#01.

Love is complicated

A girl ran into her sister's room and knocked on the door.

 
"Unnie, it is time for school." Krystal said. But no one reply from the bedroom. Krystal sighed. It is hard to wake her sister up. 
 
"Unnie, palli open the door or I will use the CUCUMBER!" Krystal said as she emphasize the word ‘cucumber’. By then, she heard a reply.
 
"I am already awake, Soojungie. Stop making noise, you will wake appa and umma up." she reply.
 
"Unnie, you're the only one who needs to wake up. Everyone in the house is already up." she told to her sleepyhead unnie.
 
"Fine, whatever." she reply.
 
"Come out in a 15 minutes or else I will tell Yunho oppa that you has a crush on...you got the point, right unnie? Muhahahaha." Krystal grinned evilly and left.
 
"Yahh, Jung Soojung! Haishh." she can said only those. 
 
 
-------
 
Inside the room.
 
"Gosh, this little girl give me a trouble! GARRRR!" Jessica said as she push away her blanket and walked directly to the bathroom. She take a shower in 10 minutes and then she dressed in 5 minutes, after all she is all ready now. She grabbed her bag, take her phone and came downstairs. On her way to the dining room, she saw Yunho, her oppa.
 
"Oppa, good morning." she greeted in English with a warm smile.
 
"Good morning, pretty Sica." Yunho said back. Jessica smiled when she heard the word ‘pretty Sica’, it is the word given by Donghae, her best friend.
 
"Oppa, you copied Donghae, don't you?" Jessica asked. Yunho chuckled at his little sister's cuteness.
 
"Of course, wae? Do you only want Donghae to call you?" Yunho asked, teasing her. Jessica's face turned into a light pink.
 
"Oppaaaaa..." she whined cutely. 
 
"Aigoo, my sister is blushing." Yunho said as he pinched her nose.
 
"Ouch oppa, that's hurt." she pouted. By then, the phone in her hand vibrate.
 
"Wow, looks like your handsome man has sent you message, am I right?" Yunho asked in teasing tone.
 
"Haishh, oppa, stop teasing me. Besides, Donghae is not my boyfriend, he is just my guy friend and we have been best friend for since forever." Jessica explained. And then she looked at her phone,
 
To : Pretty Sica
From : Pabo Fishy
 
Hellowwwwww~ sweet heart! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ *gross that's disgusting XD 
Get up already? Does Krystal use the cucumber to wake you up? I will wait you at our favorite place. Don't be late! I don't wanna wait youuuuuu~ 
And oh! I saw your Prince Charming, he is starring at me. Maybe he likes you no no, he likes me! XD 
Palli come! 
 
 
A smile crept on her face when she saw the word ‘Prince Charming’. Yes, her prince charming is none other than Kim Jaejoong, her brother's close friend. 
 
"Wow, you're smiling. What does he send you? A love confession, huh?" Yunho asked as he peeked her phone. Jessica quickly hide her phone and stuck her tongue out.
 
"I won't show you. Besides, I have someone who I love." Jessica said. Yunho raised his eyebrow. 
 
"Looks like my little sister is in love, who is he?" Yunho asked. Jessica said nothing, she just entered the dining room. Yunho just follow her. 
 
‘Maybe she is not ready yet to tell me he secret...’
 
 
 
_______________________________
 
 
Jessica arrived to her favorite spot where Donghae asked her to come. She sighed. 
 
‘Stupid Hae, he doesn't even arrive yet! You're gonna so dead Mr. Lee!’ she said in her mind. But then she went black.
 
"Nugusayo?" she asked, shocked.
 
"Guess who?" he asked. His voice, of course his voice. Jessica knows it. So, she turn her body to face him and he release her.
 
"I know of course it is you, Mr. Lee." she said. Donghae chuckled at her statement.
 
"Okay, pretty Sica let's go. I am gonna late for my class." he said.
 
"Haishh, you only care for yourself, Mr. Fishy!" she said, slightly hitting his arm.
 
"Kaja!" he said as he pulled her into the main building.
 
"Why are you going into the main building? I already take book from my locker and—" she stopped. She saw an angel in front of her. She doesn't even blink her eyes. Donghae fake a smile although it hurt a lot in his heart.
 
The guy walked towards them. Jessica doesn't know what to do now. The guy passed them after he take a glance to Jessica.
 
‘Jaejoong oppa is so handsome...’
 
"Ah, wait!" Jaejoong said as he turned back.
 
"I think I know you." Jaejoong said looking at Jessica's face.
 
"Are you Yunho's little sister, Jung Jessica?" Jaejoong asked. Jessica nodded while shuttering.
 
"Neh, you're really pretty and you indeed a barbie doll. Yunho always said you look like a Barbie doll." he smiled. Jessica just stunned there, while looking at Jaejoong without blinking.
 
‘He said I'm pretty, he said I look like a Barbie.’
 
"Sica-yah, we're gonna late for class." Donghae said. 
 
"Ah-ah, yeah." Jessica said and she is already pulled by Donghae, leaving Jaejoong behind. Then Jessica quickly turned her head back.
 
"Jaejoong-shi, it is nice to see you." she smile. Jaejoong nodded and smile back. 
 
 
 
___________________________
 
 
"Haishh, Donghae now I am in trouble." Jessica groan as she ran with the high speed and finally Donghae reached to his first class, Chemistry.
 
"Bye bye, pretty Sica, see you in next class Biology right?" Donghae asked as he big good bye to Jessica. Jessica keep on running, she doesn't has enough time to say good bye back.
 
‘I'm totally in .’
 
Finally, Jessica reached to her first class, English. She secretly wish that the teacher hasn't arrive yet. She opened the knob and and luckily, the class hasn't start yet. Jessica felt relieve, she then walked to her favorite place which is next to window. Lucky that, no one take that seat. After a couple of minutes, the English teacher walked in. 
 
"Good morning, class," he greeted the class in English more of an Engrish. Jessica try not to laugh because she is the only one in class that can speak English fluently. She is even better than the teacher. That's why, she is always confident whenever it comes to English.
 
"Okay, class today's topic is—" 
 
"Sorry sir, I am late." a boy said as he stepped into the class, more like panting.
 
"Jiyong, you're late again." Mr. Park said as he looked at Jiyong, who is sweating. 
 
"Reasons for being late?" he raised his eyebrow.
 
"I'm sorry, sir. Because of the fangirls. They annoy me. And I have to avoid them and thus I am late. I am sorry, sir." Jiyong said as he bowed, politely.
 
"Okay, your life must be really tiring with all fangirls...being a kingka is not good..." he said as he let out a breathe.
 
"Go and sit next to Miss. Jung." Mr. Park said, pointing to Jessica.
 
"BWOH? Sunsanim, Kwon Jiyong is not accepted!" Jessica protested.  
 
"There is no more space left, Miss. Jung besides, you're one of his fangirls right?" Mr. Park asked. Jessica's eyes widened as her anger boils.
 
"ME? His fangirl? NEVER! I hate that jerk!" Jessica said.
 
"Whatever, that's your matter. And now Jiyong, go and sit next to her. I have so many lessons to teach." Mr. Park said as he ended his argument with Jessica. Jiyong smiled as he walked towards Jessica.
 
‘This is gonna be so interesting, Jessica-shi, you hate me. Just wait and see, I will make you fall for head to toe...’
 
 
 
________________________________________________
 
 
First update! Please comment, okay? Let's see, will Donghae tell his feelings for Jessica? Can Jessica make Jaejoong fall in love with her? Or will Jessica fall for Jiyong from head to toe? kekeke...
I still haven't decide who to end with bcos I ship all the couples...keke XD