Yoona's date and Sunny's founds out hidden truth

Snsd love story .

Sunny accompanied Yoona to her drama filming.

Sunny waits by herself at a table in the corner of the room.

While she waited she just sits there while she fiddles with her phone.

After yoona had finished filming, sunny from afar signalled yoona to hurry up.

Yoona came back to sunny while bringing lee seunggi with her.

“Unnie, oppa wants to come with us for lunch, ummm, can he?” yoona asked sunny innocently.

“Hmm, I don’t mind. But we have to get back to our dorm before dinner remember?” sunny said to her.

“I know unnie, we won’t be long” yoona answered to her unnie.

“Yahh why are you both fighting over me” Lee Seunggi interrupted.

Yoona hits seunggi’s arm softly.

“Oppa, you are in over head already with just her okay, you can't handle my charms” sunny said cooly

they all laughed at her comment.

Yoona went to get her stuff accompanied by Seunggi. She watched them both from afar.  They were like a match made in heaven. Both pretty people. Sunny silently looks at how Seunggi were patting Yoona's head. Yoona acted shy around him.

“Ya these guys are being so obvious, not even trying to hide their relationship ey” Sunny thought to herself.

“Let’s go princess sunny, your pumpkin carriage awaits” Seunggi said to Sunny. 

“Yeah about time” sunny answered with a pout on her face.

At an Italian cafe

“unnie , we have to tell you something and it’s,  umm big news” yoona spoke suddenly.  “Let’s sit first “ Seunggi added.

“What what , what you both do?” sunny said while looking at Seunggi curiously. “ Are you guys getting married or something ?” sunny whispered to them both.

 

“Unnie! no. What are you saying ?! The big news is ... emmm ...” yoona stuttered a bit.  “We’re in a relationship” Seunggi finished her sentence.

“Oh ... what? me and your other unnies didn't have a clue, yeah right. Lol Yoona, I already know” sunny said calmly while she sipped her ice lemon tea drink.

Yoona and Seunggi puts on a shocked face.  “what do you mean you know, we haven’t told anyone yet, you’re the first unnie” yoona said.

“ I’m the first, wow, I’m touched, I knew you loved me more than the other members right, ahh yoona I’m blushing” sunny said while shoving a bagel inside .

“What the heck is happening here exactly?” Seunggi asked yoona while pointing at sunny.

Yoona and Seunggi watched sunny with curiosity. “What are you looking at” sunny said to them.

"Ok yoona you have to know, we love you and respect your privacy, but.... when you were on the phone with Seunggi last month, we kinda accidently, maybe purposely overheard.

"WHAT! You guys snooped didn't you?! Unnnniee ..! i thought i told you guys to stop doing that. But it's ok, since you guys know then it will be easier for me. hehe"  yoona said

" It's because it is a scary world out there yoong, we thought we should protect you from all the scumbags out there . hehe . sorry . " Sunny said with a cute voice.

 

1 HOUR LATER..

SUNNY’S POV

Aigoo these two are really something. I looked at my watch and it was already 7.30.

Come on yoona , we have to get back to our dorm or else taeyeon will get mad like the last time. Say goodbye to your sweetheart.

“unnie can you wait for a sec, i have to talk to oppa about something” said yoona.

Well hurry up then . i’ll wait up in the car .

I bid goodbye to geun seuk as i stepped out the cafe. I was careful to wear a hoodie and a cap so people wouldn’t recognise me. I warned yoona earlier not to speak loudly or else people would notice us.

 

As i walked towards my car, i saw a familiar man’s silhouette while he was with a girl. They were heading towards their car.

 

As the guy turned backwards, and walked side by side with that girl i quickly recognised him .

Hey that’s my boyfriend . what is he doing here ? with who, more importantly. let me try calling him .

“ Oppa where are you? “ i said

“uhh, hello... you .. I’m at my parents place in gangnam. Can we talk later ? mom’s serving dinner now . ok? Bye “ seulong said to me.

What the . what does he mean his at his parents . i can see him there with someone.

I’ll go there and get an explanation. I walked two steps and suddenly i saw .