Baby Don't Cry

C'est La Vie

http://www.tubereplay.com/replay.php?tqr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9tGiuz7srOI&Submit=Replay

So... listen. lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Dongwoon-ah,” She heaved a sigh as she touched his name on their guitar. “I’ll visit you soon, I promise.” The tall man came running after her and grabbed her wrist pulling her to him. She gave him a confused glare. He himself was confused to why he even bothered her. She pulled back but his grip on her wrist was too hard. “What do you want?”

 

He was silent but sorry; he just didn’t know how to say it. He stared into her eyes, he never noticed such beauty. “I’m… sorry.”

 

She sighed heavily, “Can you let me go then?”

 

He gulped nervously and loosens his grip, “Sorry.” She rolls her eyes and decides to walk away. “You can come back anytime if you need anything, Kang Jiyoung.”

 

He couldn’t believe it but after looking into her hurt eyes, he just sort of fell for her. Unexpectedly, he followed her to wherever she was going.

 

 Jiyoung observed the road and reminisced every bit her days with Dongwoon. Their love was too severe, even after two years, she still reminisced those days. While walking along the road, she remembered how he died as she approached where exactly he had died. Tears started to run down her cheeks. It’s been so long since she cried over the fact that their argument was the cause of this horrible ending. She walked over to the road’s side and basically observed it. “This song is for you, Son Dongwoon.” She sighed and got her guitar in the position to play.

 

I blankly lean on my memories for a long time
The dream-like memories are thicker than reality
The same thing repeats every day, though nothing changed
That’s all there is but why does it feel so unfamiliar?

 

 

I was determined that I escaped from you
But I earnestly wish you would come back again

 

 

All I wanna do Wanna do
Is to erase you
Is to not cry because of you anymore

 

The man felt ashamed of himself. He felt like he was the cause of her crying as she was singing her song. He wanted to make her stop crying for whatever the reason was. Was he possibly really falling for her? He never felt like wanting to cry for a girl before. It felt strange. He wanted to embrace her in his arms but how can that possibly be when they just met on a bad encounter? Spontaneously, he glided behind her and placed his arms around her, back hugging her. “Don’t cry anymore.”

 

 

Her eyes widened in shock as if she heard Dongwoon’s voice and his comfort around her. She completely lost it and broke down in his arms. She’s sure that she’s going insane. Was this the comfort she asked for when her past lover died? Because she wasn’t given the opportunity, she held it in. Maybe a few cries here and there but she never went against how much she needed to cry.

 

 

How can she avoid crying when the way he was holding her, telling her not to cry? When everything this stranger did was so... Dongwoon-like?

 

 

‘I wish I knew her story.’ He thought as she continued to weep, ‘I want to… love her. I want to be there for her.’

 

 

After what seemed like forever, Jiyoung calmed down and realized she wasn’t in Dongwoon’s arms. Of course it was too good to be true. She immediately pushed herself away from the stranger and turned away. He smiled knowing she calmed. He stepped up to her and leaned in wiping the tears off of her damaged soul, “I’m Kris… Kris Wu.”

 

 

She noticed his height, his voice, and his cool way of introducing himself. ‘Why is he so similar to Dongwoon?’ She asked herself just as a few more tears slowly rolled down into his hands that were on below her eyes. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Hehe, inspired by EXO's Baby Don't Cry. =o= 

-Signing out, AppleJaJing!