Reality.

My Dear. [ One-Shot ]

 

Flashbacks;

" Yeobo, I'm finally going to debut as an idol in the group named Boyfriend, " as Jeongmin smiled while hugging you tightly. " I'm happy for you yeobo, you're wish came true! " You hugged him back while smiling. " But... " Jeongmin sigh as he pulled off from the hug, " what's wrong? " You asked out of curiousity after hearing the change of his voice tone. " We have to break up since my company doesn't allow us to date.. " " W...wh..what?! B...br..break u..pp? You're not joking right? " You look at him with a serious look. " Yes, I'm serious yeobo, we have to break up. I'm so sorry.. " You closed your eyes wanting to prevent your tears from flowing out while nodding. Jeongmin shrugs and hugged you tight, " I love you & I always will.. " he whisperred as he walked out of your apartment. You cried for days & nights after that incident, you tried your best forgetting him but nothing worked..

Jeongmin's POV

Music core just ended with our newly debut song, " Boyfriend ". It just make me think of Yeongie more, I wonder how is she doing now. I hope she's fine, I really hope to see her one day...

 

Your POV;

It's been a few months after the break up, seeing how much he changed on every of his debut stage really make me feel happy for him. I should have prepared on losing him any time but I didn't. I just can't forget him ever since the break up, I miss him so much. I turned off my TV and lay down on my bed, closing my eyes just let me remember some sweet memories I had, I tossed and turn in my bed but I just can't fall asleep. Looking at the bear he gave me when we were together just made my heartache. I hugged it tightly while having tears flowing down my cheeks, I slowly fell asleep...

 

- END OF POV -

 

Time pasted and Boyfriend had their 2nd single, " Don't Touch My Lady. " Shin Yeong decided to head for Boyfriend's mini fansigning as she wore a oversized jacket, a cap & a scarf to not let anyone recognised her especially Jeongmin. When she reached the venue, there was a lot of fans waiting for Boyfriend to turn up. Shin Yeong tried to make her way to the middle of the fans and stand there quietly for Boyfriend to appear. Suddenly, fans started to scream as they saw Boyfriend approaching them, Shinyeong covered her ears as she was surround by crazy fan girls screaming. They all quickly lined up and wait for their turn to get their autographed album. As it was Shin Yeong's turn, she slowly walked by with her cap facing down, not showing her eyes while her scarf covered . Heading towards the last member, Jeongmin, Jeongmin took over the album and asked, " Hello! What's your name and who is your bias? " Shin Yeong was speechless as she whispered her name out softly making Jeongmin couldn't hear. " Excuse me, can you speak louder? " He asked politely. " Shin. " Shin Yeong said out louder with a slighty deeper voice making Jeongmin look at her curiously. He was shocked by the appearance and the outfit she wore, he wasn't sure if it's a girl or guy. He signed and pass the album to her, " thank you for coming! " Shinyeong nodded as she quickly walk down the stairs causing her to trip over and fall, all the members stood up to see what happened. Jeongmin saw Shin Yeong's eyes and his eyes went wide and his jaws dropped in surprise. Shin Yeong looked at Jeongmin with eye contact for a moment and stood up to avoid the continuous eye contact. After she stood up, she looked at Jeongmin one last time and ran away. The staff called the members to sit down so they could contiune their fansign, after it ended, Boyfriend got up their van to go back to their dorm while Jeongmin was thinking about the incident happened earlier. " Was that really Yeongie? Is she hurt? " Jeongmin whispered softy to the window since he was sitting at the edge. " Yah hyung! Why are you talking to yourself? " Youngmin asked out of curiousity. " Nothing saeng, nothing. " Jeongmin replied coldy.

 

Your POV;

I feel so embarrassed to fall off the stairs just now, everyone was looking at me like I committed a crime! Aish, yeongie, why are you so stupid? I bet Jeongmin saw me just now, seriously, why did I fall of the stairs. You hitted your head while thinking of that incident just now.

 

Jeongmin's POV

Should I text Yeongie to ask her if she's alright? Will she reply me or is she going to ignore me as usual? I really want to talk to her right now, what if she's in great pain and no one is there for her? Aish... I think I should just give it a try..

To : Yeongie.

Was that you just now at the fan sign? Are you alright? -Jeongmin.

After a few minutes, Jeongmin's phone rang.

To : Jeongmin.

Yes. - Yeongie.

Jeongmin looked at her cold reply and he sigh, how I wish I catched her...

 

- Months later -

 

Shin Yeong's parents called her up and asked her to go live with them at US. She agreed without any hestitation cause she knew in this way, she'll be away to forget Jeongmin. At night, Jeongmin received a call from Shin Yeong's parents, " Hey Jeongminnie! How are you and my precious daughter? Still doing fine together? Hope to see you at the airport with her on Sunday! " Jeongmin was shocked, " Auntie? I'm fine and didn't Yeongie told you we broke up already? And you both are coming back to live in Korea? " Upon hearing what Jeongmin said, Shin Yeong's mother was surprised, " What?! You both break up? Why? What happen? No, Shin Yeong's coming over to US to stay with us.. " " What?! I'll call you right back later, sorry aout it auntie! " He hung up the phone and ran out of his dorm, " Jeongmin-ah! Where are you going?! " Donghyun shouted for him but he already left the dorm. Jeongmin reached Shin Yeong's door step as he quickly knock on her door, as soon as the door was open, Jeongmin hugged Shin Yeong tightly. Shin Yeong was shocked by the suddenly hug and pull away to look at the person who hugged her. In shock, she saw Jeongmin standing right infront of her. " Why.. why.. are you here? " Shin Yeong asked. " You're leaving aren't you? I just want to spend some time with you, I miss your encouragement a lot. You were the one that encourage me so much and I finally succeed in my career.. " Jeongmin said looking at her, creating eye contact. Shin Yeong walked into her apartment and said, " I'm sorry Jeongmin. " Shin Yeong apologised as she push Jeongmin out of her apartment and she closed her door. Jeongmin stood outside of her apartment, dumbfounded. He sighed as he went back to his dorm...

 

- Months later -

Boyfriend had their come back on Janus, looking at the lyrics of the song just simply made Shin Yeong heartache. Knowing about Jeongmin's solo made her miss him so badly, she couldn't help but to play the song again and again....

 

________________________________________________________________________

I feel so awkward, first attempt on one-shot fanfics, I know it's like a fail one but hope you guys enjoy it. ;_;

 

Subscribe & comment is needed. Thank you.

 

-x3Flyhigh