❝secret freedom❞ —{♛}

❝One of a Kind❞ —{♛} (WILL BE MOVED TO HANSOLITE)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hmm... a good weather, I suppose," Hyesun stated as she opens the curtains. She walked onto the balcony and looked down below. The view was... well, the usual with her brothers running around and messing with the maids, guards, and even pissing off their horses. "Kwon Mason!" one of their maids yelled in annoyance. "Ahjumma, sorry if Mason has been bugging you," the Queen apologized. "Oh, it's all right, Madame," the maid bowed her head for the presence of Queen Dara. 

"Looks like a good day, well as always," the princess said, smiling as her eyes glisten with enthusiasm.  She took out her bow and arrow and hurriedly went down stairs. "Aish, you two again," Hyesun mumbled when she saw Maden and Mavin blocking the stairway. "Well, I can't push you two down. You two are just adorable. Tell mom and daw I went out to the woods again. Bye," she said as she kissed her two brothers on the forehead and slid off on the right handle bar of the staircase.

The two stood there, clueless of what their older sister just said. "Mavin hyung, what did Hyesun noona say again?" Maden asked. "I really don't know," Mavin answered as the two continued to play.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hyesun got off as she stopped at the edge of the handle bar. "Let's see if mom is here," she uttered as she peeped at the dining room's door. She had no plan on telling her mom on where she's going. She only told her brothers about it because they might be suspicious, but knowing they still have tiny brains assures her that their mother couldn't know.

She leaned closer as her eyes tried to look for any sight of her mother. "Princess Hyesun! What are you doing there," a voice stated. Hyesun mentally slapped herself, realizing it was their big mouthed maid. "Aish," she uttered as she went towards the curtains and hid behind them. "Dummy," those words slipped out of , not realizing it was loud enought to hear,

Their maid walked towards the set of curtains she was hiding in and pulled the cutrain over, revealing the mischievous princess. "Kwon Hyesun, how many times do I need to scold you on behalf of your mother," she nagged. *Here we go again,* Hyesun thought, breathing out and sighed. 

Hyesun stepped out and shrugged. "Okay... I'm sorry," she apologized, bowing her head. "You are forgiven, but if you make one more mis—" the consultant was cut off as Hyesun spoke, "I never will after this one!"

Hyesun ran off to the doors and pulled out the keys she carved. She was crafty. She was different from other princesses who would want to stay inside and get pampered. She despises getting pampered a lot. Sometimes she wishes to live simpler and... well... live a normal life.

She went to the stables and visited her horse, Yoosung. "Good morning, my beloved bestie," she stated as she opened the stable doors wide. Somehow, Yoosung was the only one making her smile often. Well, you could call her as forever alone, but she just really doesn't feel like talking to anyone. She pulled him out of the stable and placed a saddle on him. "You're looking handsome today," she giggled as she got on top of her horse. She pulled on Yoosung's rope as he ran. Yoosung was a well trained horse. He was from a good breed.

"Good morning, dear princess," the guards greeted her. She waved her hand up high for them to notice. She was close to the guards. They were almost the only ones who would treat her like a normal girl. "Good morning," she stated, smiling at them warmly.

The guards opened the huge steel gates for Hyesun and her horse. They knew what she's up to and they don't want to disturb her for only enjoying life. Hyesun placed her bow and arrows in it's case and hung it on Yoosung's saddle. "We have a new adventure today, boy" she whispered as she leaned on her horse.