8

Invisibility of Love

    Mianhe for the late update..

   This is the continuous..

ENJOY~

*italic word - talking to self

 

Preview last chapter or Chapter 7

    The recovery liquid bottle break and all liquid in the bottle spatter out on floor because slipping from Sungjong's hand after Myungsoo's hand bump to her hand.

    Sungjong shock after Myungsoo tell her that he just make or have that much liquid and don't have spare.

    Sungjong froze on her spot. She can't think that she will be invisible forever. Her tears began to flow..

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

     "I think i still keep the blueprint of invisibility liquid so i can make another liquid for disable effects of invisibility at your body. Please don't  worry and cry, Sungjong-ah.." I tell Sungjong.

Where i keep that blueprint? At school? No.. Ah, i think i keep the blueprint at my house..

     "Come with me to my house, i keep the blueprint in my bedroom. Now put your right hand on my left hand and hold it." telled me to Sungjong again.

Why she not hold my hand yet? I hope she not shy about we're holding hand or think something else because this is not time for be ashamed or think i such a ert guy. I shy too and not that type but i realized our situation so i set aside the sense of shame and maybe a misunderstanding about me.

      "Sungjong-ah, if you shy or scare, this is not the right time for it. Hurry up hold my hand. I want you hold my hand because I don't want you separate from me so I can make another liquid or you want being like this forever?" ask me.

After that, I can feel her hand and  I run back to my house while dragging Sungjong. People looking us me weird not because i run but it because my left hand look like dragging something.

End Myungsoo P.O.V

 

Sungjong P.O.V

BWOH?HE JUST MAKE THE LIQUID THAT MUCH?  I WILL BE INVISIBLE FOREVER??? ANDWAE!!! OTTOKE??

I think of my mom and dad..what if they don't know where i am and can't see me forever? When think of it, it make me cry.. i don't want be invisible forever..

Please bring me out from this problem..I pray in my heart..

Suddenly I heard that Myungsoo say he can make another liquid. Yay~ It make me happy.. He want bring me to his house and go to his bedroom. Bwoh?His bedroom? I can't imagine what his bedroom look alike..

I felt blush when he want me hold his hand..

WAIT FOR SECOND! HOLDING HAND? HAND, BEDROOM, HAND, BEDROOM..ANDWAE!! I thought he such a nice guy but he is..ARGHH!!! Please tell me he not a kind of that type..

Just save your hand, Myungsoo.I don't want hold your hand.

Suddenly i heard he tell me exactly what in my mind. How he know? He can read my mind? Forget it. What he say is right.. He just want make me the liquid..not something else..The blueprint is in his bedroom, of course I have go to his bedroom and wait for he make it again. Oh, he don't want me separate from him, so that why he want me hold his hand.

Aishh..what wrong with me? He just want help me not because he is ert..

I held his hand immediately and feel blush.

We run together..

End Sungjong P.O.V

 

TBC..

Mianhe for short update AND not-so-good chapter..

I wll try spend time for update again..

Sorry for wrong grammar or word...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013