Chapter 2

Forbidden Love

Jen

"Ok breaks over girls, let's go through the song once more time before you go home.", said Spencer, turning his attention to U-kiss. "Would you guys like to watch?"

The girls and I looked at Spencer like he was on drugs.

Spencer! What the hell do you think you're doing?!

"We'd love to!", said Eli.

Well ...

The girls were staring at me, horrified.

Is he freaking serious right now? Jen don't make us do this.

"Well....we can't disappoint our guests now can we?", I whispered, a nervous expression on my face.

"Oh my God Jen seriously?", Nina shouted under her breath.

"Nina they ARE our favorite group. Can we really tell them no?", I asked.

She sighed and rolled her eyes at me. "Dammit."

We got in our positions, and the second I heard the music start to play I felt my nerves start shaking. I took a deep breath.

Here goes nothin.

U-kiss

We were excited. We were all smiling from ear to ear, shakiing each other with anticipation.

They looked so beautiful in their outfits. Semi-short dresses that stopped half-way down their thighs. A deep royal purple that accented each of their skin tones perfectly.

Suddenly the music started. It was a ballad, but the beat was fast enough so you could still dance to it, kinda like 0330 or MBLAQ's Cry.

When the girls began to dance, our mouths dropped. It wasn't cutsy or full of aegyo like most female dances in Korea. It was sassy and y, yet badass at the same time.

Jen was the first to raise her mic.

(Jen) When I dream, I dream of you and me, the way that we were meant to be.

"Damn.", Kiseop thought. "Her voice is nothing like what I imagined. It's better. So pure and angelic, but with a hint of soul."

(Taren) Cuddled up close, wrapped tightly in your arms.

Hoon couldn't stop smiling. The way she dances is flawless. And her voice!

(Nina) Hearing you say 'I love you baby' makes me never want to leave you baby.

Soohyun's eyes went wide. "Dang.", he thought. "No wonder she's the main vocal."

(Ashley) But in reality, you don't love me.

(All) So kiss my eyes and let me dream.

When Ashley sang, she looked straight at Eli. Those big puppy eyes made Eli smile.

Their movements are so perfect, so in-sync with eachother, none of them missing a single beat.

(Nina) You're love is what I need

(Taren) to keep my heart beating.

Whoah.....

Hoon was pretty sure his heart STOPPED beating when he heard those long running notes come out of Taren's mouth

(Jen) YOUR EMBRACE is all I want /LATE/ at night when I'm all alone.

GEEZ! No wonder they call her the powerhouse vocal. Jen's got some pipes!

(Ashley) But you'll never love a girl like me.

(All) So kiss my eyes and let me dream.

"Which one of you brilliant es wrote this song?", Soohyun said out loud. The other six members were laughing at him.

"I think Jen's the songwriter.", said Kevin.

"MWOH?!", exclaimed Kiseop. Jen wrote this?

"Ne. I think. I heard Spencer talking to Jen when we first got here, telling her that she did a good job and the song was sure to be a hit."

"Shhhh! Shut up! You'll miss the third verse!", yelled AJ.

(Ashley) Don't wake me up! I don't wanna leave our bed!

Holy crap. Where did all this emotion come from?

(Nina) I don't even care that it's all in my head.

(Taren) I feel alive when I'm with you.

"Why do I have a feeling Jen is about to rip this next part?", asked Kiseop.

(Jen) But you've got your eye on someone who WON'T LOVE YOU LIKE I DO!

Our mouths were on the floor. "Uhhhh.....that's because she just did.", said Dongho.

(All) So if you don't love me, kiss my eyes and let me dream.

The music stopped, and we just stood there in awe.

"Wow....", said AJ. "That. Was AWESOME!"

The girls breathed a sigh of relief and smiled brightly.

"You really liked it?", asked Ashley.

"Yes, we really did.", said Kevin. "Jen, you wrote that?"

Jen blushed. "Ne. I did."

"Brilliant.", said Kiseop. "You're all brilliant."