❝royal presentation❞ —{♛}

❝One of a Kind❞ —{♛} (WILL BE MOVED TO HANSOLITE)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

♛--♛

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

On the day September 9, 1996. The whole Kingdom of South Korea was busy. The streets were filled with streamers, banners, and guards surrounding the castle. The weather was fine and the residents's faces were filled with excitement. 

"Sandara, yeobo, you can handle this," King Jiyong said in encouragement. Queen Sandara took a deep breath as the midwife ordered "Push!" she yelled as the Queen followed. The baby was delivered alive. The baby's cry was heard inside the room and it was a moment of glee for the couple. 

"You went through this, I'm proud of you, my love," King Jiyong stated as he kissed his queen on the forehead. The Queen nodded as a reply and smiled at her husband. "I want to see our daughter," she stated. "Go rest for awhile and the maids will bring our daughter here after they give her a bath. Don't worry too much," he assured her and held her hand tight.

Minutes later after Queen Sandara had rested and regained her strength their child was brought back to her. "Queen Sandara, they are waiting," their maid stated as she pointed to the group of villagers outside the castle.

Horns blew and the King and Queen were ready to present their first born child.

"Here we present our first born, our first daughter, Kwon Hyesun," the King and Queen announced as they lifted their daughter for everyone to see. "Meet your new princess," Queen Sandara said with pride as her eyes glistened with joy. 

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

After 12 years...

"Now, where's that little princess going?" asked Queen Sandara as she waved the curtain of her daughter's wardrobe. "Hmm... If I don't find her, then I'll just let the evil troll get her," the queen joked as she waited for her daughter to come out. "I'm not letting a troll eat me, umma," Hyesun said as she ran to her mother. "Good, because he's--" Sandara was cut off due to the arrival of her husband. "So appa is the troll?" Hyesun laughed. Hyesun got strucked as she saw her father's bow and arrow. "Appa! Appa! Can I borrow your weapon?" the princess asked. "No, you can't," King Jiyong answered in a serious manner. "But you can use your own!" the king stated as he gave his daughter the weaponry. "Happy Birthday, Hyesun!" he greeted his daughter.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

◐—author's note—◑

another short update e u e

anyways, I used Ilayda as the baby on top of the page

120112