Last Day Of Their Trip

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

It’s their last day of trip today. Their just played games on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th day. Many activities they did that day. Now, finally the free time they are waiting for, come! All Seniors are excited today. They can do what they want except those rude things, okay? (LOL)

...MINHO AND HAECHUL’S POV...

Let’s get back on the night of 4th day. That night, Haechul was walking around the resort, only her. While she’s walking around, she saw Minho seating near the beach alone. She walked slowly until she reached Minho, she stopped at the back of Minho.

“Can’t sleep?”, Minho suddenly talked not looking at his back but he knew already who was it.

Haechul surprised a little and chuckled. “How did you know that..”, as she seated beside Minho.

Minho just smirked.

Then, they’re just quiet in a minute..

“Why you’re here alone oppa?”, Haechul asked.

“I’m not yet tired eventhough we had a hard time earlier.”, Minho smirked.

“Oh..”, she giggled.

“You..”, he looked at Haechul. “Why you’re walking around alone?”, He asked.

She looked down. “I just want to spend my time here. Since, tomorrow, our free day.”, She smiled.

Minho nodded.

...END OF POV...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...ONEW AND MINJAE POV...

Minjae was on her way to their cottage but she saw Onew, their just going to passed by to each other so she stopped. Onew saw her to and he walked through Minjae. They are facing to each other. They smiled to each other.

“You’re gonna go rest now?”, Onew asked as he pointed at Minjae & Haechul’s cottage.

“Uuuhh.. I guess?”, Minjae smiled a little.

“Oh.. *nod nod* o-“, he stopped cause Minjae suddenly talked.

“Why oppa? You want to hang out with me tonight?”, Minjae smiled.

“Oh.. uuh.. sure.. but wait, where’s Haechul?”, He said.

She shrugged. “Somewhere out there. She didn’t come with me here. So maybe she’s walking around.”, She said.

“Oh I see.. Uuhh.. Since you were gonna go in your cottage, let’s just go inside then?”, He said.

“Uuhh.. sure.”, She said as she walked through the cottage. Onew followed her.

“So what do you want to do oppa?”, Minjae asked sitting on Haechul’s bed and while Onew sitting on Minjae’s bed, facing to each other.

“I don’t know..”, he giggled while rubbing his head.

She giggled. “It’s so quiet here.”, She said as she stood up and walked around the room.

“You seem bored everytime we’re together.”, He said and smiled a little.

Minjae stopped walking and looked at Onew. “Yah oppa.. No, I didn’t.”, As she shook her head.

Onew just smiled and looked down.

“Hmm.. Do you want to play oppa?”, She smiled.

Onew looked at her and smiled. “What are we going to play?”

Minjae smiled. “Just follow my rules..”, she winked.

(Okay, I don’t know how to explained this game guys but this game was the one on the SHINee Yunhanam. The one that Minho and the Noona played at the playground? The one with the skinship? I guess? LOL.. I forgot the game already but that’s the game that they will play here, kay? HIHI..)

They’re playing that game now and their look like hugging with each other. Faces are like 3 inches and almost going to meet up. They felt embarrassed of what their doing but their having fun until Minjae suddenly looked up not on purposed and the space of their face was like 1 inches already and going to kiss now. They were looking to each other until...

*Opens the door*

“Chulie noona, are you-“, Taemin stopped and had a big eyes; surprised and closed the door. He opened the door again and said, “I’m sorry!”, He bowed and closed the door.

Onew and Minjae was looking at the door surprisingly. They’re not yet moving away to each other. They’re like got frozen on their spot.

Taemin opened the door again and said but not looking at Onew & Minjae, “I’m sorry I didn’t know that, but anyway, you can continue now.”, He bowed and closed the door and left.

Onew and Minjae finally moved away to each other.

“I’m sorry!”, Both said and blushed.

“It’s okay..”, both said again, shy.

...END OF POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were like quiet in a minute but then, Minho talked.

“Chullie..”, Minho said.

“Hmm?”, Haechul said.

“Do you.. Do you like Key hyung?”, He asked.

She surprised of what just Minho asked to her. She giggled fake. “What are you saying oppa..”

He smirked. “You like him, don’t you? Tell me truth.”, He said and looked at Haechul.

She looked down when Minho looked at her and went near by her.

“Cause... I like you Haechul...”, he said when his face going bear by Haechul’s face.

“What?? O.O”, she surprised and looked at Minho, she can’t moved her face now because Minho’s head was there already in front of her.

Minho touched Haechul’s face until he kissed Haechul on the lips. Haechul was just surprised, she got froze. Then, Minho pulled away slowly. Haechul stood up.

“Uuhh.. I’m going inside now oppa. Good night.”, She bowed and turned around to walked put now but she stopped when she saw Key in front of her. Minho looked back and saw Key too, he stood up.

“O-oppa..”, Haechul stuttered.

Key looks like mad. Suddenly he walked fast through Minho and he punched Minho. Minho fell down.

“YAH Key!”, Haechul yelled.

Onew & Minjae heard Haechul yelled. They looked at each other and went out. Taemin was walking but when he looked back, he saw Onew & Minjae running like there’s something wrong. So he followed Onew and Minjae. Jonghyun heard Haechul’s yelled too so he went out and find them. They came now and saw Minho was on the sand hurting, Key was standing up and looking at Minho, and Haechul crying. Haechul ran, she passed by the guys. Minjae followed her. Key walked on the other side. Onew followed him. Then, Jonghyun and Taemin helped Minho.

...To Be Continued...

========================

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LONG LATE UPDATE!  and sorry, I didn't write a chpater for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th day.  I got lazy.  ><  mianhae...  and also you know, BUSY.  Aish..  Hope you’re still there?  D:
*Sigh...*  next Monday, I have school already so I don’t know when I can update again.  I’ll try to update another chapter again this week, maybe?  If my brain works, LOL..


PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :]