depression...

Model/Dancer in Training

My POV: my eyes hurt from all the flash coming from the camera. I was glad the day was almost ending.

“You and Joon have to do a shoot together just the two of you.” she told me

I nodded. I changed and got my make up redone and walked out to the studio and saw that Joon was shirtless. I guess I was staring hard because Haneul pinched me three times until I realized.

“You’re staring pretty hard.” Haneul whispered

I cleared my throat then went towards Joon and started posing.

“Mmm this doesn’t seem right.” Said the photographer

“Joon go closer to Leah and hold her by the waist.” The Photographer commanded

I pouted

“Relax it’s just a photo shoot.” Sun Hee said

I didn’t bother complaining because I knew I would lose to Sun Hee. The photographer took a few more shots then said.

“Good, now Joon and Leah kiss!”

Joon didn’t say anything he just stood there.

“WHAT? WHY? NO!!!” I ran off the set and back into my dressing room. I got dressed then went back to the hotel.

Avolyn POV:  I am so nervous. But I shouldn’t be I’ve been dreaming about this for quite some time. I can do this. They called my number twice until I realized it was my turn.

“Hello My name is Cho, Avolyn and I will be dancing.” I let out a nervous grin.

I started dancing to the choreography I and Leah made up. I was having so much fun until the music stopped and the judges evaluate me. They told me to wait outside for a few minutes.

Few minutes later

“You are a really great dancer but sorry you aren’t what we are looking for.” Said one of the judges

I nodded and my eyes were watering. I left the building and went to the dance studio I practiced at. I started letting my tears fall. I threw my phone across the room.

“I AM SO STUPID!” I sobbed

“I knew they were going to reject me.” I said out loud to myself

I sat down and put my head down and closed my eyes.

L. Joe POV: I felt my phone vibrating and it was an unknown number but I knew it was Avolyn. I heard sobbing. I was worrying so I found this one person who can track her down by her phone number. (I know that’s kind of creepy but hey!)

“Avolyn” I said as I entered the room. She looked up then covered her face again.

“What do you want?” she questioned

“Are you going to be okay?” I sat next to her

“I am a failure.” She looked at me and her eyes were puffy.

“Don’t worry you have other auditions. Just because you didn’t make it this time doesn’t mean you won’t.” I tried to assure her.

Her phone rang she looked at it.

“I have to go.” She wiped her eyes and tried to smile at me.

“Where are you going?” I asked

“I have a doctor’s appointment.”

“Can I go along with you?”

“Mmm.” Then I followed her.

Niel POV: Avolyn asked me to go to her appointment with her a few days ago. I met her there and I saw her with L. Joe. I tried to walk away but Avolyn saw me.

“YAH! Niel where are you going?” she called after me.

I stopped and turned around

“Home?” I answered

“Wait with L. Joe for me. Please?” she asked.

She has been crying. I couldn’t say no. so I walked into the waiting room. It was just him and I.

“So what are you doing here?” I asked

“I am Avolyn’s friend too.” Answered L. Joe

“Really? since when?”

“Today. Are you getting jealous?” he asked which annoyed me.

“No. Do you even know why she’s here?”

“Because she’s needs someone to talk to…”  He thought

“It’s because she has teen depression. “

“Oh.” Said L. Joe

“Well I’m going. Tell her I’ll see her later.”

My POV: I went to the mall. I needed to get away from everyone. As I was walking around I saw Chunji sitting in the book store and drinking coffee.

I sat on the chair across him. He didn’t bother to look up.

“Annyeong.” He said as he turned the page.

“You read?” I asked

He nodded.

Awkward silence I didn’t know what to say to him. So I looked at my hands then back at him.

“You should read.” He suggested

“Good idea. Do you have a book?”

He looked up at me and gave me a weird look. He pointed around me to all the books.

“Oh.” I laugh awkwardly.

“I guess I’ll leave you alone.”

He didn’t say anything so I got up.

___________________________________

updated: sunday may 15th