Kaisoo(Not rated)

Exo Oneshots and Scenarios(closed!)

D.o's POV

 

"See you later guys!" I waved to my friends before shutting my locker and grabbing the small container and walking towards the gymnasium. What am I doing you ask? Well, I kind of have this itty bitty tiny crush on someone but the thing is, he's a guy. 

 

Yeah, so I don't think he's gay or anything and besides he already friend zoned me, it's not like he's going to notice my constant red blushing face or.. ok you know what, I'm talking to myself again. Anyways back to my mission; to deliver Kai his lunch, like I've been doing for the past, uhm four months?

 

I sneaked through the locker room and carefully listened making sure no one else was in here, I found his locker number C56 and punched in the combination then carefully placed the container in closing it quietly, don't ask me how I know his combination. Well, actually being a teacher aid does have it's benefits, I can prank my friends, or help them with their combination if they need it, anyways. I then darted back out successfully delivering the goods.

 

Delivering the goods. 

 

The goods....

 

My god that sounds dirty.

 

Well, time to go home and mope about how I can't man up and confess my stupid feelings to a guy who would never see me as anything more than a friend.

 

So depressing...

 

Jeez why am I so depressing, I'll just go home and eat and get a job or something.

 

Kai's POV

 

I think I have either a stalker or a secret admirer, because I get these pretty pink and purple notes in my locker, and in my P.E. locker there's food, it's really good though. I thought it was poisoned once but then, secret admirers don't poison you right? Unless, you know they poison you to kidnap you.. I feel so paranoid..

 

Anyways, I was done with basketball practice and went to change when I saw the food again, this time, I swore I thought I saw someone leave the locker room in a hurry. Weird right?

 

I'm determined to find out who the food messenger is, I've decided and this time... I'm going to catch them.. I've tried before but they ran away and I didn't really catch who it was.

 

The next day I went through with my normal schedule as always then when it was time for basketball, I kind of well. I skipped practice alright, but this is important. I just have to know who it is, and how they have my combination.

 

As I crouch I occasionally poke my head out from the showers to watch my locker. After what seemed like forever a hear the sound of light footsteps, as though the person was creeping in. I realize that the person is walking straight to my row so I stand up ever so silently and walk around blocking the exit just in case they try escaping again.

 

D.o's POV

I'm back in the locker again and soon I'm about to leave but when I turn for the exit, there right in front of me was Kai. I wave weakly before fleeing quickly away towards the bathroom then back around attempting to evade him, but luck isn't on my side because shortly he's got me cornered in the restroom.

"Hi" I wave awkwardly in a meek voice. Damn it, I'm a man not a squeaky 12 year old.

"So, are you the one leaving the lunches in my locker?" he demands not skipping a beat.

I laugh awkwardly and shake my head, then realize I'm still holding the container. I slip it behind my back and into my shirt, Kai's eyes watching me the whole time. "Nope" I shake my head quickly inching away from his prying eyes.

"So, that lunch you're putting up your shirt, isn't for me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nope" I repeat.

"Then, why are you in here?"

"Why are you in here?"

"Because I have practice, what about you?" 

"I h-have practice too" 

"No you don't." Damn it, he got me, what am I supposed to do now confess that I think he's absolutely perfect in everyway possible. No-Yes. No Yes.

My brain argued with itself as Kai just continued to look at me oddly. "Well, if you don't mind. I have to go, wash my uhm couch. Yeah... It's real dirty and I got to go" I make up a ridiculous excuse as I squeeze by him. As soon I get far away enough from him I hear a soft voice. I swear, I heard something but I left the container behind, maybe just maybe  he would eat it...

Narrator's POV

Kai watched as the boy walked away but he couldn't help but want to tell him to stay, or maybe even talk a little. If someone seemed to have that much interest in him, why wouldn't he want to at least let him down, or maybe be friends?

"Come back" Kai had said softly, too softly only loud enough so that he, himself could hear it.

Too bad though. Kai could have found something most people don't find in a lifetime.


 

 

 

YOU GUYSE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH AND SCHOOL IS OVAAR IM BACKKK

HUuhuhuh. 

So yeah, leebyungiee back in the house, leave some feedback, or enjoy, if not you could just disappear. I understand if you would or did. Thank you, have a nice night, or day.

leebyungiee out~