Heartbreak

Snsd love story .

Sunny walked towards her boyfriend Im Seulong , the singer from 2AM. As her two steps furthered, she saw it . Her boyfriend for one year,  was holding hands with another girl .

Sunny’s step suddenly stops. Her heart raced , her blood was rushing. She could feel her heart beat getting faster. As she was about to turn away, she saw Seulong kissing that girl.

Oppa “ sunny said silently as her tears fall.

“ unnie , what are you looking at?” yoona asked her unnie. By the time yoona was there Seulong and that girl had already disappeared from their sights.

Sunny was frozen at her current position. “ unnie what’s wrong? ” yoona asked while looking at sunny who is frozen and was all pale.

Sunny suddenly spoke “ yoona , you drive . I have a bad stomach ache.”

Yoona who was in confusion agreed immediately and just assumed sunny was really having a stomach ache.

The whole trip to the dorm was all silent. Sunny didn’t spoke a word. Yoona didn’t dare to ask much to her unnie .

At SNSD’s dorm

“yah! you guys are late again” taeyeon yelled in anger at yoona and sunny who just entered the dorm. “What’s your excuse this time, we have been waiting for you since 7 o’clock?!” taeyeon asked frustratingly .

Sunny who was still silent walked pass Taeyeon with a poker face and walked straight into her room. Sunny slammed the door in frustration. Taeyeon who was already mad stood up suddenly and was ready to attack sunny with an excuse. Yoona who was shocked quickly stops taeyeon from doing so.

“Yah! Let go ! i need to talk with her !” Taeyeon shouted at yoona.

“Unnie please, she has a bad stomach ache. Don’t yell at her it’s not her fault” said  yoona who was pushing back taeyeon to her seat.

Then why did she had to slam the door on us?” asked tiffany who was calming down taeyeon  beside her.

“ must be that day of the month again “ said hyoyeon who was sitting at the end of the long table.

“ let her be, she must be really sick” sooyoung reassured taeyeon.

“now i feel bad, i’ll get some aspirins for her then” taeyeon said. Taeyeon then got up and searched for a box of aspirins. After minutes of searching she finally founds it. Taeyeon quickly goes to her room that she shares with sunny with aspirins in hand.

She knocks on the door. “ sunny .. are you sick? Here i got some aspirins. Sunny.. sunny.. this is my room too you know..” taeyeon spoke from outside the room. She didn’t manage to get an answer. After minutes of persuasion sunny finally steps out of the room. She had a fake smile on her face.

“ i’m okay guys. Maybe it was something i ate” sunny smiled weakly. Then she suddenly hugs taeyeon. Taeyeon who was shocked hugs sunny back. Taeyeon could feel sunny’s warm body.  “ sunny , you sick ? your body seems warm , and your eyes are swelling” Taeyeon said to sunny. “ i’m okay” was the only answer she got from sunny.

After dinner had passed the girls went to the living room to watch tv. Sooyoung and yuri went out as they had schedules. Sunny sat on the dinning table’s chair. She then  takes out her cell phone.

She opens her inbox.

Inbox

No New Messages

“did i saw someone else? Was i dreaming? It couldn’t be him. Could it? Ahh oppa, how could you do this to me?” sunny screamed in her mind. “thinking about this just wants to make me cry” sunny said to herself.

To : Seul~ong <3

Oppa, where were you this evening? I thought you had rehearsal or something. I thought you said you’d call ? oppa, remember me your girlfriend ?!

 

After  10 minutes waiting. A new message came in.

 

From : Seul~ong <3

Hi baby. I told you I was at my parents . It was cancelled. You understand right. I was gonna call. But things were busy . I’m sorry k. I know, you’re my love .

 

Huh . is he lying ? sunny typed carefully.

 

To : Seul~ong <3

Oppa let’s meet, tomorrow . At the cafe beside my dorm. 

 

She sends. This time he replied quickly.

 

 From : Seul~ong <3

Ahh, can’t sungkyu . I have to go to the mall with my mother . you understand right. Text you later ok? I have to go. Bye .

 

Sunny’s tears fall again. “Oppa, why are you doing this to me. I thought you cared for me.” Sunny said to herself.

 

12 o’clock in the morning

 

 “Come on girls. Let’s go to sleep.” Taeyeon said to the other snsd members.

“Ne unnie” the others said to tease taeyeon.

“I’ll come in a sec tae. Don’t wait up” sunny said to her roommate while she opened her laptop.

Sunny opens her laptop to reply to her fans . Accidently she saw a new scandal commotion at naver. There she saw it. Him. With her. Dating ?