The Prince, The Castle and The Fairy Tale

The Prince, The Castle and The Fairy Tale

The sleep spell that hung over Bang Yongguk’s body during the night was starting to undo as the enchantment came to an end in the early dawn of the morning. Slowly by surely the weight that keep his eyelids shut was being lifted and before long he was granted the ability to use his limbs after they too awoke from their numbness. The first thing he saw just like every morning was his prince, still drunk with slumber and unwilling to become sober. Through the slits of his eyes, Yongguk took the opportunity to take in the view of Himchan’s sleeping face and beautifully arched eyebrows. Although the boy took too much confidence in his appearance, Yongguk couldn’t lie when he thought Himchan deserved to be narcissistic. Maybe it was because Yongguk was in love with him, but every bit of Himchan was beautiful to him. Yet, he didn’t always think this way though, so maybe his love was clouding his vision. But he liked it. He liked the way he felt when he looked at Himchan and the warmth he got from being able to hold him when he wanted to.


Yongguk couldn’t lie in bed forever, eventually he’d have to wake up from his fairy tale, but moments like this gave him the strength to go on with his day. Knowing that once the cameras stopped flashing, and that they were back in the safety of his dorm, he’d be able to go back to his fantasy land with the person that made his place heaven. With a sigh, Yongguk rubbed his eyes, and heard the bed creak as he stretched. He was finally going to pull himself out of their castle, but then he felt his legs being intertwined with Himchan’s. When he looked back at the sleeping boy scared that he had woken him up, he got to witness the blonde’s cute like sleep purr followed. Incapable to hold it in, Yongguk let out a soft chuckle and freed his legs from Himchan’s clutches.


“Don’t worry my Prince, I’ll be back to wake you up later.” A soft kiss was pressed against the sleeping prince’s forehead and Yongguk quietly escaped to get ready for the busy schedule ahead of them.