BAP: YongGuk

♛Kpop Oneshots♛

It was a warm summer evening in Long Beach, California. YongGuk and his girlfriend came back to the states to visit her family for her grandmother’s funeral. Even though it was a gloomy occasion, YongGuk never failed to make his girlfriend’s life feel bright. The couple sat on a grassy cliff in the local neighborhood that overlooked the calm bay. People played their beachy reggae as they swayed on their large boats. It was a sight his girl hadn’t witnessed since she was a young girl. Her father was always into Bob Marley and the Dirty Heads, playing it in his car as he dropped her off at school. YongGuk draped his arm around her slumped shoulders, the warm sun caressing them in a warm glow. He glanced over at her, seeing the beautiful orbs he’d fallen in love with shimmer as she watched the lively people. He loved seeing her like this. She looked comfortable, she felt comfortable. She was comfortable, just as one would be while they were in their hometown. The place they knew better than the back of their hand.

 

YongGuk guessed the song playing on the nearest boat was one the girl knew, as she began humming along to the solemn tune. He watched her pink lips curved into a small smile. Suddenly, they opened, and her lovely voice filled the calm air.

 

“There was a bright colored Garland, in the lights of my garden. Said call me-self darlin’, I’ll find a piece of mind for you~ you~ oh oh oh~ you~,” her sweet voice rang out. He felt his stomach clench and chills run through his body. Small goosebumps appeared on his curved, muscular arms. She gazed over at him as she felt them prickle at her skin. The girl giggled and pressed a light kiss to his cheek. Her gaze returned to the small waves crash against the wall of grey rocks. His eyes skimmed over her white, summer dress. Just as the song said, he felt the lightness of her dress. The way its cascaded over her thighs, the way the thin straps clung to her sun kissed shoulders, the way it wrapped around her torso only to flow to her legs.

 

“You are so beautiful, jagiya,” he cooed, nuzzling into her neck, placing a gentle kiss over the nape. Her irresistible giggle rang out once more. Her cheeks flushed a light pink color, her long, bold, black lashes fluttering as she glanced down to her lap and back at the man beside her.

 

“Thank you, Oppa. You’re very handsome as well,” she complimented back. Even though YongGuk didn’t mean for it to be a compliment, just a sign of his never-dying love for her, he took her return.

 

“Thank you, angel.” With a chuckle from his plump lips, his gummy smile glowing, and the light ocean breeze brushing past them and blowing their hair back, YongGuk leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. She succumbed to the kiss and kissed back, as she usually did. His large hand caressed her pink cheek lovingly as her small one laid on his masculine chest. He felt the hotness of her blushing cheek under his calloused hand, the softness of her skin against his shoulder as her other petite hand draped the rounds of his muscles, the tender love of her kiss. He slowly pulled away, a smiling lingering on his lips as the space between them increased. “I love you,” he whispered. The girl smiled wide and laid her forehead against his.

 

“I love you, too, YongGukkie~” she cooed. He smirked and leaned in once more, but their lips didn’t meet, only the nuzzling of their noses. Giggles erupted from their parted lips, showing their grins.


“Your grandmother would be very happy for you.” The girl’s bright grin shrunk a little into a closed-mouthed smile. He knew she missed her grandmother dearly, but everything would be okay. As long as he was there to comfort her when she needed, she would not have a dull moment. And he vowed it would happen.

--

so like, this was meant for tumblr, but i havent updated in a while. so here cx it's short. I know. I'm sorry D: