Days of training

A Fat girl who wants to be love.

I took 6 months of holidays from school to achieve my dream and my promise towards Yoseop.

Luckily, my father agreed and put all his supports on me.

Mum cook healthy meals with less sugar or less salt.

I felt grateful to have a nice parents like them.

During my weeks of training, Prince and I wrote to each other.

I told him about my diet plan and he encourages me too.

 

19 September

Today is boring. All I do is work, work, and work. My life is not as interesting as yours, IU. Trust me. I rather to be you than me. You see, I’m the only child and my father has passed since I was young. All I have left is my mother. I have to take care of her. It’s my duty as an only child.

So how was your day? ^^

Prince

 

 

21 September

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. You must be a nice man. I know a guy just like you. His name is Yoseop. He works at my favourite hangout place, Rocky’s Famous Burgers. He’s a nice boy. You should meet him!

I went for a jog at the park just now. Guess what? I’ve lost 10kg! I’m so thrilled! ^^

IU

 

22th September

Congratulation! Work harder ^^ Fighting!

 Prince

 

That’s all he wrote for that day.

We began to get close to each other. Know each other so well, sharing our daily stories together.

I began to treat Prince as my new best friend. Even though we never met before.

He sounded gentlemen and kind in his letters.

And so, I continued on my exercise.