CONFESSION

IF ....

hi guys...ninie here...my new update..kind of sleepy now....huhu..it's 1.03 am now..but what i'm doing?updating my fic of course..need to sleep right now.N.O.W (doing cute way like sica did) keke.
i'll leave you guys to judge my update first..then i'll reply all previous the comments by tomorrow..sorry guys..i'm totally sleepy now...kindly leave your comment..i really do appreciate it!..thanks and have a nice day guys..






flashback

Jaejoong was shocked and fall in his knees. He wants to screams and begs her to stay, but his voice stuck at his throat. He wants to run and hug her and didn’t let her go. But his legs are too weak to move due to shocked with what had happen.

‘Sica, don’t go. I love you’

But so sad, that she’s far away now to hear his heart.

‘I’m sorry..But I really do love you’ 


end of flashback






CHAPTER 15
CONFESSION





fate...
is this my fate, 
to be lonely 
like so? 
is it my fate, 
to feel this way? 
fate...
fate in my 
eyes is why I’m stuck
like this, it was
my fate to love you
so. 




I was stupid to think for confess

I was stupid to let me fall in love again with a wrong guy

Why? Is it the matter of fate?

Can’t I be happy like the others?

I felt worse because I already fall in love with him





It’s been a day for Jessica kept on silent after that unwanted memory. Her gloomy expression makes her brother notice her changing mood also they didn’t left out to felt worried about her.



The entire question has been answered with weak and fake smile. No explanation and no story to tell.
They will be more worry after all if she tells them about what had happen.



For her, what gone let be gone. No need to drag anybody in her own problems even her brothers nor her best friends
Thinking to help their sister to be happy and cheerful as her usual self, Jungs brothers with help from their admirer plan on something. Something is not a material related but yet releasable.



Early in the morning in Jungs family,



‘Hey hyung all the things already pack? Junsu ask Yunho who’s in his way to get some shower.

‘Done. The only thing left now is just take some shower first then wakes Sica up’ 

‘How about the girls? We will meet them here or at that place?’ this time Yoochun was the one who favor a question to Yunho.

‘They will meet us at there. And no need to ask me where’s Heechul hyung. He unable to join us today. He has scene in Super Junior latest mv. Hurry and go shower. We have a difficult task waiting for us. Waking up sleeping princess is not an easy task man.’




***********



‘urghhhhhhhhh…oppa…..what are we doing here? It still early in the morning. Plus I just have today morning with empty schedule of mine.wae`````````` …I want to sleep…..’ Jessica keeps on whining ever since they left their house.



She didn’t have any idea where they are heading to. Even her brothers didn’t want to answer all her question. The only question they answer is just where Heechul at is.


But still, she felt slightly easy and happy because she has lovely brothers who will distract her attention from unwanted things, as she determines to just forget what had happen yesterday.


Jessica eyes widen when they arrived at Letto amusement park. She is so excited and starts to jump happily like a little kid who got an ice cream from their parents. This is what exactly she wanted. Something fun to cheer her mood.


‘Eh that’s Taeyeon and the rest. What are they doing here? Jessica jump in excitement as she met them and remember about her cupid plan for her brothers with her best girls as she has no idea that her brothers along with the girls plan to play at amusement park just to make her happy.



**********



After 20 minutes wonder around, finally they decide to play separately as per Jessica’s request. She just assigned them to buy her something as she just wants casually relax and enjoy the environment.
Basically jungs brothers won’t mind her request after all, it benefit them in the same time. Able to spend some time to know better about their admirer.




*Yulho moments *



Yunho pov

‘oppa, you guys go and play by yourself. I want to relax and wondering around by myself. But it will be no fun if you guys play in guys-guys and girls with girls. You guys should pair up instead. I guess you guys know what I mean. Kekeke.’ 


Omo. What she’s up to actually. Don’t tell me that she want us to be with the girls in partner.


‘But Sica, it’s dangerous. Let me accompany you. I can’t let you alone by yourself. It’s dangerous. What happen if you lost or kidnap or bad person doin-‘

‘naah. No excuse. Do as what I told or we back home now and I’ll not come out from my room for a week. Deal or no deal?


I look at Yuri and sense her change expression. She looks hurt. I guess she will be more hurt if I insist not to be together.


‘Alright, deal. But do promise me one thing. If anything happen, please do call me or others oppa. Or in emergency case. Just let out your dolphin scream. I’ll be there the moment you call me. 

Araso?’


I patted her head and peck a kiss on her forehead. She grins widely and last that I know my hand and Yuri’s been interlock together. Thanks to Sica. We start to walk and wondering around. I lost of word. Same with her. Our hand still in the same position. I can felt that red color on my cheek grown thicker. 


Damn it! It’s so awkward.


‘ urm..So what should we play first?’ she asks me with her husky and y voice. I was mesmerized with her looks. So y but pure inside.


I look around and found something interesting that might suit us. 
A bunch of people were crowd the arena. I saw some people doing popping and locking on the stage.
I felt ecstasy went down through my spine. I grab her hand and heading to dance stage.


‘Eh oppa wai-‘

‘arghhhh…..’

I turn around and saw her almost collapse in front of me.

I held her hand strongly and pull her close to me. The sudden actions cause big things for the first time in my life.



Our eyes blinked vigorously
Our nose met and rub softly 
Our lips…my lips.. met and stood still at there


I push her lightly and I can felt that my face burning in embarrassment and excitement.


‘i-I’m sorry Yuri-sh-‘


My words does stop
Stop by her sweet and innocent kiss
my lips lose its ity by kwon yuri


end of Yunho pov




yuri pov



‘i-im sorry Yuri-sh’

I stop his word with my lips
I kiss him softly and look directly into his eyes.


‘I love you.’


I’m so brave and gentlewoman to confess my love in fronts him. 
But I don’t care. Even it can ruin my image.
The important thing is, let him know that I love him truly from bottom of my heart.


‘Yurishi i…I ….’


My heart sank with his reaction. I force my fake smile hold back my tears.
Come on Kwon Yuri, you just been rejected once. 


‘It’s okay. I understand that. I-I need to go. Bye’


I turn around and leave him immediately as I can’t hold my tears from falling. But after a few steps I felt that my body was pulled behind.


It’s him.

I didn’t see his face. But I know his smell and his warm arm wrapped around my body.


‘Don’t go.’

‘mianhe’

‘i-i- give me some times to finalize my feelings on you. I’ve great responsibility on me now. I can’t ignore my family especially sica just for a sake of my happiness.
c-can you wait for me’



My tears continue on falling .But it’s not a sad tears. Its happy tears for me. I know his feelings.
At least It’s not one sided love between us.


End of yuri & yunho pov





********




Taesu moments



Junsu pov

‘oppa, you guys go and play by yourself. I want to relax and wondering around by myself. But it will be no fun if you guys play in guys-guys and girls with girls. You guys should pair up instead. I guess you guys know what I mean. Kekeke.’ 


Omo..SIca is the best. Love you sis. Keke…



I left Yunho and SIca behind with his pairings.
I know sica too well. She will do whatever she wants to do. Nobody can stop her. Even our best hyung.



I saw yoochun and Yoona walk in front taeyeon and me, heading to nowhere. It’s so bored. I look at Taeyeon and she look at me.



We suddenly burst on laughing for nothing. Maybe we felt the same thing. She is so cute and dorky.
We make our own way separate our self from Yoochun.



‘ So’


We said in the same time and end up by laughing again. I cleared my throat before asking her question again. Just before I able to speak, she point out her finger to Red box karaoke room.



‘Let’s go there. I want to sing’


I took out my wallet and being a gentleman to pay for our date. We enter room no9 and sat down peacefully on the sofa.



She took the remote and starts to select song to sing.



‘What song did you want to sing?’



My eyes keep on scanning all the playlist until I reached track No.22, title IF by SNSD Taeyeon.



‘Can you sing this song for me? Please?’ I look at her and make my cute puppy look that no one can resist its aegyo.



‘You are so cute. Okay then.’ She patted my head and sit beside me.
I choose that song on purpose. I love that song. Same goes with my family. But the most things are, mom told me if I want to choose the right girl for me, let them sing this song and look at her feelings and heart. She said if you felt nervous, sweating hardly and unable to breath properly, it’s means that she’s the right one for you and you are in love with her.



manyage naega gandamyeon naega dagagandamyeon

neon eotteoke saenggakhalkka yonggi nael su eopgo

manyage niga gandamyeon niga tteonagandamyeon

neol eotteoke bonaeyahalji jakku geobi naneungeol




The moment she open and starts to sing, I can felt my heartbeat increase its speed, my palms sweating heavily as I can’t breathe properly.


Is this what mom mean to?
i-i 
I can felt my vision blurred out with tears.
It’s not a sad but happy tears instead
I’m so happy that finally I realize what was mom mean before
I finally realize that I’m fall in love for the first time in my life with a girl in front me now
Thank you mom for bless me with your love



She keeps on singing with so much passion.
I grab her hand and pull it to my chest.
I let her feel my heartbeat.
I saw her blushing red cheeks start to be thickened.
I pull her closely and whisper seductively to her ears.



‘Kim Taeyeon, I think I fall in love with you.’



End of taesu moments.




*******




Yoochun moments.



‘oppa, you guys go and play by yourself. I want to relax and wondering around by myself. But it will be no fun if you guys play in guys-guys and girls with girls. You guys should pair up instead. I guess you guys know what I mean. Kekeke.’ 



I pull Yoochun with me and start wondering around together playing stuff.
I know he a little shocked with my brave action.
Well, what’s girl will pull and drag a boy along with her without his words or permission?


But I do.


I’m different after all.
I’m not called Im choding or Alligator Yoon for nothing.
I know what exactly Sica unnie means by her words. She just wants us to spare sometimes together with each other’s pairings.



I know her sad. And she didn’t want to show it in front of us or her brothers.

The best thing is, make her way easier by give her some space to breathe and thinks.

I didn’t realize that our hand still interlock together since I drag him with me.

I just do realize it when I felt warm on my skins.

I look at my hand and him.

We walk like a normal couple who having so much fun together.

His cute and baby face makes me melt and all the girls who walk past us will secretly glance at him more than 2 times.

I felt that my life bloom with flowers and happy as what can people saw me.

We stop at fast food restaurant as I felt hungry after a long walk.

We choose hiding seat right in the corner of shop with beautiful scenery in front of us.

I’m well known as a big eater in my family.

So I order a lot of food for both of us, well a lot of food for me actually.


I saw him just smiling and avoid my gazing.
I felt warm inside for his smile, but a bit sad for his avoidance.
I quickly eat as our food was serving in front of us until I chocked due to my clumsiness.
I was gasping for air and hardly to breathe properly. I felt someone pat my body band pour some water for me.



I drink slowly and his hand caressing my lips as he tries to wiped all the dirt’s on my face.
I blushed hardly but I don’t want him to stop from doing that.
We look at each other’s eyes and I got courage to confess my feelings.



‘Yoonchun shi….i- I – I love you!’ I close my eyes tightly due to my embarrassment.



A girl confesses to a boy. It’s rarely scene we can see, but it’s not for me.
I need him to know my feelings A.S.A.P.
He stops whatever he do to me after my confession. I open my eyelids to look at his face.
He looks guilty but yet sad in the same time.



‘I’m sorry. I don’t think I can’




He stood up from our seats and starts to leave.
I just can look at his body slowly move far from me.



‘why?’ 



The simple question that I wanted to ask but it stuck in my throat.
I felt warm tears slowly shows itself and run smoothly on my cheeks.



‘ I seriously in love with you.i really do’.




*******************




Jisica 



I was wondering around by myself after I shoved off my brothers away with the girls. I was thinking what I should do now until I reach music store that play my new favorite songs. I walk in and went direct to CD section. 



I can saw all the eyes were into me. From head to toe. I felt nervous and slightly annoyed with their stare.


Did I do wrong? Did I wear too expose cloth?

As far as I know, I just wear Summer Girl Polka Cute Chiffon Top along with hot short pants.
I showed my infamous icy glares. And I win.
They stop their gazing and look away.



Purfgh!! So weak.


I continue my walk and try the CD that I choose. 
I plug in the headphone and shoved it over to my ears.



‘I want to be a billionaire..so freaking bad’



My body moves along following the rhythm.
I felt relax listening until I felt someone touching my shoulder and my arms.
I look behind and saw some stranger with flirtatious eyes try to flirt with me.
I shoved his hand and walk away.
I don’t want to get any attention here with my dolphin scream.
My brothers might hear me. And it will ruin their moment.



‘hey sweetie, want to hang out with me? You’re beautiful enough to be my partner even thought u kind of shorts. Come on, don’t be shy I know you want me too, don’t you?’



Shorts?



I stop my walk hearing that words. 
Forbidden words ever in my life. No one dare to call me shorts, Shorty or small, my family know it well and every guy back in my childhood who like to tease me with that words will not left peacefully with my brothers.



I turn around and walk to him.
He smirked and open wide his arm seems ready to hug me.



Huh! He is so full of himself.



I fake sweet smile for him and slowly move our body closer.
Right before his hand reached me, I act a bit faster by storm hard his feet and go away.



But unfortunately, maybe he has a long arm, he pulled my wrist and causes me to almost fall.
I shrieked as I know that my will bump on the floor for the second time in my life.




After a few seconds I didn’t felt my kiss the floor, I open my eyelids and look at my body which is covered by strong arm around me.


I look up at the person who save me..Save my .


I was shocked. 
Totally shocked.



I have no idea where’s he is coming from.
But he always there the moment I’m in dangerous.
He helps me to stand up and pull me closer to his back.



‘What are you doing to her just now?’ Jiyong oppa ask that stupid guys with his cold tone.



I saw Jiyong oppa flinch his fist and that guy with his ugly face went paler and shaking in vibration.


I want to laugh but then looking at people who starts to make a circle to see our free show makes me hold Jiyong oppa’s arm from any further action and drag him away from that looser.
He resist at the first.



But I just show him a little bit of my cute pout, then he willingly to follow me anywhere I go.
I ink my arm into him and the other hand holding a cotton candy. There’s nothing weird on it as we are much closer than before.



‘oppa, what are you doing here? 
‘I err..eh i? o..I’m on my release day today.’ His answer makes me felt curious 
‘Release day? Did you mean by your off day?
‘e-eh yeah.’
‘But why here? . ‘ 



My question makes his face went red of embarrassment. I smile and continue our walk as never had happen.



‘It’s because I know you are here. I want to be there the moment you need me. I- I’m in love with you’.



Again, I stop my walk just because of 1 word.
It’s not the word that I hate the most, but the word that I craving for so long.
Maybe not from a person that I wanted to.
Better I choose person who can’t stop loving me rather than a person who can’t stop on cheating on me.



I look at his eyes.
I know he felt uneasy now.
I cup his face with my palms and smile sweetly to him.



‘Just let’s have a try, shall we? I don’t know my feelings yet, or maybe mine is not the same way like you.
But I’m willing to give it a try. It’s a risk that you have to take.’




He smiles finally. His genuine and cute smile starts to melt a piece of my heart.
He put his hand on my shoulder and pulls my body closer to him.
He hug me tightly as I’m his precious things that he won’t let go.




‘Thank you. I’ll make you fall in love with me. Just wait.’



I nodded and rest my head on his chest.
It’s warm but my heart feels nothing.
I’ll try to open up my heart for him. Just left the past.
This is my new focus now.
As Kwon Jiyong’s girlfriend.



End of jisica moment





Everything went smoothly except for a few things.
Today is the most memorial day for Jungs family.
Some of them found the right person 
Some of them found their new journey 
And not to left that 
some of them felt heartbroken and crush inside



Whatever it is, far that they know left somebody who love someone from their siblings but didn’t have courage to confess.
He just felt heartbroken and regret with whatever happen before.



‘Because I was like a fool, I could only look upon you. 

Most likely Because I was afraid of how your heart might change and we might grow farther apart
I was such a fool, not able to tell you I loved you. 

Most likely Because I was afraid of the hurt and sadness I would receive after we meet

Let me tell you now,
I love you Jung Jessica’




But 


it’s just words that keep echoing in Jaejoong’s mind and his broken heart. Unwilling to let her go makes him set up a dirty plan to get her.



‘I’ll own you whatever it takes my love.




 




so how do you guys think? i know Yoona left heartbroken here.. same goes to Yoochun. But i'll make up their moment soon..not for this time being..^_^..jisica vs jaesica..
for the moment it will be jisica.but jaejoong will not stay still looking at their relationship.keke,,,short teaser to you guys......i already plan what will happen for my whole story.just need time to write and update..ekek..please anticipate for it!

omo..gtg.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ..... >_<_ ..take care guys!


x0x0
ninie.