Chapter 2

Can I be your Daehyun??

"Awwwwwwwww!!!" 

Sora squealed as she ran home.

"Whoa~why girl?" Her sister asked.

"I met a freakin' hot guy at the beach just now!!"

Sora's sister raised her eyebrows."Jinjja?"

Nodding in enthusiasm,she continued,"He looks like DAEHYUN!"

Her sister rolled her eyes."Argh,stop with your obsession with that Busan boy.,could you?"

"But he really really really look like him I can barely believe my eyes!"

"Haha.. you know what,you should stop saying every boys that you met look like Daehyun."

She rolled her eyes once again and left to the kitchen,already tired to hear Sora related Daehyun with every boys she met.

*She and her Daehyun obsession*

Sora pouted.*whatever*

The thought that she would met Hyun Dae again tomorrow made her want to fly through the sky and straight to the moon.

"Hyun Dae.." she murmured,smiling to herself.

 

Tomorrow morning..

Sora could feel a sudden nervous feeling as she saw Hyun Dae was already sat on the abandoned boat at the beach alone.

He seemed like he was gazing at the wide sea and  enjoying the breeze from the sea.

*Oh my gosh! he comes! He does really come to meet me!* Sora squealed in her mind happily.

After gathered some courage,she shouted out,"Hyun Dae!" Then she waved at him.

Hyun Dae turned to her direction.With a smile,he waved back.

Sora sat beside him."You come." 

Hyun Dae slightly laughed."Yes,here I am now.I thought you would never come."

Sora smiled nervously,but in her heart,she'd already shouted.*How can I don't come to meet you freakin' hot boy who exactly looks like Daehyun!*

Hyun Dae secretly thought.*Oh,I hope it don't appear to be too obvious that I like her*

Then silence fell between the two person.

"Let's go somewhere.Visiting this area? and enjoying the nature?" he broke the silence.

Sora nodded.

 

Side by side,they strolled down along the path which had oak trees on each side.

"What a great view!" he exclaimed.

Sora chuckled."You sound like my mother now."

"Your mother?"

"Yeah,she's a nature lover.If you want to know, it had been seven times I come here for holiday with my family."

His eyebrows raised,impressed."Jinjja?? and I barely go anywhere."

"You are from Busan,aren't you?" Sora asked in sudden.

"Yeah,Why?"

She smiled."Your dialect." 

Her eyes suddenly glistened,"Aww~Daehyun is also from Busan!! Haha,you got many similarities with him.."

Suddenly,she narrowed her eyes towards Hyun Dae."...or..you.."

Hyun Dae gulped.

"....you are his TWIN!?"

He laughed,breathed out relieved secretly.*I thought she'd realized who am I*

"No.Ani.I'm Hyun Dae.I have nothing related to that Daehyun boy you mentioned."

She laughed."Hey,don't be too serious.I'm joking."

Hyun Dae laughed awkwardly.

He,then,took out his camera and said,"Let's take some picture here!"

"Yeah!"

So the both young teenagers posing happily around the oak trees.

Hyun Dae gave out a peace sign as Sora pouted cutely.

Then,Hyun Dae pouted and Sora gave out peace sign.

Not enough with that,they were trying to pose like models beside the tree;Hyun Dae raised up his collar and Sora had her hand on her wrist.

"Nice place! Isn't it?" he asked.

Sora nodded."This place is somehow reminded of Winter Sonata drama!"

Hyun Dae walked to a tree and leaned against it before said all dramatically.

"Take a deep look...it is so beautiful in here...why live in the shadow world only with memories?"

Sora jumped up and down happily."Aww! That's Min Hyung's dialogue in Winter Sonata!! You rock Hyun Dae!"

He grinned."Try to be Yu Jin !"

"Me? Oh,ehem ehem." she cleared before saying some Yu Jin's line in Winter Sonata with all of her heart.

"If you're really in love, appearances aren't important. The best house is the one you build in each other's hearts."

Hyun Dae cheered."We could make a great couple!" he stated.

She blushed without him noticing.

 

After having a great time taking each other's pictures,they walked down the street,heading to an ice cream vendor.

"Ice cream!" 

Both of them went to the counter and said in unison." I want vanilla flavor."

Then they both laughed.

 

Sitting on a bench,Sora and Hyun Dae were enjoying their ice cream.

"Nice day,isn't it?" Hyun Dae asked her.

She nodded happily."Even though we are only know each other least than 24 hours,but I felt like I know you since we were born."

"I felt comfortable with you." he said,made her blushing once again.

"Uwaaa~!!" a young boy cried not far from them.

Sora stood up and walked towards him.Hyun Dae followed her.

"Boy,why are you crying?" she asked.

The boy pointed at a direction."My brother didn't love me."

They turned and saw another young boy not far from them.

He pouted and stared at his little brother angrily.

Hyun Dae went saying,"I don't know what the reason you hate your brother,but brothers shouldn't quarrel,right?"

Both of the young boys looked down,guilty.

Hyun Dae reached for the younger's hand and clasped it in the older's hand.

They pulled away quickly

"Aish.." he mumbled.

Sora,in sudden,asked the older boy."You love your brother right?"

He kept in silence for a few seconds before nodded slowly.

She asked the younger one,"You love your brother too,right?" 

The boy nodded.

Smiled,she reached for the younger's left hand and the older's right hand.

She looked at Hyun Dae,giving a sign to hold the boys' hands as she did.

Hesitated,he reached for them.Now,they were forming a circle.

"You love each other so you couldn't quarrel anymore,arachi?"

Both of the boys nodded at Sora happily;happy as they were not in quarrel anymore.

Sora cheered "Yeayy~!!" Then she started spining around in the circle.

Hyun Dae,Sora and the boys now were circling around happily in front of the ice cream vendor.

"No more quarrel !" she squealed.

"No more quarrel ! " the boys echoed.

Then they laughed.

Hyun Dae looked at Sora's happy face and smiled.

*Its like a perfect family..Sora the mother,I'm the father and these boys are our children.* he thought in his mind.

He,then blushed with his own thought.

While they were spinning around,Sora noticed that Hyun Dae blushing.

*Oh! He really looks like Daehyun!*

Then,she started imagining that Hyun Dae was Daehyun.

*Like a perfect family.Daehyun is the father.I'm the mother and these boys are our children.*

"Yeay~" she squealed once again,happy with her own thought.

At that moment,their eyes met.

Both of them smiled at each other sweetly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will update soon~

sorry for the grammar and spelling error!