Date?

Model/Dancer in Training

Avolyn’s POV: Truth is I didn’t have amnesia, I was lying. I lied because I’m hurt. How can my cousin not believe me? 

“Am I supposed to remember you? “ I asked in a snarky way.

“You’re joking right?” Leah questioned with confusion.

“Why would she joke about something like that?” said Niel as he barged into my hospital room.

“What are you doing here? “ I asked

“I just wanted to see how you are doing “ he answered

“You remember him but not me?  Leah frowned.

“It’s because I’m cute” Niel Joked. After he made that remark I let out a laugh, then I looked at Leah and stopped laughing.

“I have to leave anyways. You two are weird.” Leah then grabbed her things and walked out the room.

“Do you really not remember her or are you lying?”

“What makes you think I’m lying?” I said without emotion.

“You remember someone that you haven’t known that long, compared to her.”

“She deserves it. I want her to feel bad about making assumptions about me. I’m not a drug addict.” I said as I looked out the window.

“Well you need to tell her sometime, you don’t want to lose your relationship with her”

I didn’t say anything, I just kept looking out the window. 

“I have to go but I’ll call you later.” He walked out and I didn’t say bye.

As Leah walks out of the hospital she runs into Key. He was sitting on the bench waiting. When he sees her, he gets up and walks towards her. She doesn’t turn around until I pull her hair.

“OUCH! WHY DID YOU PULL MY HAIR?” Leah Shouted.

“It was the only way I could get your attention.” Key replied with his puppy eyes and grinned. Leah smirked but kept walking in silence.

“You’re not being really nice to me. I mean, most girls adore me.” Key spoke.

Leah POV: I looked at my phone and there was a message from Joon. It reads: “ I heard Avolyn is doing well! I’m on the way to pick you up for our date.” I stopped walking and looked at the sky then continued to walk.

Key POV: I wondered who texted her and why she suddenly stopped walking. 

“Who was that?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Nobody” she answered
“So you’re texting nobody?” 
“Yeah, I just want to be alone right now. Could you go away?” 

“I would leave you but its dark and I need to protect you.” I uttered and grinned.

“Right, because you can kick with your looks.” she responded. “Anyways I’ll be fine, I know where I’m going.”

“I’ll just walk with you until you get home.” I added. She didn’t say anything but just kept walking. So I kept following her and she stopped at the movie theater.

“Are you taking me on a date?” I joked as I stood beside her.

Leah Pov: I was planning on ditching Joon for our so called date but then I’d be a jerk just like him. Since Key kept following, I just let him come to the movies with me.

“No, I’m not taking you on a date!” I snapped

“I was only joking.” he pouted.

I texted Joon that I was at the movie theater. He arrived and saw Key and I standing in front of the concession.  I guess he ran because he was out of breath. 

“Why did you come here on your own? I waited for you.” Joon questioned while trying to catch his breath. He turned around and saw Key standing behind him.

“What are you doing here?” 

“Leah invited me here!” Key replied with a big grin on his face.

“You invited him to our date?”

“You two are on a date!?” Screamed Key, Which made people in the theater turn around and run towards them.

“Oh my god! Its Key and Joon!” a fan shouted. They all surrounded the two guys and I got squished so I made my way towards the front of the building and proceeded to walk out. As I did I ran into Haneul and Donghae.

“Don‘t go in there” I said as I finally exited the theater. 

“What’s going on in there?” Haneul was observing the large crowd.

“Joon and Key are getting encircled by fans.” I replied while looking at the two of them trying to escape.

“As much as Joon gets on my nerves, I’ve got to help him…and because its my job.” She pushed through and grabbed him and Key and they made it out alive.

“SEE WHAT YOU DID?” Joon shrieked.

“DON’T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME?” I yelled. Key looked scared and backed away slowly. 

“We can’t go to the movies anymore, so where shall we go?” asked Haneul.

“How about that new American Style Restaurant? It just opened recently, Donghae suggested.

When we arrived at the restauant the waitresses tried to stay calm as she saw Key and Joon. She sat the five of us at a booth. Haneul and Donghae sat together and We sat across them. At first Key was in the middle but Joon made him move so he can sit in the middle. I got annoyed so I just moved to the middle.

“How old are you two again?” I asked in sarcasm.

“So who is your date, Joon?” Haneul asked while smiling.

“What do you mean?”

“Is it Key or Leah?” After she said that Key turned his head and glared at Joon. 

“You’re immature!” Joon snapped.

It was an awkward dinner, nobody said much and everyone just kept eating and looking around. We finally got done with dinner. Haneul and Donghae were the first to leave.  The two of them wouldn’t leave me alone. Thankfully Key’s manager wanted him to go home, so he left. Joon and I sat outside of the restaurant just staring at one another.

As the night went on L.Joe decided to go visit Avolyn. She was sitting in the room making origami stars and watching One and A Half Summer. Although the door was open, L,Joe still knocked on her door.

“Hi. What are you doing here so late?” She asked while putting her laptop on pause.

“I came to see how you were doing, and you look good.”

“Thank you for the compliment.” I grinned.

“I meant as you don’t look that hurt.”

She felt embarrassed so she continued folding her stars and tried to hide her embarrassment.

“When you get released we should go do something fun but not dangerous. “

“As a date or…?” she put her origami down and raised an eyebrow.