Silent Competition??

Behind the scenes

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

I stretch my body as I woke up. Damn! I feel like I didn’t sleep at all. How can I sleep if Chaerin and Dara is like I’m just beside them. I also need to go at Minzy’s room, she told me she can’t sleep. i know that they are together but I’m not yet used with their moan also I don’t like to hear some lullaby before I sleep. I also don’t like minzy hearing that kind of sounds. I told her that chaerin just teasing dara that’s why she’s screaming and dara taking revenge. What a nice excuse right?

 

I walk out of Minzy’s room. I smell pancakes… I’m the one who’s always cooking it’s a miracle. Who’s cooking now? I walk at our kitchen then I saw dara cooking. I’m surprised, Seems like their last night is a very good night that brings her to cook.

 

Chaerin is also there, her hands slowly slipping inside dara’s big shirt. Ahhh! This couple even in kitchen they do nasty things. They even don’t care if someone will see them. chaerin starts to kiss dara’s nape while I can see that dara struggling to ignore what her lover doing. I can’t believe that our cold leader is like this when she’s with dara alone. She’s ert.

 

I took a sit silently while watching them continuously. Chaerin continue kissing dara’s nape with her hand is I don’t know where all I can see clearly is her body against dara’s back while kissing dara’s nape.

 

“baby… stop it.. what if bom or minzy see us…” dara said. Stop!?? But she’s giving chaerin better access to kiss her neck. Is that the new action when you say stop?

 

“don’t worry it’s too early, bom is still sleeping” you’re wrong chaerin. I’m fully awake and watching both of you.

 

“Wrong guess ert chaerin. I’m awake and I don’t expect that early morning I can watch some live show here in the kitchen.” I said and laugh seeing their reaction. When I speak they literally jump from their position and look at me.

 

“you’re watching us the whole time?” chaerin ask me and gives me killer look. I can’t stop laughing.

 

“well… is the beginning is where you slip your hands inside dara’s shirt? if yes! yes! I’m watching you from the beginning”

 

“I don’t know that you like to watch us having some y time bom-ah… next time just tell me and we will do it in your room” dara winked at me after she placed two plates full of pancakes in the table. I stop laughing. I can’t believe dara can say that. Now chaerin is laughing hard because of me.

 

“when did you became ert?”

 

“since chaerin touches me”

 

“arrggghh! Dara!!!! ert! I should go first at my room to take a bath” I heard them laughing while im on my way to my room. they defeated me. I thought I can tease them hard but it turns that I lose.

 

 

 

 

It hurts Filming Site

 

 

Lee Soo-Hyuk’s POV

 

I arrive in the set earlier than my time. I want to watch Dara. God loves me that I’m a lucky guy that they choose to be the male lead and dara’s love interest. Yesterday when I saw her in person my world stop spinning, my heart stop beating, my eyes can’t stop staring at her. she’s too beautiful to take off my eyes to her. if only she doesn’t have dating ban I would ask her to go out with me. I want her. I want her to be my girlfriend but because she has dating ban I will just make her fall for me. i know she can’t resist my charm.

 

“hi dara..” I greeted her as soon as I saw her. I also greeted the other girls but my eyes can’t just stop staring at her.

 

“good morning oppa!” I’m shocked. CL greets me. Yesterday I look like I do not exist but now she greeted me. Well maybe coz she’s just not in the mood yesterday. I don’t care I just care about dara and how she will fall for me with the help of my charm that all girls are driving crazy.

 

“good morning” I greeted her back then turn my attention to dara. “dara… I brought some special ramen for you… I heard that you like ramen”

 

“oh… thank you.. I’ll just eat it later… I just ate my favorite ramen that CL cooks for me.” dara said. She’s playing hard to get. Well I like it. Let’s see till when she will resist me.

 

They started to film. I’m just in the corner watching her. even she’s wearing wig and looks like that she’s still beautiful. How can this creature exist in this world?

 

During their break I always run to her and give her drinks but I always failed. Why? Because Lee Chaerin is always on my way she’s always at dara’s side and she’s faster than me before I handed my drink to dara she already gave her drink to dara. what’s with this girl? why is she blocking me? does she like me? or does she like Dara?

 

I’m now starting to observe CL’s actions. She’s sweet with dara but when it comes to bom and minzy she’s cold. This is interesting, if she likes dara just like me it will be a good fight, but I swear I won’t lose. Let’s see chaerin how long can you handle. Lee Soo-Hyuk never fails when it comes to girls. Dara is not my game, she’s not part of my flirts I really like her and I will do my best to have her.

 

This is it! finally it’s my scene with dara where I can hug her. in this act she will run to me and hug me after she saw me at the other end of the table. I’m her lover here and I wish it will come true.

 

During our take I can’t help myself but to smell her when she hugs me. I want to hug her more and tighter but I can feel she’s awkward and she doesn’t like to hug me. is it because of chaerin?

 

Without the directors consent I kiss dara in her lips when she lifted her face and look at me while singing her part. I can’t help it. I need to kiss her. her lips are too tempting to resist.

 

She’s surprised when I kissed her but she didn’t slap me or broke the kiss. Don’t tell me she likes my kiss? I started to move a little to have my opportunity to her lower lip.

 

“cut!” director shout. I broke the kiss abruptly. I smile at her, she didn’t smile at me she just walk away. I can still feel her soft and warm lips in mine. I can say if this will happen again I’m sure I will be addicted with her lips.

 


finally some idea pops up in this fic... short update for now here... ^^