ITS ALL ABOUT LIES PART II

IF ....

 

‘Sica…..mianhe…I’m sorry for what I’m doing for past few days.

 

I thought I can live without you. I thought I can survive. But I can’t.

 

Let’s leave. Leave all the things behind.’

 

‘oppa….i miss you so much. I think I’m dying when I saw you with that..hik..hik…girl…you left me. You abandon me.weiyo?’

 

‘I know. It’s my mistakes. My parents force me to do it but now we are escaping from those who against our relationships.’

 

‘oppa... can you promise that you will not leave me again?’

 

‘Of course. I promise you..’

 

He lean closer to me but I kept his head straight because he is driving. I look in front and a peck of kiss lay on my soft cheeks.

 

I look at him and hit his arm playfully. He looks at me. His warm gaze the most comfortable things I ever had.

 

‘ayh oppa! Look straight it’s danger-‘

 

BAM!

 

‘oppa! Andwe!’

 

***

 

 ‘oppa! Andwe! I was shocked with a bad dream I had. But I know it was me with someone that I dearly love. But it’s not Jaejoong oppa. Their features are different .their voice and feels are also different.

 

 

I woke up with sweat all over my body. I look around. The strange place I’ve never been. My head still dizzy. Why it has turn to be like this. Why I’ve that dreams and the most important things, Why? Why it keeps bothering me? Why I need to have all the dreams repeatedly? Why?!!

 

 

My vision became blurry. Tears start to form and drop by drop falling down through my cheeks. I’m confuse I don’t know. I think half of me want to know what had happen and the other half scared with the reality.

 

 

‘sica… you awake..oh god..Thank god..I’m so scared, scared if I’m losing you again.’

 

‘Jiyong oppa?’

 

‘Why am I here? Where is this place?’ I shed my tear, don’t want someone sympathy with me.

 

‘You faint at the café. I don’t know where to bring you. ‘

 

‘I need to go now. Khamsahamnida for taking care of me.see you soon.’

 

‘sica wait!’. He called me but I never stop. I was nervous and scared in the same time.

*********

 

Jiyong pov

 

 

I’m holding my tears while I tell her my story. She so focused and looks sympathy with me.

 

Don’t you know that the one I love is you?

 

Don’t you realize it? I really love you..How can I face this life without you?

 

 

I finished my story, she, was hitting her head repeatedly. I was worried and asked her what had happen.

 

Instead of answering me, she screams

 

 

‘Oppa! Andwe!’ and then she collapsed.

 

‘Sica!’

 

I’m so worried .What had happen just now? Why she screams just like before we got into accident? Did she remember our….oh god..

 

I lay her down on the couch in my office. That’s the nearest place from here that I can get.

 

I buy her some hot choc and wet towel to cool down her temperature.

 

She was awake when I entered my office. Her body full with sweats and she breathing heavily.

 

sica… you awake..oh god..Thank god..I’m so scared, scared if I’m losing you again.’

 

‘Jiyong oppa?’

 

‘Why am I here? Where is this place? She was asking me whiles scanning her surroundings.

 

‘‘You faint and I don’t know where to bring you. ‘

 

‘I need to go now. Khamsahamnida for taking care of me.see you soon.’

 

‘sica wait!’. She didn’t stop of even bother to look at me.

 

I collapsed on my knees and whimpering loudly.

 

‘Don’t go Sica! Don’t go..I need you. Please comeback’

 

I smirked the moment I remember my secret weapon.

 

‘I’m sorry if this will hurt you. But you’ll come back to me real soon. Saranghae sica’

 

**************

 

 

SO HOW'S IT? SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.AND SORRY IF IT'S NOT TURN OUT AS YOU GUYS EXPECTING.....PLEASE DO COMMENT.....PART III COMING OUT SOON....hope so >_*.....t.c