Knight and Shining Armor

When Boys meets Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mianhae if i updated late! *bows* i was busy at school plus i was busy studying for our exams hehe. please forgive me nae? *buing buing* Comments would be appreciated :)

 

Enjoy reading! <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nobody’s POV:

As Haemin got inside the cafeteria Luhan from afar noticed Haemin’s condition immediately and helped her to her sit…

”Haemin: Thanks a lot by the way”

“Luhan: Welcome”

“Chen: Omo! Noona are you okay oh what a stupid question …”

“Sungmi: Unnie who did this to you?”

 “Hyunjae: Who else could it be…”

“Seohyeon: Well according to my analysis I’m a hundred and one percent sure her name starts with a capital H”

“Kris: Don’t worry we got your back”

“Haemin: You know what guys I appreciate your moral support but I want to handle this thing on my own”

“Kai: Break a leg.” Everyone laughed at Kai…The bell rang and everyone got ready for their class…Luhan and Haemin were on the same class so he assisted Haemin along the hallway…

”Luhan: Well you don’t look really okay so how about I’ll drive you home”

“Haemin: Well thanks for the offer but I really want to go to our class”

“Luhan: Don’t be stubborn just take the advice our teacher can understand your situation” “Haemin: Don’t worry I can walk” Haemin removed her hand on Luhan’s shoulders and walked slowly with Luhan following behind her…Haemin felt the pain growing on her injury so she lost balance and Luhan caught her around his hands they both fell on the floor with Haemin on top of Luhan…

”Luhan: Awwww… Are you okay?”

“Haemin:Oops! Sorry and you know what I take your offer” “Luhan: Can you stand?”

“Haemin: I don’t really think so I’m sorry”

“Luhan: Uhm why don’t you roll on the side first”

 

         Haemin followed Luhan’s instruction and he stood up immediately…Luhan helped her up and their eyes met…The two blushed and smiled shyly…

”Haemin: Thanks a lot”

 “Luhan: It’s nothing uhmm I’ll take you home now” Luhan assisted Haemin all throughout the way to his car and drove her home…When they got there Luhan carried Haemin bridal style…

”Haemin: This is embarrassing am I heavy?”

“Luhan: Nope…Where’s your room?” Haemin pointed her room and Luhan placed her on her bed gently…Haemin called the butler and ordered him to bring some refreshment…Luhan sat down beside her…

”Haemin: Thanks a lot again”

“Luhan: You’re welcome shouldn’t you see a doctor for your foot”

 “Haemin: The butler already took care of that” The butler got back and brought them refreshments

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter