Home alone

The Run Away

 

All of EXO K members are out for their next schedule while you are busy with your schedule. “Hyung, my schedule is over for today right?” you ask your manager. “nae” he said. “Are you going to have dinner with me? The others are busy” he asks. You shake your head and say, “kwenchana. I’ll just stay home for tonight until they get back” you said. “If you say so” he said.

The van drops you by in front of the dorm and you get out of the van. “See you tomorrow morning hyung” you said. “nae” he smiles before leaving. You walk into the dorm and throw your stuff in your room. You walk back to the living room and turn on the TV. “It so boring alone here” you sigh. Suddenly a name pops out of your brilliant mind. ‘jihye!’ you thought.

You grab your Samsung galaxy S III and dial jihye’s number. “yobosaeyo?” a female voice is heard on the line. “jihye-ah, it’s me milk” you said. “kel-ah, waegure?” she asks. “I’m alone now at the dorm. The members are busy with their schedule” you sigh. “Do you want me to come there?” she asks. “Can you? That will be great! I do miss you right now” you pout. “araso. I’ll be there in a minute” she said. “I’ll text you the address” you said. “nae. Kuneo” she hung up the call.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to invite me inside?” she asks. “Ah, I forgot about that” you smile sheepishly. “Come in” you said and she walks inside together with you. “Wah, it’s so clean” she said. “I bet D.O oppa clean this place. He’s such an umma” she said. She rushes to the living room and jump on the sofa. “Kai oppa and D.O must have seated here a lot since they like to watch TV together” she giggles. She stands up and rushes to check on EXO K’s room.

“Whose room is this? Let me guess, is it baekhyun and chanyeol oppa?” she asks. “Ah, I want his pillow!” she said. She grabs baekhyun’s pillow and hug it. “Yah! Hajima” you said. You grab the pillow and put it back on the bed. “Are you here to fangirling or accompany me?” you pout. “mian, it’s just I get excited seeing EXO K’s belongings” she said. “Is EXO M lives here too?” she asks. “ani, their dorm is just next to ours” you said.

 “Oh” she nods. “Come on let’s cook. I’m hungry” you said. “Aratta cutie milk” she pinches your cheeks. “Ouch!” you rub your fluffy cheeks. “Let’s make omelet rice” she suggest. “I’ll eat anything you cook” you said. “ani. You are going to help me or not, no dinner for you” she laughs evilly. “miweoyo” you pouts.

EXO M is back from their dance practice and smells something good coming from EXO K’s dorm. “Aren’t they busy for today’s schedule?” luhan asks. “How can they be home so early?” Kris asks. “I just call suho hyung on the way here and he said that they are still on their schedule” Chen said. “So who’s home?” Tao asks. “molla, but I’m going to find out what is that smell” xiumin said as he rushes to EXO K’s dorm.

Xiumin punches the password and open the door. “yobosaeyo?” xiumin barged in the dorm. He is shocked when he sees a beautiful lady in an apron standing in front of him. “nugusaeyo?” he said pointing his fingers at her. “nayo?” jihye asks. “Ah, hyungs you are done with your schedules already?” you showed up from nowhere, holding a spatula.

“mian, let me introduce you my friend, jihye” you said. “annyonghaesayo, nan Kim jihye imnida” she bows to them. “And she’s a big fan of you guys” you sigh while she smiles like an idiot in front of them. EXO M looks at each other and nods. “Are you cooking something?” xiumin asks. “Ah, nae. We are making omelet rice for dinner” you said.

“You can join us if you want” jihye said. “Yeah. It much more fun eating together than just the two of us?” you said. “Is it? We could just leave you guys alone TOGETHER” xiumin said as he empathize the word ‘TOGETHER’ and winks at you. You frown and give him your puzzle face. “aniya, I insist you guys join us, right Kel-ah” she said. “nae” you said.

You put the omelet rice on the table with the help of Chen and luhan. “It’s done. Let’s eat now” jihye said. The boys start surrounding the table and grab a spoon. “Let’s pray first” you said. You put your hands together and pray. “Have a nice dinner everyone!” you said. You grab your spoon and dig in the omelet rice.

 

 

“Eh, you wear the hoodie that I give you?” jihye asks. “Did you just realize that now?” you sigh. “mian, I-I” you cut her off by saying, “Don’t say it. I know what you’re going to say” “It does look good on you. You seems like one of an inspirit. Hoya oppa’s fan” she said. “Inspirit?” you lift your eyebrow. “It’s Infinite sunbae fan club” Chen said.

“Whatever like I care all of these things” you rolls your eyes. “How did you guys meet?” xiumin starts the conversation. “We’ve been friends since baby” jihye said. “So you guys must have known each other for a long time” Tao said.

“Of course!” jihye did high five with you and laughs. “We play, sleep and bath together” you said. “Is it?” they nod as their mouth turns to ‘O’. “Do have any feelings towards each other?” Luhan asks. Both of you turns to each other and widen your eyes. “NAE?!”

“It’s nice to meet you guys” jihye said. “We hope we’ll see you again. We’ll introduce you to the whole EXO next time” xiumin said. “nae” she giggles. “I’ll walk her outside” you said. “gurae” Chen said. “annyong!” she waves at the boys before leaving the house with you. “Ah, I forget to buy some milk!” Lay said. “Then what we are going to have for breakfast?” Tao said as he pat his stomach. “Kwenchana, I’ll go buy it now” Kris said.

You walk side by side with jihye. “I think they really misunderstood us” jihye said. “I know” you frown. “What are they thinking? How can I date you?” she said. “You’re not my girlfriend” you said. “Even if you are, you are not my type” you said teasing. “Yah! Quit joking around with me” she pouts. “mian, unnie” you smile sheepishly. “For a second there I thought I’m going to be unfriend you forever” she said.

“Unnie, hajima” you pout. “I know that will work” she smiles evilly. “Anyway, why would you be my boyfriend? You’re a GIRL” she laughs. “molla” you laugh with her too. Kris eyes widen as he heard what both of you just said. ‘Kel is a GIRL?!’ he said in his mind.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

it's been a long time since i haven't update

mianhae guys~

i promise i'll update often

thank you for staying with me until the end

T^T

 

SAYANG KORANG!

AKU CINTA KAMU!

SARANGHAE!

AAERU!

WO AI NI!