{★}— The Wishing Star

❝One of a Kind❞ —{♛} (WILL BE MOVED TO HANSOLITE)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was a bright starry night. The balcony of the Kwon castle was the best place to get a good view of the stars and constellations. There at the edge of the balcony were Queen Sandara and King Jiyong, cuddling as they gazed at the stars. "It's such a beautiful night, yeobo," Queen Sandara said as her eyes twinkled together with the stars. King Jiyong hugged her from behind and said "It's not as beautiful as you, my Queen," he buried his head onto his queen's neck. He brought his head back up, just in time as a shooting star passed. "Make a wish, yeobo," he stated as he hugged Queen Sandara tighter. 

Queen Sandara tilted her head and answered; "All I want is for us to build a family," she said as she glazed a smile to King Jiyong. "Me too, yeobo. Me too," he nodded and kissed his beloved queen. "Com'on! It's late, we better sleep," she said as she pulled her king back inside. "Can't we snuggle for a little while?" King Jiyong asked her as he pouted. "We already did and it's late, we don't want our baby to be unhealthy, right?" Queen Sandara stated as she raised her right eyebrow to her other half.

"Alright, but I'm expecting that it's a boy," King Jiyong stated. "What if it was a girl?" Queen Sandara asked as she walked to their huge comfy mattress. "I'll still love her, the way I love you," he answered as he kissed his queen, goodnight.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"A wish! Madame, we have a wish!" stated by a young fairy. "Alright, alright little one," nodded the old lady. "Would you want to grant it?" asked the old lady. "Can I? Will you let me do it, Madame?" asked the little fairy, excitedly. "Saeron, it will depend on what type of wish it is," the old lady stated as she patted the young fairy's head. "It's about baby, I guess," Saeron answered and tilted her head. "Want me to get Daehyun oppa to do it?" the young fairy added as she bowed her head in disappointment. "Saeron, are you mad?" asked the old lady as her magical force pulled Saeron back to face her.

"Madame, I just really want to grant one wish, especially for a royal family," the young fairy answered and placed her feet down to the ground. "Did you call?" Daehyun interrupted as he peeked from the window. "No, we didn't," answered the old lady. "Now go help Youngjae," the old lady commanded as he pointed to the busy fairy in the corner of the room. "Alright, ahjumma," Daehyun stubbornly answered. 

"Now, where were we? Oh yes, I'll let you grant a wish," the old lady stated and smiled to Saeron. "Oh really?" the young fairy said, excitedly. "Yes, after the Queen gives birth to their child," the old lady answered, making Saeron lose her smile. "I'm sorry, dear, but we need to wait until you mature," the old lady apologized.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————