Tears won't stop falling

Snsd love story .

Sunny suddenly couldn’t breathe. She took a sec to take the news all in.

“Sohee” sunny said.

“i guess i saw right” sunny said hopelessly .

She stood up and left the laptop in its current state.

Sunny enters the room silently trying not to wake taeyeon. She goes to her bed. She sleeps in a position facing the wall.

Suddenly, sunny breaks down in tears. She cried in silence. She was crying so hard that she couldn’t breathe properly. She puts her hand near her heart, she could feel her heart racing.

“sunny” taeyeon said as she heard a whimper. “sun” taeyeon repeated.

Taeyeon got out of bed and walks toward sunny’s bed and tried to squeeze in beside sunny.  Suddenly taeyeon see’s sunny who was crying her eyeballs out.

“sunny! Why are you crying, are you hurt? Sunny !” taeyeon  was shocked when she saw sunny that way.

Taeyeon who didn’t know what was happening hugged sunny tightly to calm sunny down. 

Yoona suddenly enters their room. “unnie, i know” yoona suddenly said.

Yoona got into sunny’s bed and hugged sunny tightly without speaking a word. Taeyeon who was oblivious was speechless. yoona signalled taeyeon to just keep hugging and will tell her everything later.

After 10 minutes of crying. Sunny finally stops and goes to sleep.

Taeyeon used hand gestures to yoona to be quiet and to go to the living room.

“tell me, tell me now why is sunny bawling hear eyeballs out” taeyeon demanded an answer from yoona.

“ Unnie! Volume down please, you don’t want to wake up the others” yoona said while shushed taeyeon.

“ i got out of bed to get a glass of milk, but then i remembered i needed to check my mail. So i went to get my laptop, but since i saw sunny unnie’s laptop sitting there on the study table. I thought i could use that instead. But when i hovered the mouse. The naver page was on. Did you know what i saw. The top 1# popular story. Wonder Girls' Sohee and 2AM's Seulong are dating!” yoona explained to taeyeon thoroughly.

“what the fuuuu.. I thought sunny is dating seulong. That creep is cheating on sunny with sohee” taeyeon threw the plush she had been hoding to the wall.” We need to talk to sunny, she shouldn’t cry for a bastard like him” taeyeon continued.

“i know unnie, but it’s midnight, she needs her rest, WE need our rest, let’s talk to her in the morning “ yoona said.

Both of them went to sleep in their respective rooms.

But the whole night, sunny couldn’t sleep. She keeps thinking about the kiss she saw of seulong and sohee. And to know that sohee was their good friend. It kills her more inside.

 

 

 

7.00 a.m in the morning

 

“urhh... what time is it?” taeyeon moaned. “sunny?” taeyeon continued.

Taeyeon quickly jumps out of bed and searches for sunny. She continuously calls out sunny’s name until she came across her in the kitchen.

“what are you doing sun?” taeyeon asked sunny.

Taeyeon sees the sight of sunny sitting on the dining chair looking at the window pane, crying. A botol of wine was on top of the table. But it was still unopened , thankfully. She was holding a picture of Seulong in her hand and a picture of both of them was placed across the table. Her eyes was all red.

“Oh, sunny. Why are you doing this to yourself, that jerk doesn’t deserve your tears. I knew he was a bastard from the very first beginning. What time did you wake up?” taeyeon asked sunny while she cleaned the tissues on top of the table.

Sunny didn’t say a word. She just stared at the window.

“hmmph” taeyeon sighed.

The other 7 girls of snsd come out of their bedroom for breakfast.

“Unnie, please don’t be like this” yoona said to sunny as she puts her hand on top of sunny’s shoulders. But sunny brushed of yoona’s hand.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asked yoona.

Taeyeon made a signal for the girls to go to the living room so she could explain.

 

 At the living room

 

“What’s happening?” Seohyun asked her unnies with a puzzled face.

“Seulong cheated with sohee” taeyeon said.

“On Sunny ?” Jessica questioned.

 “On me. Of course Sunny..” Taeyeon said with a raised voice.

Hyoyeon hits jessica’s arm and yelled yah !

Yoona then tells the other 7 girls the full story.

“I’m sorry. Chill ok guys” Jessica responded.

“How can we chill. Sunny’s our bestfriend in the entire world. How can oppa do this to her. I thought they were doing so well” Yuri suddenly spoke.

“They were too perfect. That’s the problem.” Sooyoung responded.

Suddenly sunny walked into the living room.

“I know, I know. I’m stupid to trust him, stupid to cry over him. I’m just ..” Sunny spoke.

The room was silent.

“Sunny ah...” taeyeon said.

Suddenly sunny hugs Jessica who was standing beside her. She didn’t let go of Jessica as she cries. Jessica hugs sunny tightly and did not let go too.

“It’s okay Sunny, we’re all here for you, we love you” Jessica said to sunny who was still crying.

All the other girls suddenly hugs both of them and tries to persuade sunny not to cry anymore. Their bond was stronger than ever.

After 1 hour

Sunny and the other girls were in the living room, talking and making jokes, gossiping and dancing trying to cheer sunny up.

“You know guys, I didn’t go to sleep last night, I just couldn’t. I kept thinking about ..him...”Sunny said to the girls.

“Did he even call you?” Tiffany asked sunny.

“He called me 10 times last night, he texted me today” Sunny answered.

From:

Sunny... That rumour wasn’t true. You believe me right? You’re my one and only . You know that right.

 

Sunny quickly turn off her phone.

 

“there were rumours before, but why do you believe this rumor?” Sooyoung asked sunny.

“Actually, that night I went out with yoona . That time when I waited for her in the parking lot, I saw a familiar man’s face, it was seulong. I called him to ask where he was,he just lied to my face. And then I saw him kissing with sohee. I thought it was someone else, so I just tried to not think about it. But I just had a gut feeling . I opened Naver and the news was all spread. That’s when my heart just dropped.” Sunny explained while holding a glass of wine in her hand.

“You need to get this over with sunny. End it with him” Jessica said.

“I know, I need to meet him face to face. I need to break it off. I wonder if he would lie to my face and make excuses.” Sunny spoke

“Do you want us to follow, we’ll beat the crap out of him” Hyoyeon said while clenching her fists and punching the air.

“It’s okay, I’ll handle it. I can beat the crap out of him myself” sunny said with a grin on her face.

“That’s our girl” taeyeon said while laughing along