Chapter 4

Forbidden Love

Ashley

Today was a blast! Somehow Kiseop was able to get Jen out of her depressed mood. No more than 30 minutes after I let Kiseop in to the dance room, they both joined us in the gym. After our workout we took the guys out for lunch. They came back to the house afterwards and we listened to music, played games, joked around with eachother. It was as if we'd known eachother for  years! There was no awkwardness between us at all.

We'd become so close already that we even exchanged numbers will all seven members.

"I'm so sad that we have to go back to the hotel.", said Soohyun.

"Yeah, today was fun.", said Dongho.

"It was.", said Nina. "But it's getting late and we probably should get some sleep."

"Yeah we have to practice tomorrow for the concert.", said Taren.

"So do we.", said Eli. "We'll probably see you there."

"Probably.", I said.

They all waved goodbye as they got into their rental car and drove away.

"Do you guys realize what just happened?", asked Jen. "We just spent the last twelve hours with U-kiss."

"AND we got their numbers!", I screamed.

The four of us immediately switched to fangirl mode, screaming and waving our hands in our faces.

Best. Day. Ever.

Jen

We had gone to bed not long after U-kiss had left. I was so worn out from all the fun and excitement that I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

But that didn't last long because HE kept showing up in my sleep. The man who had shown me so many things and made me feel all these different emotions, both good and bad. JAKE.

Each dream was different, but Jake was always there with that stupid smile and those fake 'I love you's. I'm exhausted, but I don't want to go back to sleep. I don't know if I can handle seeing his face again.

So I got up and turned my light on and walked over to the desk where I keep my lyrics. Other than dancing, writing is the one thing that helps take my mind off things. But right as I reached in my drawer to grab my notebook, my phone vibrated.

"What the...", I whispered. "Who is texting me at 1am?" I walked over to the nightstand by my bed and looked at my phone

>>TEXT MESSAGE FROM: Kiseop

"Kiseop?", I stared at my phone for a minute, a little confused. I read the message.

Hey. Why are you up?

What....How does he...

>>REPLY TO: Kiseop

How do you know I'm awake?

I sat on my bed and waited for his reply.

>>TEXT MESSAGE FROM: Kiseop

I couldn't sleep so I took the rental care out for a drive. I was coming down your street when I saw a light turn on. I just had a feeling it was you.

>>REPLY TO: Kiseop

I can't sleep either. I keep dreaming about Jake.

>>TEXT MESSAGE FROM: Kiseop

Do you want some company?

Omo. He's such a sweetheart. I looked out my bedroom window and there he was, sitting in their rental car staring at his phone, waiting for my reply.

>>REPLY TO: Kiseop

If you wouldn't mind...but I don't wanna wake the girls. There's a restaurant nearby that's open 24 hours and they make the best milkshakes.

I looked out the window right as he recieved my message. A tiny smile forming at the corner of his lips. I watched him reply and soon felt my phone vibrate.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: Kiseop

Sounds good.

I quickly changed out of my pajamas, grabbed my coat and ran outside. Kiseop got out of the car and walked up to me, giving me a hug.

"Thank you.", I said, smiling and hugging him back.

"You're welcome.", he said. "Now let's get you in the car. It's cold out here."

Kiseop

I wasn't going to admit it to anyone, but Jen was the reason I couldn't sleep. As I was laying in bed all I could think about was holding Jen in the dance room and how comfortable it felt. And laying in that hotel bed by myself just made me feel cold and lonely.

So I took the rental car out for a drive to clear my head, but somehow I had unconsciously turned down the block Attitude lived on.

Now Jen and I were sitting at a table in this restaurant and she honestly couldn't look anymore beautiful than she did right now.

"Do you know what you want or do you need a couple minutes?", asked the waitress.

"I know what I want but he's never been here so he'll probably need a minute.", said Jen.

I looked up from the menu. "What are you getting?"

"Just an order of fries and a mint oreo milkshake."

"You know, that sounds really good.", I said looking up at the waitress. "I'll have that too."

The waitress nodded and left.

"Kamsahamnida.", said Jen, lightly putting her hand on mine. I smiled, looking at our hands, then glancing up at her.

"For what?"

"We barely know eachother, yet you've done so much for me.", she said squeezing my hand. "You comforted me in the dance room, and let me cry on your shoulder. Now you are sitting here keeping me company because I was sad and alone."

I didn't say anything. I just held her hand and smiled. I couldn't tell her that I had done all those things because I was developing feelings for her.

We ate, and talked for what seemed like forever. I took her back to her house and headed back to the hotel. I unlocked the door as quietly as I could and slipped into bed, hoping Kevin and AJ didn't hear me.

"Kiseop hyung, where did you go?", asked Kevin

Crap.

"I couldn't sleep so I took the car out for a drive."

"That was a long drive hyung.", said AJ.

. They're both awake.

I turned around after someone had a light, seeing that it was the lamp between me and Kevin.

"Yah!", I said. "How would you know?"

"We heard you leave Kiseop.", said AJ.

I sighed.

"Where did you go?", asked Kevin, both of them looking at me like they knew I was hiding something.

"I really didn't plan on being gone as long as I was.", I said.

"So what happened?", asked AJ.

"Jen and I went to get some food."

"Jen?", asked Kevin, his eyes wide.

"Yeah, she couldn't sleep either. So we went somewhere to eat."

"Why do you look so nervous hyung?", asked AJ. "Did something happen?"

"No nothing happened.", I snapped. "I mean, she held my hand as she thanked me for keeping her company, but that was it."

Kevin and AJ looked at eachother, then smiled at me. "You like her don't you hyung?", asked Kevin.

"Ani. I don't like her.", I sighed. "I love her."