Bff

A Fat girl who wants to be love.

“Move aside will you?” a boy purposely bumped at my back, making my books slide off from my hand.

A roar of laughter filled the hallway as students walked out from the classroom.

“Pig!”

“Big momma.”

“Ewww. Just look at her hair.”

Well, I get that kind of title every day. I get used to it though. Since I look--- kind off different than the others.

But who care?

Well, maybe the others ‘care’. But I’m happy about how I am and how I look.

I picked up my books, shove it into my purple bag and brushed my hair with my fingers before I made my way to my locker.

Steady, IU. You’ll be fine.

I comforted myself.

When I reached the locker hallway, I saw my best friend---Tiffany was pinned by a guy beside my locker.

She was giggling as the guy said something before her ears.

“Oh, hi IU.” Tiffany greeted when she saw me.

Tiffany? Well, she’s the hottest girl in school. Every guy kneels down for her. She’s 162cm tall, slim and her hair looks like it comes out from the shampoo advertisement.

Word? PERFECT.

Weird, huh? For the most popular girl to hang out with me---the big elephant that you can see me from miles away.

“Hello.” I smiled back; feeling uncomfortable with the guy pushed her so close.

Come on. Get a room already.

“So, she’s your friend?” the guy, who apparently called, Junhyung, smirked and scanned at me from up to down. Then he whispered to Tiffany, “Girl, She’s triple the size of you.”

Like, hello? I heard you. Duh.

I rolled my eyes, threw my books in the locker and slammed it off. “I’ll be going now. You coming?”

Tiffany turned to Junhyung, who is still guarded her around, and then she turned to me. “Sorry babe. You can go off without me today. I have some important things to do.” She smiled.

“Oh?” Sheesh. Like flirting with random guys is important. “Okay. I’ll be off now then. Annyeong.”

Before I turned, Tiffany stopped me. “Oh wait.” She handed me her maths book. “Can you help me with this? Pleeaaassseeee.” She made a puppy face.

“Oh come on. Not again?” I grunted. But she knows how much I love maths.

“Aww. You’re a bomb at maths. I . You don’t want me to get punished by Ms. Park again, right?”

Yea, like that was my fault.

“Fine.” I took her maths book and waved it on her face, “You better take me to shopping. Or else...”

“Absolutely! Oh you’re the best.” She squeezed on me.