Getting To Know You

Starship Entertainments New Group [{APPLY CLOSED}]

Eunae POV

All of a sudden I felt someone grab my hand. I looked up and saw Chihoon smiling down at me.

"Kaja," He said as he pushed threw the crowd of people. "Excuse me,"  he said as he placed me in the front.

Females Members:

Cha Sung Hee- Leader, Main Female vocalist

Jung Eunae- Lead Female Rapper

Park Hyemi- Main Female Dancer, Sub Rapper, Sub Singer

Park Yoo Ra- Lead Female Singer

Lee YoungJoo- Main Female Rapper

Shin Sung Yeong- Lead Female Dancer, Sub Singer

Male Members:

Bang Jun Hyuk- Leader, Lead Male Rapper

Cho Hae Seuk- Lead Male Dancer, Sub Singer, Sub Rapper

Kim Jae Min- Lead Male Singer

Kwang Hae Jin- Main Male Vocalist

Woo Dong Hun- Main Male Rapper

Park Chi Hoon- Main Male Dancer, Sub Singer


Donghun POV

​i look around the room and that's when i saw some familier faces.

'Why didn't i recognize them before?'

I practically run over to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They both stared at me.

"Annyeong," they said in unisin.

"You don't recognize me do you?" They shook their heads. "I know my hair is different but otherthan that nothing has changed,"

"Donghun?" I nodded my head happily, "Oh i remember now, we used to train together right?" I nodded again. I look at Hyemi and her eyes were wide with the realization of our past.

"Wait, Chihoon was there too?" Hyemi asked surprised

"Yes!" Are you telling me that you two have been talking to each other this whole time without realizing that you already know each other?!" Chihoon laughed awkwardly.

"I thought he looked familiar," I just smiled

"It's a small world," Chihoon said, "Wait, do you remember any of the other people that we were training with us?" Hyemi nodded her head.

"I still talk to Katalina and Lynelle," We gave her a quizical, "What? You don't remember?" i shook my head. Hyemi pulled out her phone and showed a picture of her with these 2 other girls and immediatly remember who they were.

"Oh my god they havent changed a bit," I said. Chihoon nodded in agreement. "What are they up to now?"

"I'm not really sure, they've been MIA for the past few days," she said looking sad, "Rumor is they debut soon," a surprised look flashed across mine and Chihoons face.


Sung Yeong POV

'I can't believe I'm Finally here!'

I was having a mental freak out. There was so many people here and I couldn't wait to get to know everyone, I can already tell we're going be great friends. I observed the room and saw everyone in  a little group, except for one guy who was sitting in a corner with his hood over his face. I immediatly went towards him.

"Annyeong!" I could tell he was surprised by my sudden outburst because he jumped a little bit. After he saw me he looked down at the floor. I sat down in the same spot that he stared at. He let out a sigh and pulled his hood down. That was when i noticed he had earbuds in.

"Annyeong," he said as he took his earbuds out.

"I'm Sung Yeong," I said with a big smile. "You're Jae Min right?" he just nodded.

"Did you know that there would be so many members?" I shook my head, "Me either," While we talked i found out that he is a shy person, and that was why he was sitting by himself. I figured that he relaxed because he started to talk more. Before i knew it Saeseongnim walked in with a folder and a CD in hand.

"Alright so this is what well be working on for the showcase," He said as he played the songs, "Since it is your first time I chose something a little simple,"

'The Boys by Girls Generation... Replay by SHINee.... Gara Gara Go by Big Bang,"

"The next time we see each other i will give you eace a copy, I want to listen to it and then I'll show you the dance," That's when he opened his folder. "These are your room assignments," He put the paper on the wall next to his other one.

Room Assignments: (We'll just use numbers for now)

Room 5: Park Chihoon, Cho Hae Seok, Kim Jae Min

Room 6: Jung Eu Nae, Park Hyemi, Cha Sung Hee

Room 7: Bang Jun Hyuk, Kwang Hae Jin, Woo Dong Hun

Room 8: Shin Sung Yeong, Park Yoo Ra, Lee Yong Joo


Cha Sung Hee

'I have to stay in a room with two other people?"

After I saw who i would be roomimg wihth saeseongnim started listing the rules.

Rules:

1. Show up to practices on time every time

2. Do Not Break Curfew

3. No Alcohal, Drugs, etc. in the dorm (or any of the company buildings)

4. No Boys in the Girls Dorm After 9pm (Or Vice Versa)

5. Do Not Do anything that reflects badly on the company

As he spoke I took mental notes, now I no how to handle myself. All of a sudden there was a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see a little girl.

"Annyeong Unnie!" I winced at how loud she yelled. "I can't wait to be room mates!"

"Me either," I said as I walked away. Saeseongnim began to speak again.

"Alright, go pack and meet me back here in an hour," Then he just left without saying goodbye.

 


KyaMei:

Hey Guys!

OH SNAP! Room assignments! Will Everyone get along with each other? Ahaha I don't even know!

I hope you like this chapter! Somebody told me to give my other members some love.... SO I DID AHAHA...

Dont forget to vote for our groups name!

Group NAME!

And Listen to the medley here!

Medley!