Flirting

Behind the scenes

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

Today YG appa called us we will have a meeting about our new MV “It Hurts”. We’re sitting now in the couch waiting for YG. Bom and Minzy are busy with their own things and me I’m busy with my girlfriend Dara. I’m busy flirting with her. yes flirting even I’m her girlfriend already I always want to flirt with her. I put my nose in her neck smelling her scent. Her smell makes me insane in a minute. I put light and soft kisses in her neck I don’t care if MInzy and Bom will saw us all I want is to smell her and besides they already know that Dara and I are together.

 

I put my hands at her back inside her loose shirt caressing her soft back. Now my hand goes up making my hand slip inside her bra I carefully play with her not wanting them to notice what I’m doing with my girlfriend. i kiss her neck biting a little but making sure that there will be no mark left.

 

“cha-chaerin.. where in YG’s office..” she said while biting her lower lips making not to moan in this place.

 

“so? He’s still not here.. I just want to touch you.. and it’s all your fault you teases me this morning walking in front of me but you didn’t allow me to take a bath with you” I whisper and bit playfully her ears.

 

“ahh… chaerin please stop.. if you won’t stop..”

 

“what will you do if you I won’t stop?” I continue touching her and playing with her hard s making her moan a little.

 

“i….i” she can’t say anything she’s just biting her lips hard. Struggling how to deal with what I’m doing to her.

 

YG enter the room I put away my hands fast as YG enters. Dara feel relieve that YG is here coz she’s having a hard time dealing with my hands. We stand up and make a bow. YG is not alone he came with a guy.

 

“girls as you know I called you because we need to talk to your new MV.. Dara will be the lead actress and we need a lead actor acting as the love interest of Dara in the MV.. so girls I want you to meet Lee Soo-Hyuk he’s the lead actor of your MV.. I ask him to go here so you can meet him and talk a little to avoid awkwardness specially with you Dara..” I look at Soo-hyuk he’s staring at Dara since he enters the room. I put my arms around Dara’s shoulder I hope he will notice that Dara is taken already.

 

“Lee Soo-Hyuk.. this is CL, Bom, MInzy and Dara…” YG introduce us to Soo-Hyuk. We bow at him and he bow on us too.

 

“I heard that you have a huge crush on Dara is that correct?” YG is smiling like a fool. He likes to tease people Lee Soo-Hyuk is blushing like a tomato.

 

“ahh… ye-yes I have a huge crush with her since I watch her from the MV Lollipop.. i.. I like her a lot” Soo-Hyuk said while scratching her back head and still blushing. Me … I’m also red.. red because of anger.. I can’t act that we are couple and tell him that she’s mine coz our relationship is a secret.

 

“haha don’t be shy..It’s not new to me.. lots of boys are always begging me to let her date with them.. and telling me that they like Dara so this is expected… hahaha.. I better leave now.. Dara and Soo-Hyuk you two should talk to avoid awkwardness in the MV I don’t like to watch the MV with full of awkwardness.. ok?”

 

“bye..” we all bow at him as he walks outside.

 

“uhmm.. h-hi..” Soo-Hyuk said to Dara.

 

“hello” Dara smiled at him and me… I’m full of jealousy now.

 

“you’re prettier than I thought.. I mean.. you’re pretty in TV in MV in CF in all but you’re prettier in person how can that be.. I .. I can’t explain how pretty you are” when soo-hyuk tells it to Dara, Dara is just blushing. aargghh!! He’s trying to flirt with her… can I punch him? Can i? I put again my arms around Dara. She looks at me trying to calm me down coz she knows that I’m jealous already. Since the day we’ve been together my jealousy multiplies knowing that she has lots of fan boys trying to steal her from me.

 

“th-thanks”

 

“uhmm.. can I have a big favor?”

 

“what is it?”

 

“is it ok… if .. if you sign here ..” he get his Kiss Note and gives it to Dara with a special pen with a bunny design. He’s obsessed with Dara. His kiss note is full of Dara’s pictures.

 

“I hate the way he looks at you” I whisper to her.

 

“baby.. don’t get jealous.. i’m yours and only yours.. I love you” I smile when she said that she loves me. my heart melted instantly my jealousy shrunk down. She gets his kissnote and start signing on it.

 

“can.. I take a picture with you?” she ask dara shyly. His hand is in his neck scratching it continuously. Dara looks at me asking for my permission. Although I don’t like I just nodded I don’t want to be rude.

 

( at our dorm )

 

Knock .. knock…

 

“can I come?” dara ask me while peeking in the door.

 

“sure baby come in” she walks at my direction and take a sit beside me.

 

“baby.. are you still jealous with him?”

 

“you can’t just take it away.. he’s obsessed with you.. and the way he smile and stare at you… I just don’t like it.”

 

“if he’s obsessed with me I don’t care I’m obsessed with you.. your lips drives me crazy.. the way you look at me makes me lost in a minute.. your scent is like a drug to me.. your smile makes me melt.. your touch makes my world go crazy.. your kiss makes me feel I’m in heaven .. I love you.. and only you.. “ I smiled at her. God my cheeks are red. She’s too sweet and I can’t handle it. she really know how to make me calm.

 

“still jealous?” she asked me I just shook my head.

 

“I think you have unfinished business with me.. you want to continue it here or in my room?” I smile widely knowing what she's talking about

 

 


 

i hope it's good ... feel free to give violent reaction hehe