Prologue 6

Cornelia's korean adventures

“So in the end I really achieved something in New Zealand!” Cornelia thought proudly and went snugly to her gate.

Hadn’t she forgotten something?

Yeah right, her flight had been boarding passengers one hour ago and Cornelia had been too troubled with the Lee Min Ho incident (it had been called that later by the security guards of the airport) to listen to the loudspeaker announcement, which had called on Cornelia to immediately go to her gate.

So she was rather surprised when she heard, that this was the last call for her to board the plane.

“Wait for me!” she shouted when her gate was in sight. Cornelia just hated running, she loved kicking in Taek Won Do, but running was just stupid. Sadly she wanted to leave New Zealand as soon as possible and didn’t want to miss her flight.

The airport personnel had just been about to close the gate when she came, but they had let it pass.

It had been a close call, but at last she had managed to get on the plane. Unfortunately her happiness would have an abrupt ending the second she realized that she forgot her life sized cardboard Lee Min Ho at the gate.

The whole crew and the passengers had frowned upon her as she was hurriedly directed to her seat. It was her fault, that the flight had been delayed for about one and a half hour, but they didn’t have to be so mean to her, Lee Min Ho had been her priority.

Of course she had one of the seats directly at the toilets. That would be 11 hours of a sleepless flight. Hooray... It couldn’t get worse.

Cornelia couldn’t be more wrong. Her trip home would become a whole lot worse than this.