1.

Annoying, Sick Bastard : Kris Wu

       dear diary,

is it true that i will ever

   find my prince charming?

i am a tomboy and i know no one

would fall for a tomboy like me.

        this .

---- a diary entry written by amber liu,

             age 17

 

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

(a m b e r ' s P O V)

 

"hey hhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" someone shouted.

 

"hey krs." i turned around and saw krystal smiling happily.

 

"Oh come on what's with that face of yours. smileeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" she tried to use her two finger to puch the two ends of my lips upwards.

 

"krs, stop it please. my parents had an arguement again yesterday night. ing pisses me off."

 

"your parents again. come on amber! don't make yourself like an emo kid because of this . anyway, i heard there a few hot boys transferring to our school! i can't wait to see them!" she started being like so high like you know, how a fangirl reacts when she sees her idols.

 

"boys transferring to our school? L-O-L krystal. we have enough boys in our school besides it looks like you hav dated 1/2 of the school HOT boys population."

 

"shut up . be thankful that you have the BEST and COOLEST friend ever." she emphasized the word BEST and COOLEST.

 

"yeah sure thing. i am REALLY thankful." i joked sarcastically.

 

krystal was about to say something when she got interrupted by a scream.

 

"oppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaa kyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

holy balls i swear-ed the cafeteria windows could have been broken if 10 other girls joined in.

 

"oh my god. amber, i think its them! the 12 transferred students! oh my ing life, they are so HOT!!" krystal stood up from her chair and stood on it to get a good look.

 

yes, this my boys-obsessived friend, jung krystal.

 

"holy , amber they. are. serious. gold. ."

 

"its only boys amber, sit the down please. i don't want you to go home with a sprain ankle AGAIN."

 

"oh come on amber, we need to take a look at them!" she took my wrist and pulled me the CROWD OF GIRLS before i could ever say anything.

 

"oh my gosh oppa you are so handsome today~"

 

"OPPPPPPPAAAAA! LUHAN OPPPAAAA!!!!"

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA~ ITS KAI OPPA!!~"

 

i covered my ears so tight. like oh-my-ing-gosh. can't. these. girls. get. a. life. my ears are about to burst any minute.

 

krystal squeezed through the crowd of girls not even caring to apologise and the girls let her through easily as they were afraid of her temper and giving me glares and curses.

 

since krystal is the ONE OF THE MOST popular girl in school, making and becoming best friends with me made me ONE OF THE MOST not well-like girls in the school.

 

forget that . the girls here are ed up.

 

we were finally at the front of the crowd. screams, whispers, gossips and cheers could be heard.

 

walking towards us was like 11 -faced guys.

 

thinking they were so cool by walking into the cafeteria with sunglasses on. is there even sun? how holy.

 

a few of them were without sunglasses and one of them stopped walking and stared at me.

 

the remaining 10 boys stood where the were. one had an annoying smirk on his face.

 

i sweared i felt like punching him.

 

what the did i do?

 

he started walking towards me.

 

"oh gosh, amber, he's walking towards you i think." krystal whispered to me by my side.

 

WHERE IS CHANYEOL WHEN I NEED HIM. OH-MY-GOD.

 

the man walking towards me had blonde-brownish hair and the height of his could be Korea's next basketball player.

 

closer and closer, screams getting louder and louder.

 

he stood right infront of me and bend down at my height level.

 

"oh my does he know her?! what a lucky !"

 

"ew."

 

rude comments could be heard about me.

 

he leaned in to my ear and i gasped.

 

"hi, t-o-m-b-o-y."

 

 

[a/n: HOW IS THE FIRST CHAPTER GUYSSSSSSSS?!???!?? COOL? NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT? :) HAHAHA PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BEHIND OK?^^]

 

 

GOD BLESS EXO STANS AND SHINEE STANS WHICH I'M PART OF IT.

OT17 ING. OHMYLIFE.