IT'S ALL ABOUT LIES PART 1

IF ....

 

Loc: beach @ Seoul.

 

 

I have watched her on the shore, standing by the ocean's roar.

 

 I love the white plain dress she wears and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair.


I hear the sound of a gentle word on the wind that lifts her perfume through the air .

 

Oh my…..I’m really and truly in love with you sica…without you..i would die.

 

No kidding..i would die.

 

I closed my eyes….she’s somehow closer now. I softly smile and I knew she’s in front of me now.

 

When I look in her eyes, she goes with me to a blossom world 

 

‘oppa..Look at that’

‘oppa…pali…look at that ! ‘ jessica pointed something that move in the sane.

 

I hug her from behind and my mind flew away remember the things had happen just a moments ago.

 

Flashback

 

 

‘Mr jaejoong, let me introduce you to our main model for your new collection. She will be responsible as a face for your new products.

 

With her popularity, I bet we can gain more buyers from the whole South Korea or even Asian.

 

Let me introduce you, Miss Gyuri-shi you can come in.’

 

Gyuri…? My jaw drop the moment who’s my assistant refers to. It’s her..It’s not gonna be good.

 

 

‘Hi Mr Jaejoong-shi…long time no see…’

 

 

*************

 

We finished our long meetings finally!. I make a quick escape from all the mess in front of me. I know Gyuri can’t stop eyeing me from the start she came in. I was thought that I manage to escape, but someone grip my arm tightly from behind.

‘What do you want?’

 

‘oppa..i think we need something to discuss…’ she whisper seductively into my ears.

 

I jerk her away from me and giver my cold stare which I learn from my lovely wife.

 

 

‘owh..oppa…I know where you get that from…but..Seriously…..it’s even makes I eager want you.’

 

‘Wtf? Stay away from me!’

 

‘Stay close to me, or….your lovely wife will be broken in any minutes.’

 

*********************

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

‘hello…..anyone there?’. I snapped in to reality and looking at my dear wife try to figure out what I was thinking.

 

Aish… when will all this things stop barging me?? I don’t want to hide and run away again..

 

‘yah! oppa!..what ‘

 

Cup…..my kiss stop her from mutter any words..

 

‘Gotcha!!! Let’s go now. It’s going to be rain in any moment.’

 

Enf od jaejoong pov

*******

 

 

Jessica pov

 

 

Well..It’s weird…I mean really weird…what was he thinking? I’m start not to feeling really good now.

 

Another 2 day will be my birthday. Which means? I’ll be reunion with my family.

 

I miss them so much. I need to shop some cloth to be more presentable in front of them.

 

It was raining. And my husband off to somewhere after he got a call from someone. He kind of rush. I guess there’s must be an emergency meeting.

 

 

I’m scared to leave alone in my room. I just kind of paranoid if there’ll be a possibility black out and my husband is not here to comfort me. I’m holding an umbrella and walk across the street to take a taxi. Still in my white dress I hope in the rain with my flat shoes.

 

 

‘Seoul’s shopping complex please’

 

 

****

 

 

As usual I holdings a couple of bags, result for shopping about just in 30 minutes. It’s totally not me if I’m not holding a bag in every minute. Shopping and fashion always be my passion.

 

 

I remember the last time I was here, one year ago, with confusion inside of me. Right now, once again, I heard the same song from the same store. I really curious because my head keep on hitting something that I’m not so sure what it is. I need to finalize it soon. If it’s something regards with my past memories, I think this is the right time. I want to know everything had happen before we celebrate my birthday.

 

 

I approach the person who plays the song closer. His back is facing me. I step a bit closer, inhale to regain some courage.

 

 

I tap his shoulder and I was shock because he is

 

‘Jiyong oppa?’

 

‘Sica? What are you doing here?

 

‘me? Well..I’m just doing what girl do the most..shopping.hehe… but your song drags me here. This is the 2nd time; this song makes me into it.’

 

‘2nd time? What did you mean by that?’

 

‘well…last year at the same store, someone play the same song. But I didn’t manage to approach him because he left the moment I tried to fugire out who it was.’

 

‘aa..So it’s you.’

 

‘?”

‘Nothing’ I know there’s must be something. His face looks like regrets on something.

 

‘oppa…this song is so nice. I like it and I don’t know why..It’s just felt like it’s has a connection with me. How do you think?’

 

‘It’s too memorable for me. This song is my precious’s girlfriend’s song. She loves it too much until she can’t play it anymore because of bad things happen.’

 

I’m so interested with his story. We walk along to star buck, order some coffee and he willingly me tell me his sad love story. I know we are newly knew each other. But the feelings…I just can’t describe it. He is just like my old friend that so close to me.

 

He finishes his story and causing me to scream in pain. My head hurt badly and it’s just like want to explode in any moment.

 

‘oppa! Andwe!’ and the least thing I know is all turn to black.

 

 

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS.IT'S MEANS A LOT TO ME.