IGNORED

Baby I'm Sorry

The next time I saw Daehyun,he acted strange.I wrote a hi to him but he just pushed it back to me without a reply or anything.
His eyes also seemed angry,I didn't like it.I missed those warm eyes.
I went out to my locker and heard loud laughing from my back and I felt someone stand behind me.
I turned and stood there shocked face to face with Myungsoo.INFINITE just continued walking away, leaving me and Myungsoo alone.
Dangerously alone.
He slammed my locker shut and put his arms on either side of my head.
"So how is this pretty girl doing today?"
I tried to escape but seriously,I couldn't.
"I-I need to."
"Need to what?"
He started leaning in,his face inches from mine.
"Can you like,just go away?"
He frowned at me.
"Aww why is that?"
I felt a force coming,but not at me.Myungsoo was lying on the floor,rubbing his sore cheek that just got punched.
I turned to see Daehyun there,his knuckles turning white from gripping his fists too hard.
"What the,yah you son of a-"
Myungsoo almost charged at him but someone stood in front of Daehyun before things could get out of hand.
B.A.P was there,dressed in black,as usual.Yongguk was holding Myungsoo off and I could see INFINITE coming over.
"Daehyun,take Hyunmin and go,now," Yongguk instructed.
He nodded and pulled me out of there.Myungsoo was struggling at the back,I could hear,but INFINITE was there now.
Good god what is going on? Daehyun was bringing me somewhere,I don't know where,but with the warmth his hand gave me,I don't really care.
He reached the back of the school and to a deserted classroom,where obviously nobody goes to.But the room was decently furnished and rather neat.
I just guessed that this is where B.A.P hung out.No wonder its hard to see them around.
I looked at Daehyun and he pointed to the sofa.I sat down quietly and he stared at me.I took out a piece of paper.
-Hi.-
He looked at it and I could see that warmth in his eyes again,he was smiling,even though I couldn't actually see.
He wrote something and handed it back to me,accidentally touching my hand. He pulled back immediately as I felt a tingling feeling rush up my arm.My heart was beating fast.
I shook my head and read the paper.
-Hi.-
I smiled,at least he's writing back.I looked at his hand and saw his knuckles bruised.I felt my heart ache.
I rushed over to his side and grabbed his hand.He flinched and stared at me.
"Ah jinjja,wait here,where's the first aid kit?"
He pointed to one side of the room and I grabbed the ointment.I sat down next to him and examined his hand.
My gosh he must have punched Myungsoo hard.I rubbed the ointment onto his hand and I bet it hurt because he was looking away and he kept flinching when I pressed slightly harder.
I could barely breathe watching him in pain,I stopped rubbing and held his hand in mine.
"Ah,it must hurt,ottoke?"
I didn't realise I was crying until Daehyun tilted my head up to look at him.He wiped my tears away,I could see the pain in his eyes.
I held on to his hand gently,hopefully it will feel better.He reached out to take the pen and paper but i snatched it away from him.
"How are you going to write like this?"
He looked at our hands and rubbed circles on the back of my hand.It soothed me,at least I wasn't so angry or sad anymore.I sighed,I didn't know how to continue with him like this.
I took the paper.
-Can you talk?-
He read it,and nodded slightly.Okay then,I wrote again.
-What's with the mask?-
He read it and shook his head,putting his finger to his lips,or mask.
That meant it was a secret,hmm.
-Why don't you talk then?-
He thought about it and wrote on the paper.
-I don't feel like it.-
I raised an eyebrow at him.
"That isn't a good answer,"I pointed out.
He shrugged his shoulders.
I heard someone rushing in,it was B.A.P.
"Ah they're here,are you okay Hyunmin?"
I nodded,"Nae komawo,"I stood up and bowed,
"What happened to-"
"Ah that's nothing,its settled." Himchan answered quickly.
"Bwoh?"
Youngjae spoke up,"You're our's now,they won't dare come near you."
I stared shocked,"What?"
"We'll protect you,and your friend maybe,but on one condition," Yongguk folded his arms.
I stared at him,"What is it?"
"You must hang out with us,well shouldn't be much of a problem since you know our secret hiding place."
I laughed and nodded.
"Oh and one more thing."
"Hmm?"
Himchan was excited now,"You must call us oppa or dongsaeng,accordingly."
I gave him a weird look.
"Its to keep you safe,when people know you're close to us they won't disturb you. INFINITE may still try to get to you but we'll be with you."
"Oh."
Zelo came up to me,"Noona,can we come eat with you during breaks?"
I laughed at how cute they really were,"Nae of course you can."
"Yongguk oppa."
They turned to me shocked,"Oh she really called us oppa!"
I blushed but carried on.
"Why are you guys doing this?Is this for real?"
He nodded,"Well we're doing this for someone," he eyed Daehyun, "but also because we really want you to be our friend.Hey no one just owns a teacher like how you did in this school."
"Jinjja?"
They nodded.
"Well,you better go home,I'm still not sure if we can trust INFINITE but it'll be best to get you home immediately,Daehyun will get you home safely."
I nodded. B.A.P sent us out and Daehyun took me home.

 

==============================================================================================================================

A/N: Hey my dear readers! Sorry for this slightly late update, I wanted to post it in the morning but I woke up late because I was sick and I had at least 5 dreams of Daehyun last night. Then I went out for lunch and it rained and oh my goodness I'm babbling... Ok ok I'll stop. I'll put up a new chappie tomorrow!! Thanks for reading!