Another one

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning...

Only a few students had arrived in her classroom.

Jehyun sat on her seat and spaced off to somewhere when someone sits in front of her.

“Good morning classmate”

Jehyun snapped off from her dream when she heard that voice. Yoo Youngjae. She just hummed as her reply to the boy before staring at the window.

Exo still had not arrived yet. They usually come late.

“Just that? Wow, you are much colder than my old friend” Youngjae said, hinting that the old friend is Jehyun herself.

“Really? That old friend of yours must be stupid for being a softy to you. That’s why you call that person an old friend.” Jehyun retorted. “Because she left you guys, right?” she added.

Youngjae smirked. “How did you know that my old friend is a girl? Are you a witch?” he mocked the nerd.

“A psychic, smartass. Not a witch” Jehyun rolled her eyes.

“I know that, badass. I’m just saying that you are a witch” this time, Youngjae rolled his eyes.

Jehyun’s lip twitched to smile but she hold it. She kind of missing this moment. Making snarky remark with Youngjae. Having a normal conversation with Jongup. Pampering Zelo. Punching Himchan for making stupid joke. Having serious talk with Yongguk. And, Daehyun.

She missed all of it.

“You know what, classmate? You can have lunch with us today” Youngjae suggested.

“No. She won’t” another voice said. Jehyun and Youngjae turned and saw the whole Exo is here. And that voice belong to Kris.

“Ah, you guys are here. Morning” Jehyun greeted them innocently. As if she didn’t talking with the boy in front of her.

“Morning Jehyun” Luhan smiled at her and took his seat. Same with Sehun. And slowly, the other members of Exo also dispersed to their respective seat but not before giving Youngjae a nasty glare.

“Well, if you ever want to have lunch with us, our table will always has a space for you” Youngjae told Jehyun before he faced to the front.

“Jehyun” someone called her.

She turned to her left and saw a frowning Luhan. “Yes?”

“Why did you talk with that guy? What are you talking about anyways? Didn’t we told you to not talking with him and his friends? Did you meet with his friends? Did they do something to you? They didn’t threatening you, right?” Luhan bombarded her with questions.

Though Luhan whispered to Jehyun, Youngjae can still heard him. He rolled his eyes at Luhan’s questions. ‘You are talking like I’m just a mannequin right here’ Youngjae thought.

Jehyun stared at Luhan, trying to process his questions one by one. But she was taking too long, because their homeroom teacher had arrived.

So, Luhan had to wait.

~*~*~*~

Surprisingly, all the teachers seemed to be punctual with time today. Which maked Exo become itching on their seat. They really wanted to ask Jehyun everything about Youngjae earlier.

So, they only had lunch to attack Jehyun with questions.

“Why did you talk with that guy? What are you talking about anyways? Didn’t we told you to not talking with him and his friends? Did you meet with his friends? Did they do something to you? They didn’t threatening you, right?” Luhan repeated his questions exactly like he asked earlier.

They were walking to the cafeteria right now when Luhan decided that he can’t wait until their reach the seat. Exo focused to Jehyun while walking to their dest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter