Unwanted

A Fat girl who wants to be love.

sorry for the late update! >.<

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

I’m in love.

This time, it’s for real. It’s not like how I felt for Kikwang before.

This feeling was different.

To whom? I bet you know who.

Yoseop, of course. Yang Yoseop.

The sweet and caring guy. The guy who work at Rocky’s Famous Burger. The guy who turned me into how I am right now. The guy who----was my ex-bff ex-boyfriend.

................................

 

One afternoon, as I was walking out from my classroom, my cell phone rang.

“Yopuseyo?” I said, holding my pink Sony Ericsson phone over my left ear.

A sound beamed over the phone. “IU!”

“Yoseop?” I felt myself blushing. This is the first time he ever called me. “How do you know my number?”

He sounded happy and excited. “I get it from Doojoon.” He chuckled. Now that’s weird. How does Doojoon get my cell phone number? I never gave it to anyone besides Tiffany. “What are you doing right now? Are you free?” he continued.

I checked my watch and mind-check my class schedule. “Nope. I have all day. I’m done with classes for today. Why is it?”

“That’s great!” Yoseop cheered. I can imagine his wide heart melting smile. “Let’s go shopping together. I need to buy some stuff for my family back at my village.”

Aww. How sweet.

See? He’s a nice guy isn’t it? That’s why my heart is beating for him.

“Sure.” I said happily. A chance to shop with him? I’ll do anything for it!

When I reached home, I took a quick bath and wore a grey collared shirt, hot pants with big handbag. And let down my brown curly hair.

So, what do you think? ^^

 

I took one last glance on the mirror and walked to Rocky’s Famous Burger. My heart was jumping with joy. I can’t believe this is happening.

I’ll be telling Prince about this right after I reach home!

...........................

 

 Finally, I reached Rocky’s Famous Burger. FYI, I’ve stopped eating those full of calories burger. I need to stay slim. But their burger is still my number one favourite though.

Yoseop was standing in front of the shop with a bunch of guys. With the B2ST gang.

Why the heck are they here? =.=

“Oh you’re here!” Yoseop smiled when he saw me. “Now we’re ready. Let’s go guys.” He gestured forward, followed by the boys.

I thought we are supposed to be alone together! Not with this--- bunch of jerks!

My heart hurt.

Everyone started moving towards the road. Playing, joking around, as if I’m not even there.

And then the most unwanted person that I wanted to see was there---Tiffany.

Heck.

What is this? Is this a road trip or something? Why is SHE here??

I cried inside. Anger started to boiled inside of me.

My hope shattered. My smile disappeared.

I stood there bluntly. As Tiffany smirked and walked past me, tailed behind the boys.

Leaving me behind.