Minho and Onew's Birthday!

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...It’s the 9th of December. It’s Minho’s Big day but they also celebrate now Onew’s Birthday because some of them were going on a vacation with their family. They all went now in Minho’s house.

“Knock! Knock!”, someones knocking on the door.

Minho opened it.

“Minho~!! Happy Birthday~!!”, all shouted.

“(smiled) Thanks guys!”, Minho said and hugged all of them.

They all went in. Prepare the foods. Key and Haechul cook the foods. Minjae, Taemin and Minho make some desserts. Jonghyun and Onew prepare the karaoke. While waiting for the foods, Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin, Minho and Minjae singing. They we’re shouting like a retarded.

“Oh hell no Jonghyun! Slow down your voice!”, Key shouted.

Haechul laughed.

“What?! What so funny?!”, Key smiled.

“Nothing.”, Haechul said.

Key smirked and went in the living room.

“Yah! Key! Where are you going?”, Haechul shouted.

“Here while waiting in the food to cook.”, Key said.

Haechul smirked.

30 minutes later...
Now, it’s all set up! They eat first. while eating, they talked about on vacation. The 13th of December is there break until the 4th of January.

“So Haechul and Taemin? You’re going to America this break?”, Jonghyun asked.

“Oh.. Yeah~ We’re coming back after New Year.”, Haechul said.

“Uuuhhh... So you weren’t here on Christmas too? I’ll be lonely. All of you we’re going on a vacation.”, Minjae said.

“Even you Jonghyun hyung?”, Onew asked Jonghyun.

“Yeah~but I’ll be back after Christmas so New Year I’m here. Don’t be sad Minjae.”, jonghyun said and hugged Minjae.

“Oh..”, Onew said.

“So Minho is going to China with his brother. Haechul and Taemin are going to America. Jonghyun is going to Singapore with his family. Onew is going on a vacation but he didn’t know it yet. Then, what about me? I guess I’m just going to celebrate Christmas alone.”, Minjae said with sad face.

“Uuuuhhh... Minjae. That’s okay, infact, It’s just a few days. So don’t be sad.”, Jonghyun said.

“And all of us we’re living after school on the 13th.”, Haechul said.

“I know...”, Minjae said.

“Guys...Let’s not talked about it. It’s my birthday today and it’s Onew’s birthday. I know hyung too don’t want to see Minjae to be sad..ohh I mean he don’t want us this day to be sad. Right? hyung?”, Minho said and smiled.

Minjae looked to Onew. Onew looked to Minho.

“Okay..Let’s cut it out guys! Let’s go sing now!”, Taemin sai happily.

“Okay! and cheers!”, all said.

“So who wants to go first?”, Taemin suggested.

“You!”, Minjae shouted.

“Na’uhh..Let’s just do the round the battle.”, Taemin said.

“Okay!”, all said.

*spin the battle and point to Onew*. So he goes first.
*spin the battle and point to Jonghyun*.
*spin the battle and point to Haechul*.
*spin the battle and point to Minjae*.
*spin the battle and point to Minho*.
*spin the battle and point to Taemin*.
*spin the battle and point to Key*.

Now, they’re all singing. They’re like kids while singing. All of them had good voice so no worries to Minho’s house. (HAHAHA!) They just knew each other that some of them can sing well. They can’t believed. They we’re like all shocked. Then, Taemin, danced and Key. Jonghyun and Minjae duet. Key and Minho rapped. Minjae and Haechul duet. Onew sing solo always but in the end, Minjae and him sing along.

10:00 p.m. they all went home. Their all tired but they had fun!