Another horrible day

My Oppa`s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you was talking in your mind about who do you like you got lost from running away.

You took a cab to a city near seoul. The trip wasn't too long so you got off of the cab and walked around the city. You had one word for this place " beautiful " while you were walking you felt a vibrate in your pocket. You got your phone and read the text message.

* Hana where are you?.. *

You didnt want to reply to Baekhyun but you had too. You cant go alone in these beautiful city without protection! so you texted back " im at XXXXX.."

* im gonna take a train wait for me there! *

You closed your phone and put it in your pocket. You sighed and walked to the train station in 20 minutes you saw Baekhyun with 2 girls that was flirting with him. ew you thought. You don't really like flirting espcially when their flirting with the person you like. You walked over there and slowly waved with a half smile on your face. Baekhyun turned aorund to you and gave you a dazzling smile that girls would faint of. The girls that were with Baekhyun glared at you and went back at flirting with Baekhyun you rolled your eyes and waited for the girls to stop flirting with Baekhyun.

Ugly girl- Baekhyun lets ditch her and have some fun!

Ugly girl 2- yes! please!

Baekhyun- girls girls im sorry but..

Baekhyun grabbed your arm. You blushed and made a shocked face.

Baekhyun- she's my girlfriend

Hana- let's just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter