my name is kwon jiyong

IF ....

flashback from previous chapter

‘Guys, I want to buy some drinks. I’m very thirsty. Want to join me? Jessica asks her friends who just sit at the floor and were looking at the others group’s facilitator.

‘No. It’s okay. We want to relax our mind by looking at our cute facilitators here. Hehe’ Yoona answered with big grin showed from her face.

‘Okay then. Just cover for me ok? If the head of facilitators ask about me, just inform him that I went to the toilet.

‘Araso’


******************************



Jessica pov

I make my way to beverage vending machine. I choose a hot choc and insert my coin. I took a sip of my hot choc and slowly make my way to the assembly all. I really enjoy my drinks until I didn’t realize anything happen or anybody in front of me.

Dush

‘ouch’. I rub my forehead and I can felt that my skin was burning because of hot choc that I drinks just now had spilled on me. I wake up from my position and look at the person who just bumps on me.
His shirt full with hot choc and I can see his ears starting turns to red color. Maybe he is angry with me.

‘Are you okay?’I ask him. I felt guilty for ruined his shirt due to my carelessness. If I look in front when I’m walking, this incident will not be happen.

‘I’m so sorry sunbaenim. I’ve no intention to bumps on you. I’m really sorry.’ I bow 90 degrees as I ask for his apologies.

‘No. It’s okay. It’s my fault too because I didn’t avoid you when you bumps on me. Maybe, I was stunned because of your beauty?’ he shows a big smile and makes me blush.

‘You’re the new student right?’

‘Yes I am. My name is Jessica Jung’. I introduced my name to him and offer my hand for handshake.

‘Owh. Jessica..Nice name. My name is Kwon Jiyong.’ He introduced himself and accepts my hand for handshake.

‘ Kwon Jiyong? ' .Seems I’ve heard this name before..

‘Nice to meet you, sunbaenim. I’ve to go now. If not, my facilitator will punish me later. Bye’

He just smiles and looks at me before he says ‘See you later’.

End of Jessica Pov.


**************