Implode

Two Hearts Which Combine (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           It was lunch break, when Shin Hye decided to go to the library. As she was walking on the corridor, she met her girl bestfriend, Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun is an art major. Aside from Yong Hwa, she is Shin Hye's bestfriend. They known eavh other for two years. She also know that Shin Hye has a feeling for Yong Hwa because whenever Shin Hye cries, she always run to Seo Hyun.

Shin Hye: Oh! Seo Hyun-ah! Where you going?

Seo Hyun: In the library. You?

Shin Hye: Nado! Kaja! ( She linked her arm to Seo Hyun)

Seo Hyun: Okay! 

    As they are walking towards to the library, Shin Hye seems to be quiet and out of her mind. Seo Hyun notice it and decided to break her silence.

Seo Hyun:Yah! Shin Hye! Not because we're going to the library, you have to be quiet. Aish! What's bothering you? Yong Hwa again?

Shin Hye: Ani! (She said with a fake smile )

Seo Hyun: Don't lie to me, Shin Hye! You're always like that whenever you think of Yong Hwa. Did you saw them again?

Shin Hye: It just that.. ( Her tears started to fall )

Seo Hyun: It's alright. You can lean and cry on me. ( She hugs her and pats her back )

Shin Hye: Why can't I forget him? It's hurt me...so much whenever I saw them together. ( She said between her sobs )

Seo Hyun: I know it hurts. But time will come that your feelings for him will fade away. You're a strong girl, Shin Hye. I know you can overcome it. ( She stat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter