon watched at the man again. Myungsoo was right. He looked so miserable. Sometimes he would ruffled his hair in frustation. “and look at the girl beside him” now, Myungsoo was pointing at the girl beside the old man. “what do you think she is thinking?”

 

“hmm.. I think she just got lottre. Look she looks so happy.” Jiyeon seemed start to be interested with Myungsoo’s guessing game.

 

Myungsoo shook his head. “Nope, you are wrong. I think she just broke up with her boyfriend and now she becomes crazy. That’s why she is smiling alone.”

 

“yah you really jerk.” Jiyeon scolded him, but she wasn’t seriously scold him since she was also smiling after hearing Myungsoo’s silly guessing. “and what about the couple there?” It’s Jiyeon’s turn to point at a girl and boy who seemed like was bickering. It seemed like Jiyeon was got into the game.

 

“the girl was scolding the boy because he was caught kissing with a guy.” Myungsoo replied.

 

“and the boy did it because the boy knows that his girlfriend actually isn’t a girl. But a boy who was turned to be a girl by alien.” Jiyeon was guessing too.

 

“and the alien was cheating with the boy’s mother.”

 

“and then they had a child and the alien took their child back to his planet.”

 

They kept playing their silly gueesing game and laughing each other ear to ear until they heard a big thunder was coming.

 

“ARGH!” Jiyeon screamed in fear and immedietly jumped to Myungsoo and hugged him.

 

Myungsoo was startled but he let the later hugged him. he could feel jiyeon body was shivering because she was so scared. “it’s okay jiyeon sshi. Don’t be scared.” He patted Jiyeon’s back, while Jiyeon kept hugging him tightly. Then, Jiyeon realized what she was doing and quickly released her hug from him.

 

“I-I’m sorry.” Jiyeon apologized. Her cheeks was all red because she felt shy.

 

“It’s okay.” Myungsoo replied softly. He felt shy too.

 

The situation changed to be awkward. They was quite again and looking at the rain without having courage to look each other face. They kept in that state, until..

 

“Myungsoo.. I’m so..”

 

“Jiyeon, I..”

 

They said and turned their head in the same time. It made their face became so close to each other. Suddenly They became silent because amazed with the view in front of them. Jiyeon was staring at Myungsoo’s handsome face, so did Myungsoo. He was staring at Jiyeon’s beautiful eyes. Their heart suddenly skipped a beat when their eyes met each other. But they didn’t wanted to took off their sight from each other face. They kept staring for a while until finally they got back into their sense. The two immedietly turned their gaze to another direction when they realized that they had stared each other for a long time. The situation between them became awkward again. They didn’t talk and was bussy calming their heart which was still thumping crazily after the “staring contest” they had just now. They kept being like that until the rain had stopped. They finally decied to go home. They even forgot to get their meal.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Four days had passed since Jiyeon became Myungsoo’s slave. Since the incident in the rainy day a fews day ago, both Jiyeon and Myungsoo always felt awkward when they met each other. But, luckly Myungsoo could change thier awkwardness. And since that day too, they felt something weird in their heart when they saw each other face. Both of them would feel there was butterfly in their stomach and suddenly their heart would thumping crazily.

 

After getting to know each other for four days, they became close. They still had bickering and arguing but it wasn’t so often like the first time they met.

 

Jiyeon was sitting alone in the balcony of Myungsoo’s apartment. She was staring at the sky and admiring the beautiful scenery from the starts which was shining so bright that night. Myungsoo saw Jiyeon was sitting alone. He came to approach her.

 

“what are you doing?” he asked her and had a seat too.

 

“staring at the sky” Jiyeon replied shortly. Myungsoo followed her and staring at the sky too. “Myungsoo ah, don’t you miss your family. I mean, you live alone here in japan and your family in Korea. Don’t you miss them?” suddenly Jiyeon spoke up. Yes they had dropped away the formality and now they didn’t call each other with -sshi, instead change it to -ah

 

“Ne, I miss them.” He answered. “but, why all of sudden you ask me that question? Do you miss your family.” He asked and looking at her.

 

Jiyeon nodded. “I miss my father so much. I never been separated from him for a long time. But now, I have not seeing him for three days. I miss him so much.” Jiyeon said. Her eyes became teary everytime she remembered her father. Eventhough his father so strange toward her sometimes, but she still love him so much. And now, she miss him so bad.

 

“how about your mother? You do not miss her?” Myungsoo asked again

 

“My mother had passed away in the accident when I was five. Now, I just live with my father and my maids.” Jiyeon answered. Myungsoo could look the sad expression in her face. And somehow, he felt sad too when he saw Jiyeon was sad. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know about it.” He apologized. “but if you really miss your father, why you don’t go home and meet him” he continued.

 

“I can’t. I don’t want to have an engagement with someone I don’t know.” Jiyeon had told Myungsoo before about her father’s planning to engage her with a random guy she didn”t know. “why don’t you try it first. I believe that your father won’t give you to a wrong person. He must be choose the best guy for you.” He tried to give her a suggestion.

 

“shireo! I will never agree with it.” Jiyeon replied surely and pouted. But suddenly she was crying.

 

“yah! Why are you crying?” Myungsoo asked her, panic.

 

“I miss my father.” Jiyeon replied, crying even more.

 

Myungsoo didn’t know what to do to make Jiyeon stopped crying. Then, he pulled her into his hug. “please, stop crying.” He said while patting her back. Jiyeon was startled when Myungsoo hugged her. It was the second time he hugged her. She didn’t know why but somehow he felt so comfortable and warm in his hug, and she loved that feeling.

 

“are you calm now?” Myungsoo asked Jiyeon and released his hug when he knew Jiyeon had stopped crying. Jiyeon nodded and looked down. She didn’t dare to look directly at him because she didn’t want Myungsoo knew that she was blushing so bad. “oh jiyeona, I almost forget.”

 

“what?” Jiyeon asked him in confuse, and now she had lifted her head to look at him. “I have a plan to go to amusement park with you, tomorrow.” Myungsoo replied. “huh? Why suddenly you become nice to me?” Jiyeon was wondering and suspicious because suddenly Myungsoo was nice to her.

 

“I’m not trying to be nice. It’s just.. I’m boring with my routine and I want to go to amusement park with someone. That’s why I ask you to come with me. beside, tomorrow is the last day you become my slave. Don’t you want to celebrate it?” Myungsoo explained.

 

Jiyeon was smiling. “Well, It sounds good. I will go to amusement park with you then.” She answered, Agreeing Myungsoo’s idea.

 

*          *          *          *

 

The next day, as they planned before, Jiyeon and Myungsoo went to amusement park together. They played so many rides in that place. They were so happy and didn’t stop laughing like their was no tomorrow. It was the first time for Jiyeon feeling that happy with a guy. She didn’t know what happened with her, but everytime she was with Myungsoo she felt so happy and save. And when Myungsoo was smiling to her, she felt her heart was melting.  They had played and having fun for almost two hours.

 

“what are we gonna do now?” Jiyeon asked Myungsoo when they just finished their happy time in amusement park.

 

“Let’s have a lunch first. I feel so starving after playing nonstop with you.” Myungsoo replied and rubbing his stomach.

 

“okay, kajja.”

 

Myungsoo took Jiyeon to one of  the most luxury restaurant in Tokyo. Jiyeon was amazed and didn’t expect that Myungsoo would bring her there. The restaurant was really luxirious and glamour.

 

“why you bring me here? Isn’t the menu here is so expensive? You are not planning to make me pay our food, right?” Jiyeon whispered. She felt uneasy and at the same time was anxious because Myungsoo brought her to such a place.

 

“relax! I will treat you. Beside you have no money with you, right?” Myungsoo replied and didn’t forget to mock her. Jiyeon pouted and gave him a death glare. Then, Myungsoo called the waitress and started to take their order. A few minutes later, the waitress came, bringing their food. Jiyeon eyes was got bigger and shining brightly when she saw the food in front of her. She didn’t need so much time and immedietly took her spoon and began to eat her food.

 

Myungsoo only could shake his head looking at Jiyeon who was busy munching her food and didn’t care about anything else. A while ago, she was anxious and nag a lot about the price of the menu in that restaurant, but now she was eating shamelessly like there was no tomorrow.

 

“Jiyeon ah.. I have something to tell you” said Myungsoo in the middle of eating.

 

“Whac—iz—it?”asked Jiyeon with mouth full of food.

 

Myungsoo heaved a sigh. “It may sounds crazy to you. No, It will be so crazy for you.” He paused. Jiyeon rised her eyebrow. She was wondering what would Myungsoo tell her until the guy looked so nervous. Myungsoo continued his words. “Jiyeona, believe it or not, but from the first day I saw you, I.. I have fallen for you, and I want you to be my girlfriend.” He confessed her. Jiyeon was shock. The only thing she could do was blinking her eyes and opened in disbelief. “yeah, this must be very crazy for you, right?” Myungsoo smiled when he saw the shock expression from Jiyeon. “So, would you be my lover, park jiyeon?” Jiyeon didn’t give any response. She was still in her shock condition. She couldn’t think straight right now. “I know, you can’t accept me, do you.” Myungsoo looked so disappointed.

 

Jiyeon quickly back to her sense and shook her head. “Aniyo... Myungsoo ah, I... I Lo...” Jiyeon couldn’t finish her words when four men suddenly came to their table and two of them grabbed her. “yah what are you doing? Are you trying to kidnap me” she screamed and tried to escape frrom the men’s grab.

 

“jeoseonghamnida agashi. But we have to take you back to Korea.” One of the men told her. Then, they began to pulled Jiyeon away from the restaurant.

 

“Myungsoo help me!” Jiyeon screamed, still struggling  from their grab. She began to cry.

 

Myungsoo who was in shock just now, immedietly stood up and wanted to help Jiyeon. But the other men blocked him and held his body. “Jiyeona!!!!” myungsoo screamed. He  could nothing but saw the men was taking Jiyeon out from the restaurant and took her in to the limousine which was parked in front of that place.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Jiyeon was staring at her reflection in the mirror of her bedroom. She was in Korea, exactly in her house. Since the “kidnapping” incident in the restaurant in Japan yesterday, she couldn’t stop crying. She knew soon ar later her father would find her and sent his men to take her back to Korea, but she never expected that it would happen so fast, moreover when she was in the middle of dating with Myungsoo. Talking about Myungsoo, Jiyeon was really miss him. She just wanted to tell him that she would accept his confession and be his girlfriend but she couldn’t make it because his father’s men suddenly appreared and took her away.

 

Now, it was useless. She never got a chance anymore to tell him the truth because some minutes later she would be someone else’s fiance.

 

“agashi.. your appa have called you. all the guests already coming.” She heard Lee ahjumma’s voice was calling her.  The tears was roling down again from her eyes. She wanted to ran away again and find Myungsoo to tell him that she loved him. she loved him so much. However, she couldn’t do it. Her father gave an extra bodyguard in front of her room, there was no way fro her to run away.

 

Jiyeon stared her reflection once again. She heaved a huge sigh and wiped her tears before finally she stood up and went out of her room. She had no choice. She had to accept the engagement.

 

She was walking down the downstairs in her house. Everyone was chatting immedietly turned their attention to her. They looked amaze with her beauty. She was so dashing and stunning with her black gown. She put simple make up on her face, and she let her hair unraveld beautifully. She was like a goddess that night. However, her beauty little bit erased with her gloomy face.

 


“okay good evening everybody. Thanks for your coming in the special day of my family.” Jiyeon father, Mr. Park was starting his speech. “Well as you all have known that tonight will be the special day for me and my partner and bestfriend, Mr. Kim. Because this night we will be a family.” He continued. Jiyeon who was standing beside him only looked down without even bother to see her next will be father in law. “I and Mr. Lee had planned this engangement for a long time. We had promised that I will engage my daughter, Park Jiyeon” Mr. Park took a glance at Jiyeon, then he continued speaking “with my bestfriend’s son, Kim Myungsoo.”

 

Hearing Myungsoo’s name, Jiyeon immediaetly lifted her head and looked at her father in confuse. “what did you say, appa? What is my fiance’s name?” she asked him in disbelief.

 

Mr. Park smiled at her. “yes, you didn’t misheard it princess. Your fiance’s is Kim Myungsoo. The guy that you met in Japan. He is my bestfrind’s son.” He explained.

 

Jiyeon was shock. She couldn’t believe her father words at all. “appa, you are not kidding right?”

 

“No, Jiyeona! Your father is not kidding” suddenly Jiyeon heard a familiar voice that she missed the most. She turned her head and saw Myungsoo was standing in front of her with a sweet smile.

 

“Myungsoo” that the only response Jiyeon gave to him.

 

“I think I have to borrow Jiyeon for a while and expalin her what is happening. Do you mind it ahjussi?” Myungsoo asked permission from Mr.Park. Mr. Park smiled and nodded. Myungsoo quickly held Jiyeon’s hand and lead her to the garden in Jiyeon’s mansion.

 

“can you tell me what is really happening here?” Jiyeon glared Myungsoo and demanding an answer when they stopped in the garden.

 

“yah how dare you glaring at your master like that.” Myungsoo scolded her.

 

“stop joking kim myungsoo.” She scolded  him back.

 

Myungsoo giggled. “arra arra. I will tell you everything, my jiyeonie.” He said, made Jiyeon blushed. But Jiyeon still pretended to be angry.

 

“actually, your father sent me to japan when he knew that you were running away. I did what he asked me to do and went to Japan to chase you. actually, your appa told me to take you back to korea right after I found you. but I have another idea. Because I knew we will be engaged and you didn’t accept it.” Myungsoo paused a while and pouted when he said that. But he continued again. “so I thought it would be better that we knew each other first. So, I set the planned and purposely switch our luggage so that you would come to me and ask me to give your luggage back. So that I have a reason to make you to be my slave and we willknow each other.” Myungsoo finished his explaination.

 

Jiyeon  could only opened widely when she heard all his explanation. “so that was your plan?” she asked. “that’s a very stupid plan that I had ever heard” she added and mocked.

 

“but it works, right. We know each other better and then falling in love.” Myungsoo said proudly.

 

Jiyeon was blushing. “but still. Why you have to make me to be your slave. Why didn’t you make another better idea than make me became yourself.” Jiyeon whined and pouted when she remembered how hard her life for five days ago as she became Myungsoo’s slave.

 

“hehehe mianhae. That’s the only idea that came in my mind.” He apologized and giggled.

 

“and the kidnapping incident in the restaurant. Is that your plan too?” Jiyeon asked him curiously.

 

Myungsoo grinned and scratched his neck. “yes, that’s my idea too.” He said honestly

 

“no wonder there was no one try to save me when they look the kidnapping scene in front of their eyes.” Jiyeon commented when she remembered that incident. She had been wondering why all the customers and the workers in the restaurant seemed did not care when there was someone who was being kidnapped in front of their own eyes.

 

“So, what is your answer jiyeon?”asked Myungsoo sunddenly.

 

“what’s answer?” Jiyeon asked, didn’t understand.

 

“about my confession. Would you be my girl, ani, my fiance.” He questionned.

 

Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo deeply. She could see the sincerity in his eyes when he gave her that question. Then, she smiled. “well I have no choice. Yes, I accept you as my fiance, kim myungsoo.” She said happily. Myungsoo was more than happy because Jiyeon accepted him. he then cupped her face and leaning closer to her. Jiyeon was stiffed. She knew what was Myungsoo going to do. Her heart was pounding so much. She closed her eyes and after a second she felt a soft lips was landing on hers. They shared their passionate kissed for a while until they gasped for breath.

 

“I love you, jiyeona.” Myungsoo said softly.

 

“I love you too, myungsoo.” Jiyeon replied with a smile. “uhm.. myungsoo ah, can I ask you something?”

 

“what is that?”

 

“do you honest when you told me that you fell for me since the first time you met me?”

 

“yes, I had fallen for you since the first time I saw you. that was three months ago exactly.” Myungsoo smiled.

 

“wait! Three months ago?” Jiyeon looked confuse with his answer.

 

Myungsooo nodded. “honestly, when my appa told me that he will engage me with his bestfriend’s daughter, my reaction was the same as you. I quickly rejected it. but when my appa took me in to a business party, then there was I saw you for the first time. Since that day I had fallen for you. and I changed my mind and acpeted the engagement.” he explained.

 

That’s right. Myungsoo father told him about the engagement earlier before Jiyeon’s father told her. That time Myungsoo was so mad and immedietly rejected that idea. But after he saw Jiyeon, he had fallen for her aat the first sight. When he knew Jiyeon rejected to engage with him, he felt disappointed. Then the next day Jiyeon’s father told his father that Jiyeon ran away from her house. Myungsoo suddenly had an idea to make jiyeon fell for him and accepted the engagement. He asked permission from jiyeon’s father to keep Jiyeon in japan with him for a while, so that they would have time to know each other well.

 

“So you know about the engagement since three month ago, and I.. just knew it a week ago? It’s unfair.” Jiyeon protesed and began whinning again.

 

“just forget it jiyeon ah. Now, let’s go back inside and do our engagement. Everybody is waiting for us.” Myungsoo told her and started to pulled her went inside.

 

“Shireo! I’ve changed my mind. I don’t want to engange with you.” Jiyeon pushed myungsoo’s grab from her hand and puffed her cheeks while crossing her hand.

 

“jeongmal?” Myungsoo asked her. Then he smirked and gave her a suspicious look. “do I have to do something to make you change your mind again?”

 

Jiyeon’s body was shivering when she looked at his smirk and suspicious stare. Then she ran away from him and went inside the house. “fine I will do the engagement.” She shouted while running away.

 

Myungsoo was giggling looking at her cute action. “she is so cute.” He told to himself as he look at jiyeon who was running away.

 

-FIN-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong guys... this is another chapter and I made it a happy ending ^^. hope you like it

bye bye!!!!