Strangers

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...5:00a.m.

...Haechul is awake, she's going outside to exercise and she will going to bike around the village.

...Now, Key's preparing his car because he will go to market to buy some snacks for later at the park, then he go now. While his driving, there was a bike in front of her. he didn't see it. (It was Haechul) Then Key went out on his car and help her.

"Ouch! My knee hurts!", Haechul said while blowing her knee.

"I'm so sorry miss, I didn't see you", Key said.

"Yaah! Are you blind?! Psshh!", Haechul madly said.

"Yaah! I'm helping you now then now your mad?!", Key madly said too.

Then, Key went on his car and left her.

"Who the heck he is?! Aaiisshh!", Haechul said while sitting in the middle of the road, lucky cause no one is passing by a car.

Now, Minho was outside that time too, jugging around the village. Then, he saw Haechul.

"Hey miss? Are you okay?", Minho asked.

Then Haechul's head up, looking who was talking to her.

"Hmm? I'm sorry, what did you say?", Haechul said.

"I said, Are you okay? Why are you here sitting in the middle of the road?", Minho said.

"Ohh.. Well, that stupid guy, he almost hitting me by his car! Now, good cause I was only hurt in my knee", Haechul said.

"Ohh is that what happened? Come here, Let me help you", Minho grabbing his hand to Haechul.

"Ride on my back", Minho said.

"Huh? Ohh..Ohh..Okay", Haechul said.

"But what about my bike?", Haechul said.

"I'll take care of it", Minho said.

Now, they are walking while Haechul was on Minho's back and while holding the bike.

"By the way, Thank you?", Haechul said.

"Minho.. Choi Minho", Minho said.

"Uuhh, thank you Minho oppa!", Haechul smiled.

"Wait, Minho? Hmm.. Sounds familiar', Haechul in her mind.

"Oppa? Why are you so quiet? By the way, my name is Haechul. Kim Haechul", Haechul said.

"Haechul? Hmm... Wait, Are you Taemin's sister?", Minho asked.

"Huh?! Yeh, that's me. Wait, so you are my brother's childhood friend?", Haechul said.

"Yeh.. Ahaha! Your really look like him", Minho said.

"Hahaha! Even though were not true siblings", Haechul said.

Now, they are at Haechul's house. Taemin saw them.

"Hyung! Noona! Why are you guys are together? Hey, what happen to you Noona?!", Taemin asked.

"Oppa saw me sitting at the road, he helped me. I was almost hit by a car so that's why", Haechul said.

Now, Minho medicine her wound in her knees while Taemin getting the band aid. Minho was blowing her knee, Haechul was staring at him. Minho look at her, then Haechul move her eyes to Minho.

"Thank you oppa for helping me", Haechul said.

"Your welcome", Minho smiled and rubbed her head.

"Oh found it! Here hyung", Taemin said.

Now, they're done.

"I'll be going home now Taemin, Haechul", Minho said.

"Okay hyung, oppa!", Taemin and Haechul said.

"His nice right?", Haechul said.

"Uhuh.. So, are you liking him now noona?!", Taemin jokingly.

"The heck Taemin! I was just saying that his nice, okay?!", Haechul said.

"Yah right! By the way, later, you'll go with me, Key hyung wants to meet you and Minjae", Taemin said.

"Okay, hope later, my knee is better", Haechul said.

=========================

PLEASE COMMENT  AND SUBCRIBES, hehehe..  :3