Pain Of The Past

Two Hearts Which Combine (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Shin Hye was wandering the empty hallway of Arts Building alone because Yong Hwa was spending quality time with his girlfriend, Eun Hye. As she was walking, she remembered the time that she and Yong Hwa spent together. The jokes that they both laughed off, the teasing moments, the stories of their daily life that they both share to each other and the problems that they solved together.

Flashback

   It was the first day of school Chugye University for the Arts, Shin Hye was sitting on one of the bench of the school garden. She was reading his favorite novel. As she was busy reading it, Yong Hwa slowly walking towards Shin Hye´s back. Yong Hwa covered Shin Hye´s eyes.

Shin Hye: Yah! Yong! I know that it was you.

Yong Hwa: I can´t hide from you, Shin.

Shin Hye: You always doing that eversince we´re little kids.

Yong Hwa: You´re right! I miss those days. Yah! Shin, I found the girl of my dreams.

Shin Hye: Nugu? Who´s the lucky girl?

Yong Hwa: You know Yoon Eun Hye? Do you?

Shin Hye: Deh! You like her? Oh no! Yong! She´s the Campus Queen. She´s taking all guys here for granted.

Yong Hwa: But I like her. (He pouted)

Shin Hye: Arasseo! I will not object! If you like her then go for it! You know that I can´t resist your pout.

Yong Hwa: Chincha! I Love You, my Bestfriend. Goodbye for now. I will get her number.

    Yong Hwa left Shin Hye alone. Shin Hye´s tears suddenly fell from her eyes. She could not believe that the person she secretly love since they we´re in middle school, likes someone else.

Shin Hye´s POV: I Love You, Yong. But maybe I have to forget my feeling for you. Although its hard for me, I should get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter