First Meeting.

Starship Entertainments New Group [{APPLY CLOSED}]

Hoon POV

I cleared my throat and everyone stared at me.

"Annyeonhaseyo!" I said smiling

"Annyeong!" Said the girl, "I'm Hyemi," 

"Chihoon," I looked at the guy next to her, "And you?"

"He was just leaving," Hyemi said as she started pushing the guy towards the door, but he put his hand on her face shoved her to the side.

"I'm Daejong," He held out his hand for me to shake and I gladly took it. He looked deep into my eyes, it was kind of awkward. Thank god someone broke the silence.

"I'm Eunae!" Said the little girl. Daejong smiled and walked towards her and embraced her in a hug.

"You are so adorable!" he yelled

"That's what I said!" I yelled back staring at her face, her cheeks were turning red again.


 

MiMi POV

My brother seemed to be getting a long with Chihoon and Eunae.

'Why didn't he just leave?'

I sat there studying him. That was when I noticed his side glances.

"It can't be!" Without noticing I yelled it out loud, and everyone gave me a quizical look.

"Can't be what?" Chihoon asked. I just shook my head and pulled out my phone.

'Please tell me that you're not doing what i think you're doing,' I watched as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and look at me.

'I don't know what you're talking about,'

'Don't play dumb... You can't like him!' This time when he saw my text he didn't reply he just shoved his phone back into his pocket.

'Aish... He really wants to die,'

Just then someone walked in. Wait scratch that, a 9 people walked in.


Hoon POV

"Why are you guys late?" I asked a little angry, "If Saesong-nim came in and you guys weren't here, he would..."

"He would what?" i was interupted by a voice coming from behind the 8 people and they all looked back. "Nevermind it doesn't matter, form a circle please," with that every one formed a circle around him. He gave us a puzzled look. "There's 13 of you here... I only have 12 names," That's when I saw Hyemi glare at Daejong.

"Sorry, I'll leave," Daejong spoke up. When he was out the door saeseong-nim began again.

"Alright, I know you're all here, but when it gets to you  step forward and say something about yourself," He looked down at his list, "We'll start with Cha Sung Hee, and continue counter clockwise," A girl with short wavey black hair stepped into the circle.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sung Hee imnida, I'm 26 years-old and I'm from Busan,"  then she stepped out of the circle..

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jun Hyuk imnida. 25. Busan." He had jet black hair, a green jacket, and a serious look on his face.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Hyemi Park imnida, I'm 18 years-old and Seoul." I already knew who she was Long wavey jet black hair. Her expression was lighter though... When it was the four of us earlier, she had a stern look on her face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hae Seok imnida, I'm 24 years-old and I'm from Seoul," This guy had jet black hair, but i wasnt focused on that he had a long sleeve shirt on but the sleeves had been roled up and i could see scars, and i asked myself 'What happened there?'

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yoo Ra imnida, I'm 21 years-old and I'm also from Seoul," she had long straight black hair and a faint smile on her face.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Chihoon Park imnida, I'm 19 years-old, and I'm from Gwangju." when i was done i immediatly stepped out of the circle.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yong Joo imnida, I'm 20 years-old and I'm from Seoul," She also Had long hair, but it was brown. By this time the only thing I could think about was 'Why is everyone from Seoul?'

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jae Min imnida, I'm 20 years-old and I'm from Paju," He was as tall as me and had messy jet black hair. Not the 'I just woke up and came left' messy but the nice messy.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He said waving at everyone, he has light brown hair and also the biggest smile i had ever seen. It made me smile, and I could have sworn i heard Eunae giggle. "Donghun imnida! I'm 20 years-young and I'm from Seoul,"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She entered the circle a little happier than the first last one. This got me a little excited. 'I want to hurry up and start bonding!' "Sung Yeong imnida! I'm 20 years-old and I'm from Seoul!" Next was Eunae.

Annyeonghaseyo! Eunae imnida, i'm 17 years-old and I'm from Seoul," I was smiling throughout her whole sentence because as she spoke all i was paying attention to was her aegyo. When she was done i looked around at eveyone and i could see lips quivering and eyes twitching.

'Haejin... and Jun Hyuk.... I guess they don't like aegyo' 

"Alright, I'll show you the positions," He said as he put his list on the wall, "I'll be back in 30 minutes, so i guessyou can use that time to get to know each other," And with that he walked out of the room.


Eunae POV

Standing in there and hearing everyones age, I got nervous. I guess I really was the youngest in the group. After Saeseong-nim left, everyone just surrouded the piece of paper. I was left in the back.

'Why does everyone have to be so tall?' 

All of a sudden i felt someone grabbed my hand. I looked up and saw....


KyaMei:

Sorry it took me so long to update this... Just have a lot of things going on right now XD

I felt that you waiting for me to finish it would have been a hassel. I dont think its that good but ill probably edit it later

I really hope you guys like it, I've talked to a lot of you the passed two days and you've really given me a lot of great ideas, I can't wait to see everything come into play and i hope that you guys will be patient with me..

Thank you! KBYE 

P.S. I also probably spelled some things wrong, even though ive been going back an spell checking so im probably going to edit it more than once

Vote for our group name here!

Group Name!