INTRODUCING FOR JUNG'S FAMILY

IF ....

 

CHAPTER 1
INTRODUCING FOR JUNG'S FAMILY



Hi everyone!!!! My name is Jessica Jung. I’m 21 years old this year. I have 4 lovely brothers. They are Jung Yunho , Jung Junsu , Jung Yoochun and Jung heechul.

Well, basically Heechul oppa is the eldest brother but his level of maturity is same like mine. So, we consider Yunho oppa as our head of family. Well..Yeah..Head of family means he replaced my parent’s position in family.

Our parents had passed away 2 years ago. I’m so sad and most affected with it. But live most be go on..Right? even though I’m sad until now, but I try my best to keep it from my brothers coz I don’t want them to worry about me. They love me so much and protect me from any harm. Let me tell introduce you guys with my family.


Jung Yunho.  He is my second brother and 26 years old. But he took responsibility as the head of our family and CEO of our parent’s company.
Yunho oppa is lovely and take care of his siblings with his all heart. He can be categoried as a handsome and attractive man. But he never has a girlfriend coz he focuses more on his siblings’ happiness first before him.
 
Jung Junsu. He is yunho’s oppa twins. He has same character with Yunho but he is fairer and light hearted. He is very empathetic and thinks a lot about people's feelings. He plays the piano well and is very poetic -- he enjoys writing poems.

Jung Yoochun. He is 24 years old and an important figure that brightens up the mood and atmosphere with his funny personality. Along with his witty personality, he is known as the bodyguard in our family.
He is smart and always thinks pro and cons when to make a decision.
Also being a lovely brother who love and care his younger sister very much. Hurt his sister means to hurt him.

Jung Heechul. He is 29 years old. Well, basically he is the eldest, but as I mentioned before his level of maturity is same like mine. He works as a senior Designer & fashion and model model at our parent’s company. He is the busiest person in the family, but still has time to take care of his siblings. He left all of the responsibility as eldest brother to Yunho oppa. I think he is more to Cinderella man..hehhe


Last but not least, it’s me. Jung Jessica. I’m 21 years old and I’m the youngest in my family. Being the only girl in my family is an advantage because I’ve all of attention towards me. But all of the pros must be cons right? The contra is they are so overprotected about my relationship. Especially towards the guys who want to make friends with me. I have long brunette hair, small face with bright eye and pink lips that can make all guys fall in love with me. Well, that’s how my brothers think about me. I don’t think that I’m like that. I think I’m just a simple girl who doesn’t like to overdress up. I more prefer fashion with simple casual style but look cute and attractive. I like to sleep with animal pajamas that my parents had bought for me. I don’t like people who eager to get an attention from crowd and all the bimbos in my college. If there is one thing that is kind of misleading about me, it’s that many attribute to me as being a mean person, not being able to warm-up to people easily and with a very hard outer shell that is hard to crack. All of these things make my brothers become more careful and worried about my feelings. They scared if I can’t cope with new environment at my new college.


feel happy with their character?leave your comment n feedback about my fic.thanx... >_<