WHY?

Baby I'm Sorry

It was art lesson, a lesson I had with both Bailey and Daehyun.I was talking to Bailey and her friends which were becoming my friends because we had so much in common.
I looked over at Daehyun and he was watching me.I smiled reassuringly and he smiled back,using his eyes though.
Sometimes I wonder how he really looked like behind that mask. I thought back to what happened this morning.

*Flashback*

I woke up and got ready for school,remembering Daehyun.He sent me home yesterday,holding my hand all the way. Even though it was mostly because I was afraid his hand would hurt and apparently his eyes didn't seem that pained when I held his hand.
I grabbed my bag and heard a knock on the door.
"Coming!"
I rushed over and opened the door. I stood there, waiting for my brain to register who that was.
"Oh,Daehyun oppa?"
He smiled and typed something on his phone.He showed it to me,"Ready to go?"
I smiled and nodded.He took my hand and we went off to school.
I kept looking at his hand,apparently it was better. Daehyun squeezed my hand lightly,proving that he was okay.
I also found out that he only lived a few blocks away from my home and he was going to fetch me to and fro from school,for my safety.Seems like B.A.P is taking this seriously. Not that i mind.

*End of flashback*

Our teacher came in and I quickly went over to Daehyun and sat next to him. I took out a notebook and wrote a hi. He read it and wrote a hi back. Well that's what we mostly did to start off a conversation.
-From now on we'll use this notebook to 'talk' okay?-
He scribbled a quick okay.
A ball of paper flew towards me and I caught it swiftly. Daehyun just stared at me. I gave him a quizzical look and unfolded the paper.
-What are you two love birds doing? It doesn't seem like you to not pay attention.-
I looked over at Bailey and she smiled cheekily. I glared at her and Daehyun nudged me. I looked at him,then at the notebook.
-Can I see that?-
I giggled and shook my head. His eyes became pleading and he tried taking the paper from me.
I scribbled quickly.
-You want it?-
He nodded. Okay,then.
-Tell me,why do you wear that mask?-

I know I asked him before, but he didn't answer my question and I got really curious.
He stared at what I wrote for a while,then wrote back.
-You don't like it?-
I sighed and wrote.
-I want to see how you really look like.-
He smiled and leaned over to whisper in my ear.
"One day,one day I'll let you see."
I froze,the first time I heard his beautiful sweet voice. He looked at me and smiled,clearly satisfied and took the paper from me.
He read it and wrote on the book.
-Love birds?-
I shrugged my shoulders,ignoring my crazy heart pounding in my chest. I wrote to him.
-I just got a book and you had to talk to me?-
He chuckled softly and wrote back.
-So I'll just write instead of talking to you okay?-
-I'm going to throw this book away.-
He grabbed the book away from me and hugged on to it,shaking his head furiously.
I laughed and reached out for it,he passed it back to me keeping a hand on it.
-Then we'll use this whenever we want to okay?-
He nodded and his hand accidentally touched mine when he reached for the book. I could see a slight blush on his cheeks and I realised we were sitting really close to one another.
He held my hand and intertwined our fingers,hiding them under the table.
I smiled and closed the notebook,trying my best to pay attention for our upcoming art project.

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Daehyun finally spoke!!! Well whisper but either way please feel free to comment on the story so far! I love reading your comments and thanks to my subscribers!